Author Topic: 'Fox & Friends' host: Kim Jong-un 'probably doesn’t love being the guy that has to murder his people  (Read 3406 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Yet an increasing percentage of the country, including me, likes the direction we're heading, according to Rasmussen.

Now you can make uncomplimentary comments about those polled but without a doubt there are increasing numbers of us who care more about results - or at least an obvious intent to obtain them - than highly subjective characterizations of the guy responsible for them.

Polls aren’t very relevant to the subject, but it’s another example of believing something when it’s convenient.  Time was, polls were fake.  Rasmussen says 50, so it must be real, because it’s positive.  I’m more inclined to think it hasn’t moved much beyond the 46% from the election.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire

Polls aren’t very relevant to the subject, but it’s another example of believing something when it’s convenient.  Time was, polls were fake.  Rasmussen says 50, so it must be real, because it’s positive.  I’m more inclined to think it hasn’t moved much beyond the 46% from the election.

@edpc
Are bank accounts relevant?   Reduced taxes relevant?   Jobs?   Peace in Korea?

just curious
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline edpc

@edpc
Are bank accounts relevant?   Reduced taxes relevant?   Jobs?   Peace in Korea?

just curious

Since the subject is Kim, the last one is.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Kewl!  I've found today's senseless Trump Battle!  I'll set these bad boys down right here!

:2popcorn:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline driftdiver

Kewl!  I've found today's senseless Trump Battle!  I'll set these bad boys down right here!

@Cyber Liberty
This one isn't a Trump battle.  Its one where they are accusing a guy who risked his life to defend this country against North Korea for being an apologist for them.   Classy all the way

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
@Cyber Liberty
This one isn't a Trump battle.  Its one where they are accusing a guy who risked his life to defend this country against North Korea for being an apologist for them.   Classy all the way

I thank you for your service and standing the watch in SK
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline driftdiver

I thank you for your service and standing the watch in SK

Thanks but many served there.  Too many

But it was exciting when rioters (instigated by NK spies) tried to pull us out of our vehicle in Seoul.  Yeah that wouldn't have ended well.   

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Finally got thru this debacle of a thread.

...wanted to swing at the first pitch, but I became mesmerized by all the bullshit.

Not one person has even suggested that Heath Segseth was merely being snarky?

Saying "he's grown tired/bored of killing his own people" is actually, as @Frank Cannon says, "top shelf"

In today's media cycle, which is measured in hours and minutes, you must "shock" the reader/viewer to get noticed.

...just like any award-worthy photograph, it must first SHOCK mind to focus and look.

And here we are talking about it.   

It's no big deal. 

Of course Kim doesn't want to have to rule by fear.   He's sick and damned tired of it.  He sees the Chinese people want their current leader "for life"....that he can walk the streets.  And, he wants some of that.

He thought the nuke was his only real leverage, and he KNEW this day would come when he'd have to face down a leader, whose country he repeatedly threatened and insulted.

Right now, Kim is making lemonade from lemons.   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline driftdiver

@DCPatriot

Segseth has been under fire and served honorably, he is not excusing anything the NK regime has done.    He could have worded this more appropriately but his point is accurate.

Offline skeeter

Off topic, maybe. But an indication its possible that perhaps maybe not everyone shares your relentlessly dour assessment of the president.

Offline DCPatriot

@DCPatriot

Segseth has been under fire and served honorably, he is not excusing anything the NK regime has done.    He could have worded this more appropriately but his point is accurate.

Damned right, he is!    :cool:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
@Jazzhead
It needs to be more than the nukes, otherwise we'll be right back here in a few years.

No it needs to be an end to the war and opening up of North Korea.  Its only through trade and cultural exchange can this be truly stopped in the long term.

Agreed, @driftdiver    As the President says, North Korea has the opportunity to become a great nation.   The choice is theirs.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline DCPatriot

Agreed, @driftdiver    As the President says, North Korea has the opportunity to become a great nation.   The choice is theirs.

Just looking geographically...this is an historical opportunity for Kim and North Korea.

Offline edpc

Off topic, maybe. But an indication its possible that perhaps maybe not everyone shares your relentlessly dour assessment of the president.

I’ll readily concede few have really paid attention to his endless duplicity.  Here’s one on point:  Just recently Rudy was out there stating how terrible it is to have the Mueller investigation taking energy away from this all important peace effort.  Yesterday, we had Trump framing the whole endeavor as a stanza from Que Sera, Sera.

Offline skeeter

I’ll readily concede few have really paid attention to his endless duplicity.  Here’s one on point:  Just recently Rudy was out there stating how terrible it is to have the Mueller investigation taking energy away from this all important peace effort.  Yesterday, we had Trump framing the whole endeavor as a stanza from Que Sera, Sera.

Not really. But keep trying to double stamp a triple stamp.

Offline edpc

Not really. But keep trying to double stamp a triple stamp.

"I could not go to the president of the United States and say, 'Take two days to get ready for that, and screw the whole thing with North Korea,'" Giuliani said. "How could any American do that?" Trump is "going to negotiate, I believe, a non-nuclear situation on the Korean peninsula, and you're going to interfere with that?"

http://theweek.com/speedreads/771145/rudy-giuliani-says-trump-cant-afford-distracted-by-mueller-interview

"There's a very substantial chance that it won't work out," Trump said in the Oval Office, where he was sitting for critical talks with his South Korean counterpart. "That doesn't mean that it won't work out over a period of time, but it may not work out for June 12."

"We'll see what happens," Trump said. "If it doesn't happen, maybe it'll happen later. Maybe it'll happen at a different time. But we are talking."

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/22/politics/trump-moon-north-korea-white-house/index.html

Whew....yeah - that urgency Giuliani described is palpable.

Offline driftdiver

Some people see a glass half full, for some its half empty.  For some it's a broken glass.  Unless they change their attitude their view won't change regardless of the reality.

Offline aligncare

After his conference on MS-13 on Long lsland President Trump will be having dinner in midtown. Naturally, he will be met by protestors. Local news was hyping the “resistance” mimes and messaging all day long. You should have heard them. The rabble were in hysterics, Trump will end the world as we know it. Good. The more national exposure the crazies get, the better.

Offline edpc

Local news was hyping the “resistance” mimes and messaging all day long.

Are they the silent majority?  I always wondered what happened to Shields and Yarnell.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I don't care what happens to the lil' fat boy.
Let him remain in N. Korea.
Give him a jet to exile in a nice chalet somewhere.
Let him run for president of a reunited Korea.
I just don't care.

What's important is that North Korea be verifiably denuclearized and de-fanged.
That's "the prize" our eyes should be upon...

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
Nah, he doesn’t love it at all.  He’s just a fun loving jokester.  Remember the hilarious VX facial prank played on Kim Jong Nam?

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
Clearly, they are.   

Or at least trying to minimize and overlook absolute EVIL.   **nononono*

(I thought more of Pete Hegseth than this).
@musiclady

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline edpc

^^^ Wow, the weirdest thing about that picture is the guy on the ground is barely shorter than the people on the first platform step.

Offline edpc

N. Korea threatens to walk away from planned summit with U.S.

Again.....

"U.S. Vice-President Pence has made unbridled and impudent remarks that North Korea might end like Libya, military option for North Korea never came off the table, the U.S. needs complete, verifiable, and irreversible denuclearization, and so on," she said. "As a person involved in the U.S. affairs, I cannot suppress my surprise at such ignorant and stupid remarks gushing out from the mouth of the U.S. vice-president."

http://m.yna.co.kr/mob2/en/contents_en.jsp?cid=AEN20180524002700315&site=0400000000&mobile

Offline driftdiver

N. Korea threatens to walk away from planned summit with U.S.

Again.....

"U.S. Vice-President Pence has made unbridled and impudent remarks that North Korea might end like Libya, military option for North Korea never came off the table, the U.S. needs complete, verifiable, and irreversible denuclearization, and so on," she said. "As a person involved in the U.S. affairs, I cannot suppress my surprise at such ignorant and stupid remarks gushing out from the mouth of the U.S. vice-president."

http://m.yna.co.kr/mob2/en/contents_en.jsp?cid=AEN20180524002700315&site=0400000000&mobile

@edpc

You dont do much negotiation do you?