Author Topic: IG Report on Clinton Investigation “extremely long and thorough”  (Read 583 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

IG Report on Clinton Investigation “extremely long and thorough”
SaraACarter.com, May 17, 2018, Sara Carter

The Department of Justice Inspector General has sent what is described as an “extremely long and thorough draft” of the much anticipated report on the FBI and DOJ’s investigation and handling of the Hillary Clinton email probe, this reporter has learned. The detailed report on the FBI’s decision making process into the Clinton investigation could lead to possible criminal referrals for some of the officials involved in the case.

Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s report, which is expected to be released within the next three to four weeks to the public, has been turned over to current and former officials for review, as first reported in The Wall Street Journal and Washington Post.

The draft, however, does not include any recommendations for criminal prosecution. If there was any evidence collected by the Inspector General’s office of criminality, Horowitz would then refer the matter to the Department of Justice and submit a criminal referral to prosecutors.

“It would be up to the Inspector General to make the recommendations but there is an expectation that there will be at least one referral for prosecution,” said a source familiar with the findings, who added that it is not conclusive as the Inspector General’s office never discusses ongoing investigations.

The report is expected to focus solely on the Clinton investigation and not on the 2016 Russia election meddling investigation, according to sources.

Read more:  https://saraacarter.com/ig-report-on-clinton-investigation-extremely-long-and-thorough/

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Sara Carter is deserving of a Pulitzer prize but will never get it!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Sara Carter is deserving of a Pulitzer prize but will never get it!

Agree!   :beer:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Since this has to be reviewed and approved by people implicated (we think), this will be released as big, black sheets of .PDF files by the time it gets to us schlubs.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
The draft, however, does not include any recommendations for criminal prosecution.

Well, that’s disappointing, considering what Sperry was reporting yesterday.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

The draft, however, does not include any recommendations for criminal prosecution.

Well, that’s disappointing, considering what Sperry was reporting yesterday.

I'm glad I finally got your attention.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I'm glad I finally got your attention.

Sure, honey.  It was all you.

888heartkitty
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.