General Category > World News

Royal Happenings

<< < (767/772) > >>

GtHawk:

--- Quote from: mystery-ak on May 11, 2024, 06:28:58 pm --- Prince Harry ‘in tears’ after King Charles bestows military honor on Prince William: ‘The gloves are off’
By Social Links for Andrew Court
Published May 11, 2024, 12:26 p.m. ET

Prince Harry was reduced to tears after learning King Charles had bestowed a new honor upon Prince William, a royal expert claims.

On Tuesday, Buckingham Palace announced that William, 41, will be made colonel-in-chief of the Army Air Corps – despite Prince Harry, 39, having personally served with the unit in Afghanistan.

The announcement appeared timed to inflict maximum pain on Harry, coming on the same day that he returned to London to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the Invictus Games.

“King Charles’ announcement… is a real kick in the teeth for the son who always felt marginalized and underrated,” royal expert Tom Quinn told The Mirror on Saturday. “He is said to have been in tears when he heard”.

“What makes it much worse is that the role is being given to the very man who Harry sees as the cause of so many of his problems – his brother.”

Quinn claimed that the announcement was “deliberately” made while Harry was in the UK to show that the king’s younger son “is no longer welcome.”

“They [the royal family] have decided the gloves are off and that Harry needs to realize that when you betray the family, you don’t just escape the things you hated doing as a working royal,” the expert asserted. “You also lose the things you loved.”

“Harry cannot fail to get the message,” Quinn continued. “His last few ties to his old life are being cut and he is being set adrift, permanently.”

more
https://nypost.com/2024/05/11/entertainment/prince-harry-in-tears-after-king-charles-bestows-military-honor-on-prince-william-the-gloves-are-off/

--- End quote ---
Yeah that quote is pretty funny considering it was Sparkel Farkel Markel who held Harry's hands on the axe that was used to do the chopping of those ties. I doubt Harry will ever reclaim his testicles from Meghan, so he best get used to being as irrelevant....everywhere.

mountaineer:

--- Quote ---a real kick in the teeth for the son who always felt marginalized and underrated
--- End quote ---
What does he expect? He pretty much told his father and brother to sod off.

libertybele:
Somehow I just don't feel sorry for Harry.  He made the decision to marry Markle the gold digger and he went along with airing their dirty laundry because his poor wench felt that she was being mistreated and they both painted the Royal family as racist.  She played the race card and failed.

They now reside in CA and IIRC Harry has applied for U.S. citizenship. He snubbed the family, gave up his royal duties, so why does he think he's now entitled to any 'title'? His children are the ones who got the raw end of the deal. It was his choice though.

catfish1957:
History is full of Actions have Consequences examples.....

When the royal grift as dried up, Harry and family's descendants will be scrapping for bread crumbs like the rest of us "dirty Americans". 

I an guessing his Father's funeral will be his last offical event with the Royal Family. 

libertybele:

--- Quote from: catfish1957 on May 11, 2024, 08:22:18 pm ---History is full of Actions have Consequences examples.....

When the royal grift as dried up, Harry and family's descendants will be scrapping for bread crumbs like the rest of us "dirty Americans". 

I an guessing his Father's funeral will be his last offical event with the Royal Family.

--- End quote ---

We'll see if he attends.  I think he'll be so bitter by then, that he won't be in attendance.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version