Author Topic: Manhunt in Maryland for suspects in killing of Baltimore County police officer  (Read 364 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
An intense manhunt involving aircraft and trained dogs is underway Tuesday in a greater Baltimore suburb after a female officer was killed by four suspects believed to be armed and dangerous, as authorities announced a 16-year-old male has been arrested in connection with the slaying.

The four-year veteran of the force, who has not yet been named, was responding to a suspicious vehicle call Monday in the community of Perry Hall that Baltimore County Police Cpl. Shawn Vinson said may have been the result of a burglary, when she encountered a suspect and was “critically injured.”

Baltimore County Police announced on Twitter a 16-year-old male was arrested shortly after the officer was killed. The name of the suspect and charges will be released after a court hearing.

Baltimore County Police Chief Terrence Sheridan said at a news conference the fallen officer was wearing body camera, and the footage will be reviewed later as part of the investigation.

He added that that Americans are "seeing something in this country we've never seen before."

"Officers who have died at the hands of gunshots is up," Sheridan said. "This is a bad time in the United States for law enforcement."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/05/22/manhunt-continues-for-suspects-in-killing-baltimore-police-officer.html
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
35 officers killed all of last year...we're only in May and the number so far is 26.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
FNC update on my phone says three other teenage suspects are in custody.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
FNC update on my phone says three other teenage suspects are in custody.

One of the teeangers named in court documents obtained by FOX45 as Dawnta Harris from Baltimore, who admitted that he "drove at the officer" when she told him to get out of the car while three others burglarized a house.

Hmmm.  Dawnta you say.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."