Author Topic: How the FBI, CIA, and NYT Collaborated to Sway the 1996 Election  (Read 337 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
May 22, 2018
How the FBI, CIA, and NYT Collaborated to Sway the 1996 Election
By Jack Cashill

The idea is floated frequently that the still nameless Russian collusion scandal is "worse than Watergate."  It may well be, but that comparison overlooks a more useful parallel.

The gold standard of government conspiracy remains the investigation into the July 1996 crash of TWA Flight 800 off the south coast of Long Island.  The ensuing cover-up involved many of the same players as in the Russia conspiracy and for the same immediate goal: to secure a presidential election for a Clinton.

As with the Russia scandal, not all the collaborators in the TWA 800 case were equally motivated or equally powerful.  The White House drove the conspiracy through its Justice Department.  The CIA executed it without conscience.  The FBI grudgingly yielded to the CIA.  And the New York Times dutifully reported what the FBI whispered in its reporters' ears.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/05/how_the_fbi_cia_and_nyt_collaborated_to_sway_the_1996_election.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Re: How the FBI, CIA, and NYT Collaborated to Sway the 1996 Election
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2018, 01:29:57 pm »
I agree 100% they conspired to cover up the accident.   But how did they conspire to sway the election?
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2018, 02:18:28 pm »
I agree 100% they conspired to cover up the accident.   But how did they conspire to sway the election?

Because, no doubt, the DEMS (Clinton) would not have been reelected, if the public knew that TWA800 was sacrificed in a quid pro quo arrangement with Iran.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2018, 02:23:41 pm »
Because, no doubt, the DEMS (Clinton) would not have been reelected, if the public knew that TWA800 was sacrificed in a quid pro quo arrangement with Iran.

hmmm well there is that, guess I hadn't considered it from that angle.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.