Author Topic: CHAOS AND DEMAGOGUERY IN THE OVAL OFFICE?  (Read 412 times)

Offline endicom

CHAOS AND DEMAGOGUERY IN THE OVAL OFFICE?
« on: May 19, 2018, 08:27:49 pm »
Power Line
Steven Hayward
May 19, 2018

The constant refrain of Trump’s critics on the left and right is that he is a demagogue, and that he is shredding important democratic “norms.” Also, that his White House is a scene of complete and utter chaos.

As it happens, I have come into possession of a forthcoming memoir, heretofore unseen by the public, by a close insider to Trump who has left the inner circle. It is sure to make a splash when it is published. Here are a few key excerpts that bear out the charges:

His knowledge of political and constitutional history and theory is distinctly limited. During all the time I was associated with him I never knew him to read a serious book. . . In the years of my association with him, he has never evidenced any appreciation of the basic philosophical distinctions in the history of American political thought. . .

More... http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2018/05/chaos-and-demagoguery-in-the-oval-office.php

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: CHAOS AND DEMAGOGUERY IN THE OVAL OFFICE?
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2018, 08:51:36 pm »
Good piece.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: CHAOS AND DEMAGOGUERY IN THE OVAL OFFICE?
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2018, 01:19:32 am »
Good piece.

Yes, it is.  I recommend it be read all the way to the end.  Good find, @endicom!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: