Author Topic: Royal Happenings  (Read 330724 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Royal Happenings
« Reply #1650 on: April 29, 2021, 12:44:39 pm »
A decade on, and never more in love: Kate and William celebrate 10th wedding anniversary with loving pictures taken by iconic rock photographer
Daly Mail/UK; Apr 28, 2021

More:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-9522469/Prince-William-Kate-Middleton-share-two-new-portraits-ahead-tenth-wedding-anniversary.html

Online libertybele

« Reply #1651 on: April 29, 2021, 12:52:27 pm »
A decade on, and never more in love: Kate and William celebrate 10th wedding anniversary with loving pictures taken by iconic rock photographer
Daly Mail/UK; Apr 28, 2021

More:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-9522469/Prince-William-Kate-Middleton-share-two-new-portraits-ahead-tenth-wedding-anniversary.html

What a great picture - the future King and Queen Consort

It'll be a while, but perhaps Charles' seat will be abdicated to William?

« Last Edit: April 29, 2021, 12:54:16 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #1652 on: April 29, 2021, 12:56:18 pm »
I love this pic as well and I've always really admired the ring!

« Last Edit: April 29, 2021, 12:57:42 pm by libertybele »

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #1653 on: May 01, 2021, 02:18:48 pm »

I think this ring belonged to Diana? Anyway it was nice seeing these photos. 10 years really went by fast
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1654 on: May 01, 2021, 02:25:00 pm »

After 4 or 5 generations they have finally dilluted out that ugly Windsor gene.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1655 on: May 04, 2021, 05:17:30 pm »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1656 on: May 04, 2021, 05:22:01 pm »
Meghan Markle writes £12.99 children's book called 'The Bench' about relationship between fathers and sons that was inspired by a poem she wrote for Harry after Archie was born - and is illustrated with pictures of a red-headed soldier
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9541857/Meghan-Markle-writes-childrens-book-called-Bench.html

:3:
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1657 on: May 06, 2021, 05:19:31 pm »
Meghan Markle and Harry release adorable picture of Archie to celebrate second birthday
Express/UK, May 6, 2021

https://www.express.co.uk/comment/columnists/virginia-blackburn/1432451/meghan-markle-children-book-father-son-bond-comment

Online libertybele

« Reply #1658 on: May 06, 2021, 05:36:43 pm »
Meghan Markle and Harry release adorable picture of Archie to celebrate second birthday
Express/UK, May 6, 2021

https://www.express.co.uk/comment/columnists/virginia-blackburn/1432451/meghan-markle-children-book-father-son-bond-comment

What a wonderful picture?  Too bad you can't see Archie's face and the pic is in black and white.  Gee, I wonder why?   

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1659 on: May 06, 2021, 07:01:39 pm »
Why bother... :shrug:
Support the USO

Online libertybele

« Reply #1660 on: May 06, 2021, 07:10:56 pm »
Why bother... :shrug:

They want to keep them in the limelight.  I think that their bombshell interview on Oprah didn't sit well with the Brits; many pictures of the future King and Queen Consort and family.

Meanwhile.... here is the official 6 year old birthday picture of  Princess Charlotte taken by her Mom.  She's looking more and more like her Daddy.

« Last Edit: May 06, 2021, 07:14:24 pm by libertybele »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1661 on: May 06, 2021, 07:16:59 pm »
Charles' olive branch to Harry? Royal fans notice that Prince of Wales posted a birthday tribute to Archie after not marking Louis or Charlotte's special days on social media this year

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-9550399/Prince-Charles-extends-olive-branch-Harry-Archies-birthday-special-post.html
Support the USO

Online libertybele

« Reply #1662 on: May 06, 2021, 07:27:44 pm »
Charles' olive branch to Harry? Royal fans notice that Prince of Wales posted a birthday tribute to Archie after not marking Louis or Charlotte's special days on social media this year

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-9550399/Prince-Charles-extends-olive-branch-Harry-Archies-birthday-special-post.html

Wow. Olive branch?  I'd say perhaps then he's snubbing his other son (the future King) and his granddaughter.  Who the heck does that?  I'd say that it was deliberately hurtful.

Perhaps then Harry didn't have issues with his Dad. My guess is that the issue is between the sister in-laws. Kate v. Meghan. Jealousy does terrible, terrible things and rips families apart. It was noted in the press that Kate and William sent birthday wishes to Archie and H&M (as the instagram was signed) sent bday wishes to Charlotte, but they didn't address her as Princess.  Sorry, I see that as a snub! It was H&M's choice not to give Archie a royal title!!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1663 on: May 09, 2021, 04:38:42 pm »
Meghan's VERY meaningful jewellery collection: Duchess wears Princess Diana's £17,800 Cartier watch, £7,000 bracelets and a £100 'woman's power' necklace featuring 'a protective stone' symbolising 'abundance and enlightenment' for Vaxlive concert

Meghan Markle, 39, appeared as campaign chair for starstudded Vax Live gig
    Duchess of Sussex wore £1,200 Carolina Herrera dress for appearance last night
    Added a glitzy look with Princess Diana's £17,800 Cartier watch and gold jewels
    Royal also wore £5,000 Cartier Love bracelet and a £2,361 gold bracelet
    Known for her love of symbolic jewellery and wore a 'woman's power' necklace'

By Harriet Johnston For Mailonline

Published: 04:27 EDT, 9 May 2021 | Updated: 08:22 EDT, 9 May 2021

The Duchess of Sussex sported an eclectic collection of jewellery as she made an appearance at the star-studded Vax Live telecast yesterday.

Meghan Markle, 39, piled on stacks of jewels as she appeared in a pre-recorded message from her $14 million Californian mansion at the concert yesterday in which she claimed COVID has wiped out a generation of progress for women of color.

The Duchess, who is known for her love of expensive designer clothing and symbolic jewellery, opted to wear a red £1,200 Carolina Herrera shirt dress emblazoned with poppies for the occasion.

Meanwhile she paired the look with a stack of gold jewellery, including Princess Diana's £17,800 Cartier watch, a £5,000 Cartier bracelet, £2,361 bracelet and a £102 necklace featuring a 'woman's power' charm.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-9558763/Meghan-Markle-wore-1-690-Carolina-Herrera-dress-thousands-pounds-jewellery.html
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1664 on: May 09, 2021, 04:40:34 pm »

She paired the dress with £100 'Woman Power Charm Necklace' from jewellery brand Awe Inspired.
Support the USO

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #1665 on: May 12, 2021, 07:57:12 pm »

She paired the dress with £100 'Woman Power Charm Necklace' from jewellery brand Awe Inspired.

Isn’t that just lovely.... *****rollingeyes*****
What is the gospel? I’ll put it in a sentence.
The gospel is the news that Jesus Christ, the Righteous One, died for our sins and rose again, eternally triumphant over all his enemies, so that there is now no condemnation for those who believe, but only everlasting joy.
That’s the gospel. (John Piper)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1666 on: May 13, 2021, 10:42:51 pm »
Prince Harry blasts dad Charles’ parenting: He passed on ‘pain and suffering’

The Prince Harry saga has now gone from reality show to Game of Thrones.

The renegade duke took his war with his family to a new level Thursday — as he claimed in a new interview that Prince Charles handed down a “cycle” of “genetic pain and suffering” to him, which he and wife Meghan Markle moved to Los Angeles to break.

“He treated me the way he was treated,” the 36-year-old said on Dax Shepard’s “Armchair Expert” podcast.

The Duke of Sussex said that he debated leaving royal life since his “early 20s” because of “what it did to my mum,” contradicting the narrative that Markle was really the brains behind the move.

“It’s a lot of genetic pain and suffering that gets passed on anyway,” said Harry, who dramatically quit his royal duties and moved to the United States last year.

“So we as parents should be doing the most we can to try and say, ‘You know what? That happened to me, I’m going to make sure that doesn’t happen to you.'”

The Duke of Sussex said he now wants to “break the cycle” within his family — after realizing that much of the way he was treated as a youngster was the result of how his own dad was raised by Queen Elizabeth II and the late Prince Philip.

more
https://pagesix.com/2021/05/13/prince-harry-blasts-dad-charles-parenting/
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1667 on: May 13, 2021, 10:44:18 pm »
Prince Harry hints he took drugs as he talks about 'going wild' in his youth in frank podcast discussion with Dax Shepard about 'partying hard' due to traumas growing up

The Duke of Sussex, 36, made the comments on a mental health podcast
    He told host Dax Shepard about not having 'awareness when I was going wild'
    Shepard has well-documented drug addiction stemming from his childhood

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9575619/Prince-Harry-talks-going-wild-youth-frank-discussion-Dax-Shepards-drug-use.html
Support the USO

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1668 on: May 13, 2021, 11:01:49 pm »
Prince Harry hints he took drugs as he talks about 'going wild' in his youth in frank podcast discussion with Dax Shepard about 'partying hard' due to traumas growing up

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9575619/Prince-Harry-talks-going-wild-youth-frank-discussion-Dax-Shepards-drug-use.html

So he truly was the Duke of Puke.  :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #1669 on: May 14, 2021, 07:10:34 am »
Oh, Waaah.

It's all daddy's fault?

You ALWAYS have a choice, not with what happens TO you, but in what you do about it.

Some challenges build character, but you have to rise to the occasion.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #1670 on: May 14, 2021, 11:55:24 am »

more

Never a fan of Dax Shepard but I really like his wife, Kristen Bell.

Besides, most people do really dumb things in their twenties. I’m glad Harry is clean. Quitting addiction(s) is hard
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1671 on: May 15, 2021, 01:31:37 pm »
"Go Back To England" - Prince Harry Elicits Backlash After Criticizing "Bonkers" First Amendment

by Tyler Durden
Saturday, May 15, 2021 - 08:45 AM

Prince Harry is still new to North America, and perhaps is still adjusting to some of its customs. For example, the First Amendment, which he dismissed as "bonkers" during a recent interview.

The comments inspired backlash online, with some critics calling for the young prince (who will almost certainly never be king) to "go back to England" in a series of hostile tweets.

During a Thursday appearance on Hollywood actor Dax Shepard's "Armchair Expert" podcast, Prince Harry (who lives in California with wife Meghan Markle and his young son Archie after stepping down from his royal duties) declared: "I’ve got so much I want to say about the First Amendment. I still don’t understand it, but it is bonkers."

He also lamented the "genetic pain" of growing up a royal, implying that he was "mistreated" by his family, the latest in an unceasing string of criticism that has sparked talk about Harry becoming estranged from the family (he renounced his royal duties before leaving England after his wife engaged in a controversial lawsuit against British tabloids).

The comment elicited a stream of angry tweets.

more
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/go-back-england-prince-harry-elicits-backlash-after-criticing-bonkers-first-amendment
Support the USO

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #1672 on: May 15, 2021, 05:37:29 pm »
The guy is a bloody wanker.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1673 on: May 15, 2021, 06:10:15 pm »
"Go Back To England" - Prince Harry Elicits Backlash After Criticizing "Bonkers" First Amendment

If Harry hates freedom so much, then why in the heck does he choose to live here?  Neither the UK nor Canada have universal free speech, press, religion, etc.  Perhaps he would be more suited living there.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2021/05/13/woke-harry-laments-genetic-pain-upbringing-brands-first-amendment-bonkers/
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #1674 on: May 15, 2021, 06:24:06 pm »
If Harry hates freedom so much, then why in the heck does he choose to live here?  Neither the UK nor Canada have universal free speech, press, religion, etc.  Perhaps he would be more suited living there.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2021/05/13/woke-harry-laments-genetic-pain-upbringing-brands-first-amendment-bonkers/

His poor poor me, routine doesn't get much sympathy in the first place.  He by birth was handed the ultimate life of luxury, despite being a blooming idiot.  This won't be his last misunderstanding of American culture and values that might fling back in his face.