Author Topic: Oakland Mayor Who Saved 800 Illegals From ICE Raids Just Got Swift Justice From Trump  (Read 1404 times)

rangerrebew

Oakland Mayor Who Saved 800 Illegals From ICE Raids Just Got Swift Justice From Trump
May 22, 2018 Martin

Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf, who saved more than 800 illegal immigrants by warning them about an Immigration and Customs Enforcement raid, just got swift justice from President Donald Trump.

Trump has instructed Attorney General Jeff Sessions to look into prosecuting the Democrat for obstructing justice.

https://ilovemyfreedom.org/oakland-mayor-who-saved-800-illegals-from-ice-raids-just-got-swift-justice-from-trump/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=postup

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Simple enforcement of federal law, which swore to do
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Frank Cannon

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Oakland Mayor Who Saved 800 Illegals From ICE Raids Just Got Swift Justice From Trump
May 22, 2018 Martin

Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf, who saved more than 800 illegal immigrants by warning them about an Immigration and Customs Enforcement raid, just got swift justice from President Donald Trump.

Trump has instructed Attorney General Jeff Sessions to look into prosecuting the Democrat for obstructing justice.

https://ilovemyfreedom.org/oakland-mayor-who-saved-800-illegals-from-ice-raids-just-got-swift-justice-from-trump/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=postup

It will be interesting to see if anything comes of this.  It should, but Sessions hasn't exactly been a fireball lately.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
It will be interesting to see if anything comes of this.  It should, but Sessions hasn't exactly been a fireball lately.

The giant sloth moves faster.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

I hope something does come of this, frankly.

Offline Applewood

The headline is wrong.  There is no "swift justice."  It's just that the AG has been asked to "look into it."  Hardly what I call "swift justice." 

By the time Sessions gets done "looking into it," the mayor will have moved onwards and perhaps upwards in the Dem hierarchy.  There is also a possibility that the leadership of this country will have turned toward the Democrats and nothing will come of it.

Of course, Republicans aren't really interested in stemming the flow of illegals into this country either. 

Offline darroll

What a legacy to leave for your grand-kids.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

He’s really busy baking up a batch of E.L. Fudge in his tree.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Concerned

The headline is wrong.  There is no "swift justice."  It's just that the AG has been asked to "look into it."  Hardly what I call "swift justice." 

By the time Sessions gets done "looking into it," the mayor will have moved onwards and perhaps upwards in the Dem hierarchy.  There is also a possibility that the leadership of this country will have turned toward the Democrats and nothing will come of it.

Of course, Republicans aren't really interested in stemming the flow of illegals into this country either.

I had the same reaction.  In fact, I suspect the headline is intentionally misleading in order to make people who don't read the article think that "justice" was actually implemented by Trump.  Classic partisan "fake news" IMO.
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Sessions will form a committee to look into forming an exploratory 'task force' which will be charged with the formation of a 'tiger team' to review the possibility of maybe forming task force to look into whether or not a tiger team would be useful in this situation. The results of this exploratory commission are expected in 2090.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

Exactly. In my book, Sessions is both incompetent and corrupt!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Fantom

A glacier grinds so very fine. I am interested in what is up in Utah... you know the I.G. conflated with a federal prosecutor. In a Court outside of D.C.

Reminds me of the story of the old Bull and the young Bull.

Seems this old Bull and a young 'Un was standing on this hill overlooking a heard of cows. The young was said..."Lets run down there and F'k a cow".  The Old one replied... "lets walk down there and F'k 'Em all".
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Oceander

Good luck with that one.  I don’t approve of what she did, but I don’t see acts that satisfy the requirements for obstruction of justice either. 

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Good luck with that one.  I don’t approve of what she did, but I don’t see acts that satisfy the requirements for obstruction of justice either.

Why?  I see it very clearly.  Not only that but putting Federal officials in danger.  Some of these guys like the MS-13 posted are dangerous and they were tipped off putting ICE agents in danger.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Fantom

I wish I had photoshop talent. Every democrat..Scumer/Peloser...should be that face.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Trump has instructed Attorney General Jeff Sessions to look into prosecuting the Democrat for obstructing justice

Jeff Sessions - Swift justice!!!
lol

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

For one thing, 'luck' and 'legal' are incongruous.  For you to suggest our legal system depends upon luck exposes a lot to most people on the situation of our legal system, and your past pronouncements of being intertwined within that system does not flatter your profession.

As to the other thing, she is as guilty as guilty can be of obstruction.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline goatprairie

well, at least they make themselves grotesque enough that it should be easy for law officers to find them.  If just being a MS-13  gang member is against the law, how they can walk around looking like that and not be arrested makes me wonder what is going on.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
well, at least they make themselves grotesque enough that it should be easy for law officers to find them.  If just being a MS-13  gang member is against the law, how they can walk around looking like that and not be arrested makes me wonder what is going on.

Is it?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.