Author Topic: Eric Holder blasts ‘orange man’ Trump: ‘We want the America of Barack Obama’  (Read 5124 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I'm not going to debate this, because others have already done so quite admirably.

What I will do is to repeat that NO ONE ON THIS BOARD approves of Holder or Obama, and EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD considers them to be enemies of the Constitution/Country.

It is not black and white.  Disapprove of Trump/Approve of Obama.

And I think you know that quite well, so stop acting like you actually believe what you are accusing others of.  I don't think you do.
Some people will ever fail at multiple choice, either because the choices are flawed, or they can't see any past A or B.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@musiclady   Sorry, but I wasn't exactly picking a fight.  I was picking at the scab of many past fights.  I'm just feeling particularly cranky today.

Carrying fights across threads will get you kicked out of some forums.  It's an actual rule at "TOS."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline musiclady

Some people will ever fail at multiple choice, either because the choices are flawed, or they can't see any past A or B.

Good point.

They never get to "All of the above" or "None of the above."
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online corbe

I sure picked a fine time to run out of Pot.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline musiclady

Carrying fights across threads will get you kicked out of some forums.  It's an actual rule at "TOS."

That was a pretty good rule.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I cannot relate how many different ways this man is simply wrong or misguided.

I do hope he runs for President as it should be an easy win.

Be careful what you wish for.  He was Bammy's AG and a lot of the swamp creatures still exist; secondly he's black.  He and Castro are likely candidates and either of them getting into office would be extremely detrimental to this country.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

You should have prepared better.   :shrug:
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online corbe

You should have prepared better.   :shrug:

I can't help it if my connection loses her cell phone.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline skeeter

Time to drop the bowl & grab the Burts Bees.

Online corbe

It's 2 weeks before I can fill any of my 'Good" Scrips and my local CVS is out of my Syrup.  I never should have taken @Emjay 's advice last week and doubled up on my Meds.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Be careful what you wish for.  He was Bammy's AG and a lot of the swamp creatures still exist; secondly he's black.  He and Castro are likely candidates and either of them getting into office would be extremely detrimental to this country.

And criticisms of his past actions will allow Lib's to play the race card ad nauseum.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
And criticisms of his past actions will allow Lib's to play the race card ad nauseum.
Let 'em. People are sick of people getting a pass just because of their skin color. There is a backlash coming.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Let 'em. People are sick of people getting a pass just because of their skin color. There is a backlash coming.

With the flood of daily revelations breaking about Mueller and Co. That backlash isn't just coming Joe, it's mounting into a tidal wave.

With their party defending MS-13 as 'A Spark of Divinity'?
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com