Author Topic: WATCH: Glenn Beck embraces #MAGA: ‘I’LL VOTE FOR TRUMP’  (Read 1013 times)

Offline RoosGirl

Trump. Wins. Again.

Glenn Beck, who had been one of President Donald Trump’s harshest conservative critics, embraced the MAGA on his radio program today and declared, “I’ll vote for Trump.” Check it out:

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2018/05/18/watch-glenn-beck-embraces-maga-ill-vote-for-trump/

Offline corbe

Thanks for posting this @RoosGirl I saw this earlier and wanted so bad to post it but knew I'd take all the heat, instead of Cheeto Face.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Frank Cannon

Thanks for posting this @RoosGirl I saw this earlier and wanted so bad to post it but knew I'd take all the heat, instead of Cheeto Face.

Looks like your NT pals are falling by the wayside fast. Glenn spent the whole Friday show saying that shit is actually getting done despite what he has been whining about since Cruz collapse into a pitiful puddle of fail.

Offline Frank Cannon

"I have seen the face of God and it is Donald Trump!"

Offline RoosGirl

I don't know what you mean by cheeto face

Offline corbe

@Frank Cannon the day I defy my 'Core Principals' and admit that Trump is G_d, I will forevermore be known as corbetheAtheist.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline roamer_1

Poor bastard.  **nononono*

Offline roamer_1

And no, @corbe , that wasn't pointed at you.

Offline corbe

Beck was past his due date before Trump's infamous Escalator Ride on 6/6/15.

Offline corbe

@roamer_1     

Quite the 'sensitive' Bastard I've become......It's all Good.

Offline Frank Cannon

@Frank Cannon the day I defy my 'Core Principals' and admit that Trump is G_d, I will forevermore be known as corbetheAtheist.

Offline roamer_1

@roamer_1     

Quite the 'sensitive' Bastard I've become......It's all Good.

NP @corbe
My opinion of Beck had the misfortune of following your post - Just wanted to be sure it wasn't taken the wrong way... By others...

888high58888

Offline RoosGirl

Beck was past his due date before Trump's infamous Escalator Ride on 6/6/15.

Any radio host is lucky that their listeners can stand them longer than I can.  Of course, I have the attention span of a gold

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Looks like your NT pals are falling by the wayside fast. Glenn spent the whole Friday show saying that shit is actually getting done despite what he has been whining about since Cruz collapse into a pitiful puddle of fail.

No rewriting history here, Frank.  Trump did out-sleaze Cruz, no question.  But, "puddle of fail"?  Not at all.

Offline corbe

Offline roamer_1

Of course, I have the attention span of a gold

Misspelling, or Freudian slip @RoosGirl ?

Offline Frank Cannon

No rewriting history here, Frank.  Trump did out-sleaze Cruz, no question.  But, "puddle of fail"?  Not at all.

May not have been a puddle, but it was at least a moist towelette.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Glenn Beck is still around?

Well, it's not like he has anything left to lose after the Tomi Lahren fiasco.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline RoosGirl

Offline Frank Cannon

Any radio host is lucky that their listeners can stand them longer than I can.  Of course, I have the attention span of a gold

Solid Gold or plate?

Offline RoosGirl

Solid Gold or plate?

Say, did I ever ask you who your favorite Solid Gold host was?

Offline Frank Cannon

Say, did I ever ask you who your favorite Solid Gold host was?

Dick Clark....