Author Topic: BREAKING: IG Horowitz Found “Reasonable Grounds” FBI Violated FEDERAL CRIMINAL LAW ...  (Read 1649 times)

Offline mrclose

BREAKING: IG Horowitz Found “Reasonable Grounds” FBI Violated FEDERAL CRIMINAL LAW in Bureau’s Handling of Hillary Investigation

I'm just the messenger .. I have No Idea if any of this is based on reality! :shrug:

Inspector General Horowitz found “reasonable grounds” for believing there has been a violation of federal criminal law in the FBI’s handling of the Hillary Clinton email investigation.

Horowitz has referred his findings of potential criminal misconduct to Huber for possible criminal prosecution, says investigative reporter, Paul Sperry.

Sperry also dropped this:

BREAKING: Comey/Yates targeted Gen. Flynn in C.I. investigation a yr BEFORE he communicated w Russian ambassador in Dec 2016 as a transition official–and the trigger was Flynn sitting at same table w Putin at Dec 2015 Moscow event, even tho Green Party’s Jill Stein also at table.

https://tinyurl.com/yacuvdr8

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline Right_in_Virginia

DOJ inspector general completes long-awaited review of Hillary Clinton probe
Fox News, May 17, 2018, Alex Pappas

<snip>

But the inspector general said he has provided a draft report to the Department and the FBI, and requested that they review it to identify any information that should be protected from disclosure.

“Additionally, consistent with our usual process, we have asked the Department and FBI to provide us with any comments they wish us to consider regarding the report’s accuracy and completeness,” Horowitz wrote in his letter to lawmakers.

For more than a year, Horowitz has been reviewing the FBI and DOJ’s actions related to its investigation into Clinton’s use of a private email server while she was secretary of state.

Horowitz’s investigation has looked at a variety of allegations, including whether it was improper for former FBI Director James Comey to make a public announcement about not recommending prosecution over the Clinton email arrangement.

More:  http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/05/17/doj-inspector-general-completes-long-awaited-review-hillary-clinton-probe.html

Offline mrclose

Does that lend credence to what I posted?
I would sure like to know if there is any truth to it?
~ Self

Paul Sperry
Paul Sperry‏ @paulsperry_ 

BREAKING: IG Horowitz has found "reasonable grounds" for believing there has been a violation of federal criminal law in the FBI/DOJ's handling of the Clinton investigation/s and has referred his findings of potential criminal misconduct to Huber for possible criminal prosecution

10:18 AM - 17 May 2018

https://twitter.com/paulsperry_/status/997164344499671040

Offline mrclose

Who is Sperry (Yes, I know he is an "Investigative Reporter") but why should we believe that he has true, inside info?
~ Self

Does that lend credence to what I posted?
I would sure like to know if there is any truth to it?

I don't know if Sperry has seen the report or who is talking with ... so I, personally, cannot confirm whether it's true or not.  I can only confirm the tweet.  @mrclose

Based on the Fox reporting the FBI (not kidding) is now reviewing the report for possible redactions.  Seriously, the FBI is now deciding what to redact from a report of potential criminal acts at the FBI.   I guess the DOJ gets a chance to redact the rest before the report is released to the public.  :smokin:

Offline mrclose

I don't know if Sperry has seen the report or who is talking with ... so I, personally, cannot confirm whether it's true or not.  I can only confirm the tweet.  @mrclose

Based on the Fox reporting the FBI (not kidding) is now reviewing the report for possible redactions.  Seriously, the FBI is now deciding what to redact from a report of potential criminal acts at the FBI.   I guess the DOJ gets a chance to redact the rest before the report is released to the public.  :smokin:
@Right_in_Virginia

Thank You.
~ Self

Offline endicom

Who is Sperry (Yes, I know he is an "Investigative Reporter") but why should we believe that he has true, inside info?

He has a decent background: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Sperry

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
@Right_in_Virginia

Thank You.

We've been getting teased more and more lately that Hillary is on the verge of being held accountable for her crimes.

Someone please post a picture of her in an orange jumpsuit if anything really happens.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
We've been getting teased more and more lately that Hillary is on the verge of being held accountable for her crimes.

Someone please post a picture of her in an orange jumpsuit if anything really happens.

@Emjay, I'm prepared and ready for it to happen.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
@Emjay, I'm prepared and ready for it to happen.

Thanks, but we need some bars and a fatter and more depressed looking Hillary.  888high58888
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Thanks, but we need some bars and a fatter and more depressed looking Hillary.  888high58888

Image result for hillary hungover
« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 07:30:50 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline skeeter

Image result for hillary hungover

Gads that picture is bad enough as a tiny little avatar.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

@Emjay

Better?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Why isn't this all over the internet..Drudge doesn't even have it...
Support the USO

Offline mrclose

Why isn't this all over the internet..Drudge doesn't even have it...

As someone else has said: "If a Gigantic Story breaks and the Networks ignore it, does it make a sound?" :silly:
~ Self

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Let me remind everyone that even if every word of this is true, Horowitz has not a speck of power to indict or prosecute anyone.  Doing that will be entirely up to the US Department of "Justice".
« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 10:41:21 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mrclose

Let me remind everyone that even if every word of this is true, Horowitz has not a speck of power to indict or prosecute anyone.  Doing that will be entirely up to the UD Department of "Justice".

Sessions will get right to it! :whistle:
« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 10:19:20 pm by mrclose »
~ Self