Author Topic: What is wrong with Minnesota? A Scandal Trifecta….  (Read 326 times)

rangerrebew

What is wrong with Minnesota? A Scandal Trifecta….
« on: May 21, 2018, 11:24:46 am »
What is wrong with Minnesota? A Scandal Trifecta….

Posted by Ann Corcoran on May 17, 2018
“How dumb are we? Honestly, I think it is impossible to plumb the depths of our stupidity.”

“A Scandal Trifecta” is what John Hinderaker at Powerline blog is calling the latest news from the state where ‘Minnesota nice’ takes on new meaning almost daily.

Sorry, I know a lot of good smart Minnesotans, but just now when I wrote about Sweden likely being the first European nation to fall to the Islamists, it struck me as interesting that Swedes in past centuries populated Minnesota…hmmm…is there some defect in the genes?  A gene that is driving people to succumb to invasion? A suicide gene?

https://refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2018/05/17/what-is-wrong-with-minnesota-a-scandal-trifecta/

Offline goatprairie

Re: What is wrong with Minnesota? A Scandal Trifecta….
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2018, 07:08:13 pm »
So how well are these Somalis assimilating into America? There are no stats provided as to how well young Somalis are doing in American schools. I would bet they're not doing very well. 
We do know they're smart enough to know how to scam gov. agencies, so there's that.  22222frying pan