Author Topic: NANCY? Pelosi gibberish, bizarre laughing; stares off during brain freeze  (Read 853 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

The American Mirror
BY KYLE OLSON
MAY 17, 2018

What’s wrong with Nancy Pelosi?

During her weekly press conference, the House Minority Leader — whom some speculate will be the next Speaker of the House if Democrats recapture the majority this November — was seen uttering gibberish, bizarrely laughing and staring off mid-sentence before re-engaging the press during the appearance.

(more)
http://www.theamericanmirror.com/nancy-pelosi-gibberish-bizarre-laughing-stares-off-during-brain-freeze/#more-32093

I'm still predicting that by the end of this year, Pelosi will be too far gone to be able to take care of herself. She already has all the symptoms, and they are getting noticeably worse by the month now.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

She's basically Aunt Clara, now.

! No longer available

I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online andy58-in-nh

That's hysterical and frightening at the same time.

Pelosi's cheese slipped off the cracker a long time ago, which makes her the perfect face of today's Democrat Party: filthy rich, nuttier than squirrel shit, and loopier than a carnival ride.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

Pelosi's cheese slipped off the cracker a long time ago, which makes her the perfect face of today's Democrat Party: filthy rich, nuttier than squirrel shit, and loopier than a carnival ride.

I can’t imagine what stuff they used to jack her up for the February marathon speech.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2018, 02:29:09 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Millee

That is hilarious!

Online andy58-in-nh

I can’t imagine what stuff they used to jack her up for the February marathon speech.

My guess would be Adderall. It's a socially-acceptable form of crystal meth with similar visual indicators:

"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online libertybele

! No longer available

Ah ... you made me laugh!  Indeed she is.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

@andy58-in-nh   Pelosi is the perfect spokesperson for the democrat party.  Republicans should raise money to have her on television constantly.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

! No longer available
Now that's just not right! Aunt Clara was a sweet, well meaning if forgetful elderly woman. Nancy Pelosi is not sweet or well meaning, she is more like the Wicked Witch of the West with Alzheimers.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
@andy58-in-nh   Pelosi is the perfect spokesperson for the democrat party.  Republicans should raise money to have her on television constantly.

:thumbsup:
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com