Author Topic: Royal Happenings  (Read 327353 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Royal Happenings
« Reply #1450 on: February 21, 2021, 04:07:19 pm »
Here's a link to the Daily Mail story itself with repeat pictures, except for the one linked to above.

Meghan and Harry filmed Oprah interview on Wednesday and Thursday: Duchess believes prime-time TV tell-all is the 'loudest way she'll get her voice back' because a 'voice within the royal family wasn't enough'
Daily Mail/UK, Feb 20, 2021

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9281963/Meghan-believes-Oprah-interview-loudest-way-shell-voice-back.html

« Last Edit: February 21, 2021, 04:15:48 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

« Reply #1451 on: February 21, 2021, 04:15:06 pm »
I like it, but my mind keeps going to Augie March... :shrug:

I thought of the movie Augie Rush from 2007.  It was a rather strange little movie with a wonderful ending.   happy77

A little more:  https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0426931/

@Gefn

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #1452 on: February 21, 2021, 04:16:07 pm »
I thought of the movie Augie Rush from 2007.  It was a rather strange little movie with a wonderful ending.   happy77

A little more:  https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0426931/

@Gefn

I’ll look into it and see if I can stream it. Thanks @Right_in_Virginia
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

« Reply #1453 on: February 21, 2021, 04:24:16 pm »
This is rather scathing ....  :smokin:

SARAH VINE: How laughable for Harry and Meghan to lecture the Queen on duty. She wrote the book
Daily Mail/UK, Feb 21, 2021

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-9282159/SARAH-VINE-laughable-lecture-Queen-duty-wrote-book.html

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1454 on: February 21, 2021, 04:29:29 pm »
Methinks the Queen knew Meghan's real intentions from the start.  The Daily Mail included a telling photo in their report on this newest twist in this saga.  It's a photo I've not seen before and it speaks volumes.

It's also a Getty pic, so I can't post, but click on the link for the picture, then click on the picture itself to increase the size.  The Queen looks rather sad.  https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2021/02/19/22/39506474-9280035-RICHARD_KAY_By_choosing_to_sit_down_with_Oprah_Winfrey_Harry_and-a-44_1613773089476.jpg

@mystery-ak

Well if we could figure it out I am sure QE2 did...she has a few years on us..lol
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1455 on: February 21, 2021, 04:40:19 pm »
Before it has been said and done, that red headed dufous grandson is going to do as much damage to the Royal name as his mother.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1456 on: February 21, 2021, 06:51:22 pm »
Here's a link to the Daily Mail story itself with repeat pictures, except for the one linked to above.

@Right_in_Virginia

Me,me,ME DAMMIT! It's all about ME!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

« Reply #1457 on: February 21, 2021, 06:54:55 pm »
Before it has been said and done, that red headed dufous grandson is going to do as much damage to the Royal name as his mother.

Methinks Diana's crazy gene went to Harry.   :whistle:

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #1458 on: March 01, 2021, 02:24:47 pm »
Prince Philip transferred to second hospital for heart condition tests

The Duke of Edinburgh has been transferred to St Bartholomew's Hospital for continued treatment, after 13 nights at another London hospital.

Doctors are treating Prince Philip, 99, for an infection. They will also undertake testing and observation for a pre-existing heart condition, Buckingham Palace said.

The duke is responding to treatment and "remains comfortable", it added.

He is expected to remain in hospital until at least the end of the week.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-56241353

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #1459 on: March 01, 2021, 02:26:30 pm »
Prince Philip transferred to second hospital for heart condition tests

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-56241353

Prince Philip will be 100 in June. I’m praying and hoping he’ll get better so he can celebrate this milestone

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1460 on: March 04, 2021, 04:15:26 pm »
Revenge of the Sussex survivors' club: The extraordinary inside story of how a fairytale turned into a nightmare of 'traumatised' staff - by Royal Editor REBECCA ENGLISH, who saw so much of it herself

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9323183/Revenge-Sussex-survivors-club-inside-story-fairytale-turned-nightmare.html
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #1461 on: March 05, 2021, 03:48:49 pm »
During tough times, dogs save the Queen: report

Queen Elizabeth II has acquired two new corgi puppies after the last of her succession of the dogs died several years ago, The Sun reported on Friday.

The tabloid said the lively pups -- the latest in a long line of dogs to keep the 94-year-old company -- were bringing joy as the royal family battles a series of crises.

Her 99-year-old husband, Prince Philip, has just had a heart operation, while her grandson Prince Harry and his wife Meghan have given a tell-all interview to US television after moving to California.

The dogs have reportedly been living with the queen for several weeks at Windsor Castle, west of London, where she has been self-isolating from the coronavirus pandemic for nearly a year.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/during-tough-times-dogs-save-114438587.html

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #1462 on: March 05, 2021, 03:50:13 pm »
During tough times, dogs save the Queen: report

https://au.news.yahoo.com/during-tough-times-dogs-save-114438587.html

I’m so glad the Queen has some more dogs in her life again. She really does love her corgis.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1463 on: March 06, 2021, 02:45:34 pm »
CBS reportedly paid $7M for Prince Harry, Meghan Markle interview

CBS reportedly paid more than $7 million for the rights to air Oprah Winfrey’s highly anticipated tell-all interview with Prince Harry and Duchess of Sussex Meghan Markle.

The two-hour interview, set to air at 8 p.m. Sunday, cost the network a pretty penny — likely somewhere between $7 million and $9 million, the Wall Street Journal reported.

CBS bought the lucrative rights — the network is charging $325,000 for every 30 seconds of commercial time — from Winfrey’s Harpo Productions, and can also license the interview in international markets.

more
https://pagesix.com/2021/03/05/cbs-reportedly-paid-7m-for-prince-harry-meghan-markle-interview/
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1464 on: March 06, 2021, 02:48:19 pm »
CBS reportedly paid more than $7 million for the rights to air Oprah Winfrey’s highly anticipated tell-all interview with Prince Harry and Duchess of Sussex Meghan Markle.
I wonder how much Oprah paid the unemployed former royals for their time.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1465 on: March 06, 2021, 02:48:59 pm »
March 6, 2021
A Royal Conflict: Buckingham Palace vs. Hollywood
By Michael Curtis

It is an ironic twist of history that two American women should have been the cause of political crises in Britain and led to concern that they might affect the powers and even the very existence of the monarchy. In the 1930s, the Prince of Wales, to become Edward VIII, fell in love with Wallis Simpson while she was still married to someone else. In his chatty diaries, Henry “Chips” Channon wrote on December 5, 1936 that “the King, like the poor Tsar and Louis XVI will listen to no advice and is running straight to his doom.”

Eighty years later, another playful prince, Harry, fell in love with Meghan Markle, who is determined, as she sees it, to “keep striving to set an example for doing what is right and what is good.” Though her main complaint has been of lack of support from the Royal Family, lack of respect, and even of some “plotting” her downfall, the Duchess of Sussex has benefited from a lavish lifestyle and public funding including a wedding that cost $42 million in 2018.       

There is of course no exact comparison between the two women, one a socialite and the other a biracial, moderately successful actress. Both left Britain for different reason -- the Duchess of Windsor for Canada and Europe, and the Duchess of Sussex for Canada and California. Yet despite the differences, the fear is that Sussex may be as destructive as Windsor.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/03/a_royal_conflict_buckingham_palace_vs_hollywood.html
Support the USO

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #1466 on: March 06, 2021, 03:06:41 pm »
The question is, are you going to be watching the Oprah interview tomorrow night?

This girl won’t be. I’ll be watching The Simpsons and the other cartoons on Fox. Sorry, Simpsons and Family Guy fan girl for life.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1467 on: March 06, 2021, 03:29:23 pm »
The question is, are you going to be watching the Oprah interview tomorrow night?

This girl won’t be. I’ll be watching The Simpsons and the other cartoons on Fox. Sorry, Simpsons and Family Guy fan girl for life.

No I'm not watching..
Support the USO

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1468 on: March 06, 2021, 03:31:30 pm »

@Gefn

I wouldn't watch Orca on tv if she promised to commit suicide on-air.

I'd wait until I could view it for free.

Only in America can a fat woman with the IQ of a snail whose whole career is based on white people from the control room telling her what to say,complain about racism and white privilege holding her back,while doing stuff like funding a special school for black girls in Africa (racism,anyone?), buying a freaking handbag for 50 THOUSAND bucks while on vacation in London.

She is African,like I am Greek because my father was Greek,or Scots/Irish like the rest of my known ancestors.

Orca is a Chancroid on the genitals of humanity.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2021, 03:38:40 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1469 on: March 06, 2021, 08:48:06 pm »
Royal staff 'nicknamed Prince Harry 'the Hostage' before wedding' and Meghan Markle 'wanted drama from the very beginning', insiders claim

Sources also said that the Duchess of Sussex was 'constantly looking' for drama
    This was 'despite best efforts of Palace workers in the build up to the ceremony'
    He was said to be livid as tiara she wanted was unavailable for sporadic hair cut
    Queen is said to have weighed in when he clashed with her closest aide over it

By James Gant For Mailonline

Published: 13:47 EST, 6 March 2021 | Updated: 14:07 EST, 6 March 2021

Royal staff 'nicknamed Prince Harry 'the Hostage' before his wedding' to Meghan Markle, insiders have claimed.

Sources also said the Duchess of Sussex was 'constantly looking' for drama despite the best efforts of Palace workers in the build up to the 2018 ceremony.

The fallout spiralled out of control when the Duke of Sussex reportedly said: 'What Meghan wants, Meghan gets'.

Other claims the insiders made include:

Meghan did not want to be the 'supporting act' to Prince William and Kate Middleton, despite the Royal pecking order;
    Aides were supportive of the couple and went to 'great lengths to accommodate their needs' despite contrary claims;
    On a visit to Scotland, the Palace PR team 'body blocked' the Duchess's ex-adviser Gina Nelthorpe-Cowne outside a cafe in Edinburgh because Meghan apparently did not want to make eye contact with her;
    The couple were said to have bombarded workers with emails on weekends, holidays and at night.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9333119/Royal-staff-nicknamed-Prince-Harry-Hostage-wedding-Meghan-Markle.html
Support the USO

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1470 on: March 06, 2021, 09:43:15 pm »
 There's also been some kind of scandal that Markle has been accused of 'bullying'.  I can see her as a complete biotch.  I have no desire to watch here on Oprah.  She's made a complete fool out of Harry and she has disgraced the Royal Family.  She wanted people to bow before her because she married into royalty and found out very quickly that Harry was too far down the line for them to be 'honored' and I think she is extremely jealous of Kate and William and their children who are heirs to the "throne" long before Harry or Archie would even come close to being line line.

She's nothing more than a golddigger that tried to play the race card.  It backfired!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1471 on: March 06, 2021, 11:08:38 pm »
No interest in the Orca interview here. Perhaps there's an episode of Barnwood Builders or Dr. Pol to watch. Even a rerun of a troublesome calf birthing would be more edifying than listening to those two.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #1472 on: March 07, 2021, 12:03:40 am »
Meghan and Harry want privacy (lol), so I intend to honor their wishes and not watch the show.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1473 on: March 07, 2021, 12:18:13 am »
@Gefn

I wouldn't watch Orca on tv if she promised to commit suicide on-air.

I'd wait until I could view it for free.

Only in America can a fat woman with the IQ of a snail whose whole career is based on white people from the control room telling her what to say,complain about racism and white privilege holding her back,while doing stuff like funding a special school for black girls in Africa (racism,anyone?), buying a freaking handbag for 50 THOUSAND bucks while on vacation in London.

She is African,like I am Greek because my father was Greek,or Scots/Irish like the rest of my known ancestors.

Orca is a Chancroid on the genitals of humanity.

No interest in hearing anything these grifters say or think.

The red headed prince(ss) is going to wake up on day 15-20 years from now and realize this wench swiped his manhood, and the cost was greater than he ever realized,
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1474 on: March 07, 2021, 12:59:38 am »
No interest in the Orca interview here. Perhaps there's an episode of Barnwood Builders or Dr. Pol to watch. Even a rerun of a troublesome calf birthing would be more edifying than listening to those two.

Love Dr Pol..I know everything there is to know about birthing calfs..lol
Support the USO