General Category > World News

Royal Happenings

<< < (2/764) > >>

Frank Cannon:
What a bunch of nonsense over some ne'er do well and his trailer trash broad.

Right_in_Virginia:

--- Quote from: Frank Cannon on May 17, 2018, 02:52:47 pm ---What a bunch of nonsense over some ne'er do well and his trailer trash broad.

--- End quote ---

Of course it is ... and this is what makes it such delightful entertainment!!   :laugh:

mystery-ak:
I love all the pageantry...but I am not getting up at 4am to watch it..I am sure I'll have plenty of opportunities to see it all

Right_in_Virginia:

--- Quote ---Meghan Markle's half-sister, Samantha Grant, 'injured in car crash' after 'confrontation with paparazzi'
The Telegraph/UK, May 17, 2018

Meghan Markle's half-sister, Samantha Grant, is reported to have been taken to hospital after being involved in a car crash following an alleged confrontation with paparazzi photographers.

The 53-year-old is said to have hit the vehicle's windscreen, suffering a broken ankle and fracturing her knee near her home in Florida on Wednesday.

Ms Grant's partner, named as Mark by celebrity gossip website TMZ, said their car hit a concrete barrier after attempting to avoid a photographer.

He told the website the incident happened near a toll booth, where he claimed a photographer veered in front of the couple's vehicle, leading him to swerve.

More:  https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/05/16/meghan-markles-half-sister-reported-hospital-car-crash/?li_source=LI&li_medium=li-recommendation-widget
--- End quote ---

They've got to have the Queen on a valium drip by now.   :laugh:

Suppressed:

--- Quote from: Right_in_Virginia on May 17, 2018, 06:19:27 pm ---The 53-year-old is said to have hit the vehicle's windscreen, suffering a broken ankle and fracturing her knee near her home in Florida on Wednesday.

--- End quote ---

What position was she in, to get those injuries from the windscreen?   :cool:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version