Author Topic: Joe DiGenova: Frustrated President May Fire 'Clowns' Sessions and Rosenstein  (Read 907 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Joe DiGenova: Frustrated President May Fire 'Clowns' Sessions and Rosenstein
By Debra Heine May 17, 2018

Attorney Joe diGenova predicted that both Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and Attorney General Jeff Sessions' days are numbered at the Department of Justice during a telephone interview with Newsmax's Howie Carr Wednesday. DiGenova's claim came after the New York Times published a report titled "Code Name Crossfire Hurricane: The Secret Origins of the Trump Investigation". The report has been interpreted by many as an attempt by sources within the "Deep State" to cushion the blow of the imminent DOJ inspector general report, which is expected to be explosive.

In March, President Trump considered adding diGenova and his wife Victoria Toensing to his legal team, but conflicts of interest reportedly prevented him from hiring them. The attorney is still in contact with Trump, and told Carr that "the president has had it up to his scuppers with these clowns."

more
https://pjmedia.com/video/joe-digenova-frustrated-president-may-fire-clowns-sessions-and-rosenstein/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

I don't think I recall there ever being such a out-of-his-depth dud in as high a position as Jeff Sessions in any administration.

Trump really blew that one.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Trump keeps DiGenova around because Joe reminds him of Ron Jeremy.

I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline endicom

Trump keeps DiGenova around because Joe reminds him of Ron Jeremy.

One of the three used to post at TOS.

Offline edpc

One of the three used to post at TOS.

I think you mean five.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I don't think I recall there ever being such a out-of-his-depth dud in as high a position as Jeff Sessions in any administration.

Sessions is Great! He is simply in the wrong job. He would be wonderful in HLS or ICE. But as an AG he is the invisible man. He is a ghost employee. I think he is scared of the people he is supposed to investigate. That's just my opinion. But I think Sessions wants nothing to do with investigating Mueller/Hillary/Obama/Kerry. He is afraid of them for some reason which we do not yet know.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline endicom

I keep thinking that Sessions might have something up his sleeve while not being sure he has sleeves.

Offline Frank Cannon

Sessions has always been a dud. I never saw the reason people liked this stiff.

Offline aligncare

Sessions is Great! He is simply in the wrong job. He would be wonderful in HLS or ICE. But as an AG he is the invisible man. He is a ghost employee. I think he is scared of the people he is supposed to investigate. That's just my opinion. But I think Sessions wants nothing to do with investigating Mueller/Hillary/Obama/Kerry. He is afraid of them for some reason which we do not yet know.

Unless it’s just a matter of the wheels of Justice grinding slowing and silently in the background until finally, suddenly, Hillary get a knock on the door from the arresting officers.

Offline skeeter

He may be a really nice guy. But in terms of competence I believe he would be much better suited as a high school dean of boys in some midwestern HS.

Offline Frank Cannon

He may be a really nice guy. But in terms of competence I believe he would be much better suited as a high school dean of boys in some midwestern HS.

That would be a bridge too far. He would be better suited as a Small Town Pizza Lawyer....

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I love Joe, but he's been out of the loop and knows jack squat. 

I'm so tired of reading what the President "may" do or what someone on the sidelines predicts. 

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

I think you mean five.
With Jeremy, some would say six.

Offline edpc

With Jeremy, some would say six.

Ha - touche'.