Author Topic: The Trump Rationale  (Read 3426 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: The Trump Rationale
« Reply #50 on: May 23, 2018, 06:38:49 am »
@INVAR

I know a lady who shook hands with Trump and she was in heaven - she said, "His hands are sooo soft."  Nausea anyone?

I know a lady who tediously droned on about things she had no idea what she was talking about citing irrelevant, inconsequential and downright stupid sources and people. That ladies name? You guessed it. Judith Light.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #51 on: May 23, 2018, 06:44:26 am »
Incredible.  I feel like the church (Evangelicals and their King Cyrus nonsense) is going to hell.  Where they dreamt it all up I cannot tell.  It is obvious that they are so interested in forcing the second coming they might be the ones who Jesus says depart from me I don't know you.

It was a play. Entirely orchestrated by the normal 'christian' political hawkers. Some dude had a hokey prophecy, and they pimped that up to beat the band. Yearning for glory days, they have wholly forgotten whom they serve.

It disgusts me.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #52 on: May 23, 2018, 02:18:26 pm »
It was a play. Entirely orchestrated by the normal 'christian' political hawkers. Some dude had a hokey prophecy, and they pimped that up to beat the band. Yearning for glory days, they have wholly forgotten whom they serve.

It disgusts me.

Me too.  The whole thing is a money making scam.  The Second Coming can be compared the money changers in the Temple.  This book and that about Prophesy and now they have a new King Cyrus.  I can't even imagine how much they will make off that.

Hagee is missing it completely with his false prophetic garbage.  Saying that witnessing to Jews is a waste of time.  How did he miss the entire New Testament?  Oh he knows but it is an agenda to gain access to Israel to promote all the things foretold in "Left Behind series" so he can cash in.

If you truly believe that Satan is going to take his place 3 1/2 years into the Temple why would you want to be any part of that demonic plan?  Knowing that Christians are the Temple of God.  Looks like he's a Judas Iscariot and he is looking to take as many Evangelicals with him as he can. 
« Last Edit: May 23, 2018, 02:23:54 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.