Author Topic: Royal Happenings  (Read 152745 times)

Online Right_in_Virginia

• TBR Contributor
Re: Royal Happenings
« Reply #1650 on: April 29, 2021, 08:44:39 AM »
A decade on, and never more in love: Kate and William celebrate 10th wedding anniversary with loving pictures taken by iconic rock photographer
Daly Mail/UK; Apr 28, 2021

More:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-9522469/Prince-William-Kate-Middleton-share-two-new-portraits-ahead-tenth-wedding-anniversary.html

"Remember this day forever." -- President Donald J. Trump, January 6, 2021

Offline libertybele

• FREEDOM - It IS OURS for the taking
« Reply #1651 on: April 29, 2021, 08:52:27 AM »
A decade on, and never more in love: Kate and William celebrate 10th wedding anniversary with loving pictures taken by iconic rock photographer
Daly Mail/UK; Apr 28, 2021

More:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-9522469/Prince-William-Kate-Middleton-share-two-new-portraits-ahead-tenth-wedding-anniversary.html

What a great picture - the future King and Queen Consort

It'll be a while, but perhaps Charles' seat will be abdicated to William?

« Last Edit: April 29, 2021, 08:54:16 AM by libertybele »
GOD Bless America, have mercy upon this country and stop the evil that has a stranglehold on our Republic from prevailing.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1652 on: April 29, 2021, 08:56:18 AM »
I love this pic as well and I've always really admired the ring!

« Last Edit: April 29, 2021, 08:57:42 AM by libertybele »
GOD Bless America, have mercy upon this country and stop the evil that has a stranglehold on our Republic from prevailing.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #1653 on: May 01, 2021, 10:18:48 AM »

I think this ring belonged to Diana? Anyway it was nice seeing these photos. 10 years really went by fast
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter

Offline catfish1957

• Pedo Joe Will Never Be My President
  • Cat Mod
« Reply #1654 on: May 01, 2021, 10:25:00 AM »

After 4 or 5 generations they have finally dilluted out that ugly Windsor gene.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • "You know, the thing"
« Reply #1655 on: May 04, 2021, 01:17:30 PM »
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

I have come to the conclusion that one useless man is a disgrace, that two become a lawfirm & that three or more become a congress." -John Adams

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • "You know, the thing"
« Reply #1656 on: May 04, 2021, 01:22:01 PM »
Meghan Markle writes £12.99 children's book called 'The Bench' about relationship between fathers and sons that was inspired by a poem she wrote for Harry after Archie was born - and is illustrated with pictures of a red-headed soldier
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9541857/Meghan-Markle-writes-childrens-book-called-Bench.html

:3:
Support the USO

I have come to the conclusion that one useless man is a disgrace, that two become a lawfirm & that three or more become a congress." -John Adams

Online Right_in_Virginia

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #1657 on: May 06, 2021, 01:19:31 PM »
Meghan Markle and Harry release adorable picture of Archie to celebrate second birthday
Express/UK, May 6, 2021

https://www.express.co.uk/comment/columnists/virginia-blackburn/1432451/meghan-markle-children-book-father-son-bond-comment

"Remember this day forever." -- President Donald J. Trump, January 6, 2021

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1658 on: May 06, 2021, 01:36:43 PM »
Meghan Markle and Harry release adorable picture of Archie to celebrate second birthday
Express/UK, May 6, 2021

https://www.express.co.uk/comment/columnists/virginia-blackburn/1432451/meghan-markle-children-book-father-son-bond-comment

What a wonderful picture?  Too bad you can't see Archie's face and the pic is in black and white.  Gee, I wonder why?   

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • "You know, the thing"
« Reply #1659 on: May 06, 2021, 03:01:39 PM »
Why bother... :shrug:
Support the USO

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1660 on: May 06, 2021, 03:10:56 PM »
Why bother... :shrug:

They want to keep them in the limelight.  I think that their bombshell interview on Oprah didn't sit well with the Brits; many pictures of the future King and Queen Consort and family.

Meanwhile.... here is the official 6 year old birthday picture of  Princess Charlotte taken by her Mom.  She's looking more and more like her Daddy.

« Last Edit: May 06, 2021, 03:14:24 PM by libertybele »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • "You know, the thing"
« Reply #1661 on: May 06, 2021, 03:16:59 PM »
Charles' olive branch to Harry? Royal fans notice that Prince of Wales posted a birthday tribute to Archie after not marking Louis or Charlotte's special days on social media this year

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-9550399/Prince-Charles-extends-olive-branch-Harry-Archies-birthday-special-post.html
Support the USO

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1662 on: May 06, 2021, 03:27:44 PM »
Charles' olive branch to Harry? Royal fans notice that Prince of Wales posted a birthday tribute to Archie after not marking Louis or Charlotte's special days on social media this year

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-9550399/Prince-Charles-extends-olive-branch-Harry-Archies-birthday-special-post.html

Wow. Olive branch?  I'd say perhaps then he's snubbing his other son (the future King) and his granddaughter.  Who the heck does that?  I'd say that it was deliberately hurtful.

Perhaps then Harry didn't have issues with his Dad. My guess is that the issue is between the sister in-laws. Kate v. Meghan. Jealousy does terrible, terrible things and rips families apart. It was noted in the press that Kate and William sent birthday wishes to Archie and H&M (as the instagram was signed) sent bday wishes to Charlotte, but they didn't address her as Princess.  Sorry, I see that as a snub! It was H&M's choice not to give Archie a royal title!!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • "You know, the thing"
« Reply #1663 on: May 09, 2021, 12:38:42 PM »
Meghan's VERY meaningful jewellery collection: Duchess wears Princess Diana's £17,800 Cartier watch, £7,000 bracelets and a £100 'woman's power' necklace featuring 'a protective stone' symbolising 'abundance and enlightenment' for Vaxlive concert

Meghan Markle, 39, appeared as campaign chair for starstudded Vax Live gig
    Duchess of Sussex wore £1,200 Carolina Herrera dress for appearance last night
    Added a glitzy look with Princess Diana's £17,800 Cartier watch and gold jewels
    Royal also wore £5,000 Cartier Love bracelet and a £2,361 gold bracelet
    Known for her love of symbolic jewellery and wore a 'woman's power' necklace'

By Harriet Johnston For Mailonline

Published: 04:27 EDT, 9 May 2021 | Updated: 08:22 EDT, 9 May 2021

The Duchess of Sussex sported an eclectic collection of jewellery as she made an appearance at the star-studded Vax Live telecast yesterday.

Meghan Markle, 39, piled on stacks of jewels as she appeared in a pre-recorded message from her $14 million Californian mansion at the concert yesterday in which she claimed COVID has wiped out a generation of progress for women of color.

The Duchess, who is known for her love of expensive designer clothing and symbolic jewellery, opted to wear a red £1,200 Carolina Herrera shirt dress emblazoned with poppies for the occasion.

Meanwhile she paired the look with a stack of gold jewellery, including Princess Diana's £17,800 Cartier watch, a £5,000 Cartier bracelet, £2,361 bracelet and a £102 necklace featuring a 'woman's power' charm.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-9558763/Meghan-Markle-wore-1-690-Carolina-Herrera-dress-thousands-pounds-jewellery.html
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • "You know, the thing"
« Reply #1664 on: May 09, 2021, 12:40:34 PM »

She paired the dress with £100 'Woman Power Charm Necklace' from jewellery brand Awe Inspired.
Support the USO