Author Topic: Royal Happenings  (Read 331079 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Royal Happenings
« Reply #3200 on: March 18, 2023, 11:31:48 pm »
March 18, 2023 4:54pm EDT
Prince William's children to participate in King's coronation; Prince Harry's kids yet to be invited
King Charles III's coronation will take place May 6

By Stephanie Giang-Paunon | Fox News

Prince William and Kate Middleton’s three children were given key roles in King Charles III’s coronation, while Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s kids have not yet been invited to the ceremony.

There are plans for Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis to participate in a carriage ride to Buckingham Palace after the coronation of their grandfather, according to The Times.

George, 9, Charlotte, 7, and Louis, 5, will join their parents, the Prince and Princess of Wales, behind a Gold State Coach that will transport King Charles and Queen Camilla May 6.

The eldest son of the late Queen Elizabeth II and his wife, Camilla, will be crowned at London’s Westminster Abbey. In keeping with nearly a thousand years of tradition, the service will be conducted by the Archbishop of Canterbury.

The moment Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II died, King Charles III became the first king of the United Kingdom in over 70 years.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/prince-williams-children-participate-kings-coronation-prince-harrys-kids-yet-invited
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3201 on: March 21, 2023, 10:44:54 pm »
So how DID Prince Harry get a US visa? Campaigners demand to know if Duke admitted 'multiple' drug use on application - and call for the royal to be deported if he lied about taking cocaine before moving to California
By Martin Robinson, Chief Reporter For Mailonline
Published: 08:50 EDT, 21 March 2023 | Updated: 10:42 EDT, 21 March 2023

Prince Harry faces a fight to keep his US visa application secret today as campaigners demanded its release to see if he admitted his drug use before emigrating to California with Meghan Markle in 2020, MailOnline can reveal.

A conservative think tank is in the middle of a battle with Washington DC officials who are staunchly refusing to publish any details - including any texts or emails - citing the Duke of Sussex's 'privacy'.

In Spare and the TV blitz that followed, Harry admitted taking cocaine, cannabis and magic mushrooms. He said marijuana and psychedelics 'really helped' with his 'trauma' while cocaine was more a 'social thing'.

The Heritage Foundation says his visa application must now be released so the American taxpayer can understand whether Harry declared his drug use.  ... Daily Mail
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3202 on: March 22, 2023, 12:52:57 am »
Why the hell does anyone care? It's not like he is going to be stealing car batteries to sell to provide him with the cash to buy his drugs.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3203 on: March 22, 2023, 01:09:28 am »
Why the hell does anyone care? It's not like he is going to be stealing car batteries to sell to provide him with the cash to buy his drugs.

I think it would be pretty damned funny if he was deported for falsifying his visa paperwork.  They would you if you had.......
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3204 on: March 22, 2023, 01:24:38 am »
Since Queen Elizabeth died, I've had some time to sit and think about things.

Charles and Camilla have a sorted past.  They both just don't exude the qualities of a King and Queen (consort).

The Prince and Princess of Wales are next in line.  Yes Kate is beautiful and is always impeccably dressed, and her children are heir to the throne.

However .... the traditions are old; William and Charles are into climate change and meanwhile people in Britain are suffering.

Then's there's Harry and Markle two misfits.

Also, you are supposed to bow and curtsy to these people? Are the rest of the Brits subservient to the Royals?? It's 2023 folks.

Nope.  I've truly lost interest.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3205 on: March 22, 2023, 01:31:39 am »
Since Queen Elizabeth died, I've had some time to sit and think about things.

Charles and Camilla have a sorted past.  They both just don't exude the qualities of a King and Queen (consort).

The Prince and Princess of Wales are next in line.  Yes Kate is beautiful and is always impeccably dressed, and her children are heir to the throne.

However .... the traditions are old; William and Charles are into climate change and meanwhile people in Britain are suffering.

Then's there's Harry and Markle two misfits.

Also, you are supposed to bow and curtsy to these people? Are the rest of the Brits subservient to the Royals?? It's 2023 folks.

Nope.  I've truly lost interest.

Agree..  Them buying off on the climate scam change while having the carbon footprint of 1000's just screams hypocricy.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3206 on: March 23, 2023, 09:13:26 pm »
A rather long, but interesting read:

MAUREEN CALLAHAN: Harry and Meghan are bottomless pits of want and greed who mercilessly savage the royal family… then milk it. So no, Your Majesty, don't apologize or put them on the balcony - REVOKE their invitation!
Daily Mail, Mar 23, 2023

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11891429/MAUREEN-CALLAHAN-Spoiled-Prince-demands-special-honors-coronation-Revoke-invitation.html

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3207 on: March 31, 2023, 02:51:14 pm »
 March 31, 2023 8:19am EDT
Meghan Markle sister's defamation lawsuit tossed by federal judge
Samantha Markle sued Meghan Markle for $75k after Oprah interview with Prince Harry
By Emily Trainham | Fox News

Meghan Markle has won the defamation lawsuit her estranged sister Samantha Markle filed against her in 2021.

On Thursday, a judge threw out Samantha's case, saying that Meghan wasn't guilty because every statement she made that Samantha took issue with was an obvious opinion and therefore didn't meet the criteria for defamation.

One part of the lawsuit concerned the 2020 book "Finding Freedom: Harry and Meghan and the Making of a Modern Royal Family," written by Omid Scobie and Carolyn Durand. The book was clearly released as an unauthorized biography, but Samantha claimed Meghan "contributed false information to the book through her agent and press secretary," according to court documents.

The judge dismissed this claim with prejudice because Meghan did not write the book.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/meghan-markle-sister-defamation-lawsuit-tossed-federal-judge
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3208 on: March 31, 2023, 04:52:00 pm »
 Prince Harry, Meghan Markle work 1 hour a week for $13M Archewell charity: tax docs
By Samantha Ibrahim and
Rob Bailey-Millado   
March 31, 2023 12:32pm

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry vowed to become “financially independent” after abandoning working royal duties — but how much labor are they actually putting in?

In January 2020, Meghan and Harry infamously announced that stepping down from “The Firm” would “provide our family with the space to focus on the next chapter, including the launch of our new charitable entity.”

However, recently released tax documents for their Archewell Foundation report that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex hit the charitable grind just one documented hour a week in 2021.

The nonprofit’s public IRS 990 filing, posted to Archewell’s official website, also revealed that the Beverly Hills-based organization raised just over $13 million from donors — with $10 million coming from one exceedingly generous private benefactor.

Reps for the Archewell Foundation declined to comment — but an insider told The Post that reports of H&M “hardly working,” paired with “standard” tax docs, fail to paint a factual “full picture” of the work being accomplished by the duo’s charity.

Archewell reported dispersing more than $3 million in grants to various refugee resettlement charities and and initiatives distributing millions of COVID-19 vaccines.

Around $4,500 in public donations and an estimated $1,190 was also was accrued from “investment income,” the docs stated, while the foundation paid out $163,085 in salaries.

more with Getty images

https://nypost.com/2023/03/31/archewell-tax-filing-says-meghan-harry-worked-just-one-hour-a-week/
Support the USO

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3209 on: March 31, 2023, 04:56:03 pm »
March 31, 2023 8:19am EDT
Meghan Markle sister's defamation lawsuit tossed by federal judge
Samantha Markle sued Meghan Markle for $75k after Oprah interview with Prince Harry
By Emily Trainham | Fox News

Meghan Markle has won the defamation lawsuit her estranged sister Samantha Markle filed against her in 2021.

On Thursday, a judge threw out Samantha's case, saying that Meghan wasn't guilty because every statement she made that Samantha took issue with was an obvious opinion and therefore didn't meet the criteria for defamation.

One part of the lawsuit concerned the 2020 book "Finding Freedom: Harry and Meghan and the Making of a Modern Royal Family," written by Omid Scobie and Carolyn Durand. The book was clearly released as an unauthorized biography, but Samantha claimed Meghan "contributed false information to the book through her agent and press secretary," according to court documents.

The judge dismissed this claim with prejudice because Meghan did not write the book.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/meghan-markle-sister-defamation-lawsuit-tossed-federal-judge

Which the sister should spin by saying that the judge found that "my sister is nothing more than an opinionated bitch."

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3210 on: April 01, 2023, 01:15:02 pm »
Royal Snub? Joe Biden Expected to Turn Down Invitation to Coronation of King Charles III: Reports

Kurt Zindulka 1 Apr 2023

President Joe Biden will reportedly not attend the coronation of King Charles III next month, in a potentially significant snub to the ‘special relationship’ between America and Britain.

President Biden, 80, is “not expected” to be among the dozens of heads of state to attend the official coronation ceremony for King Charles on May 6th at Westminster Abbey in London.

Washington insiders, speaking to The Daily Telegraph, noted that Biden will be travelling to Northern Ireland this month to attend the 25th anniversary of the signing of the Good Friday peace agreement and that due to his age, it is unlikely to cross the pond again less than a month later.

Pointing to the president’s advanced age, a source described as close to the Biden administration told the British broadsheet that “foreign travel takes a fair amount out of him”.

“They try to restrict it to the essentials, and they may just think twice about crossing the Atlantic twice in quick succession. They may think that he came to the funeral, and that’s kind of enough.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2023/04/01/royal-snub-joe-biden-to-turn-down-invitation-to-coronation-of-king-charles-iii-reports/
Support the USO

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3211 on: April 01, 2023, 01:23:06 pm »
Royal Snub? Joe Biden Expected to Turn Down Invitation to Coronation of King Charles III: Reports

Kurt Zindulka 1 Apr 2023

President Joe Biden will reportedly not attend the coronation of King Charles III next month, in a potentially significant snub to the ‘special relationship’ between America and Britain.

President Biden, 80, is “not expected” to be among the dozens of heads of state to attend the official coronation ceremony for King Charles on May 6th at Westminster Abbey in London.

Washington insiders, speaking to The Daily Telegraph, noted that Biden will be travelling to Northern Ireland this month to attend the 25th anniversary of the signing of the Good Friday peace agreement and that due to his age, it is unlikely to cross the pond again less than a month later.

Pointing to the president’s advanced age, a source described as close to the Biden administration told the British broadsheet that “foreign travel takes a fair amount out of him”.

“They try to restrict it to the essentials, and they may just think twice about crossing the Atlantic twice in quick succession. They may think that he came to the funeral, and that’s kind of enough.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2023/04/01/royal-snub-joe-biden-to-turn-down-invitation-to-coronation-of-king-charles-iii-reports/

???? What a bunch of bullcrap excuses.  I think it is because he is not popular in the U.K. and Brandon doesn't want the bad press.

Reports are that he is being 'defiant' and going to Northern Ireland  --- yet he can't make it to the U.K.???

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3212 on: April 01, 2023, 01:24:37 pm »
That, and the last time he was around the royals, he had a flatulence issue that left Camilla gasping for breath.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #3213 on: April 01, 2023, 01:41:22 pm »
That, and the last time he was around the royals, he had a flatulence issue that left Camilla gasping for breath.

Shart's needs another AF plane to carry his Depends.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3214 on: April 01, 2023, 05:18:51 pm »
???? What a bunch of bullcrap excuses.  I think it is because he is not popular in the U.K. and Brandon doesn't want the bad press.

Reports are that he is being 'defiant' and going to Northern Ireland  --- yet he can't make it to the U.K.???

I love it when they make an excuse for him that points out he is no longer fit for office(not that he ever was).

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3215 on: April 01, 2023, 05:21:23 pm »

I love it when they make an excuse for him that points out he is no longer fit for office(not that he ever was).

I'm waiting for all the drama when he travels to North Ireland.  After all they warned him he shouldn't go.  *****rollingeyes*****

Offline GtHawk

« Reply #3216 on: April 01, 2023, 09:07:15 pm »
I'm waiting for all the drama when he travels to North Ireland.  After all they warned him he shouldn't go.  *****rollingeyes*****
I hope he retells all his wonderful jokes from St. Patricks Day on his trip, I bet they just love him.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3217 on: April 01, 2023, 09:10:01 pm »
I hope he retells all his wonderful jokes from St. Patricks Day on his trip, I bet they just love him.

I wouldn't put it past Brandon to recall the time when he was a kid and actually met St. Patrick.  happy77

Offline GtHawk

« Reply #3218 on: April 01, 2023, 09:38:33 pm »
I wouldn't put it past Brandon to recall the time when he was a kid and actually met St. Patrick.  happy77
Well I bet he could honestly say he had something in common with St Patrick seeing as they both had a history of beating a snake, albeit different types :silly: :silly:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3219 on: April 06, 2023, 06:16:50 pm »
King Charles’s Coronation Balcony Lineup Won’t Include Harry and Bitter Meghan Markle
Gateway Pundit, Apr 6, 2023

The Daily Mail reported:

King Charles and Camilla will celebrate their coronation on the Buckingham Palace balcony without Harry and Meghan if they decide to attend, it was revealed today.

His Majesty is said to want to show the world how he is slimming down Britain’s monarchy – and will reward his most loyal family members including William, Kate and their three children.

But the Sussexes, who are yet to RSVP, and Prince Andrew will not be among them. Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank and Princess Beatrice and Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi will also miss out.

A source told The Mirror: ‘The King has been very clear who he wants to represent the monarchy. There is little room for sentiment, this is a State occasion, not a family occasion and it is right that only the working members of the family are there at the big public moment.’

After returning to Buckingham Palace from Westminster Abbey in the Gold State coach, Charles and Camilla will stand on the balcony to wave to crowds and watch a RAF flypast.

They will be joined by the Prince and Princess of Wales and their three children – Prince George, nine; Princess Charlotte, seven, and Prince Louis, four. Edward and Sophie, the new Duke and Duchess of Edinburgh, will be there. What did they expect?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/04/king-charless-coronation-balcony-lineup-wont-include-harry-and-bitter-meghan-markle/

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #3220 on: April 06, 2023, 08:21:24 pm »
King Charles’s Coronation Balcony Lineup Won’t Include Harry and Bitter Meghan Markle
Gateway Pundit, Apr 6, 2023

The Daily Mail reported:

King Charles and Camilla will celebrate their coronation on the Buckingham Palace balcony without Harry and Meghan if they decide to attend, it was revealed today.

His Majesty is said to want to show the world how he is slimming down Britain’s monarchy – and will reward his most loyal family members including William, Kate and their three children.

But the Sussexes, who are yet to RSVP, and Prince Andrew will not be among them. Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank and Princess Beatrice and Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi will also miss out.

A source told The Mirror: ‘The King has been very clear who he wants to represent the monarchy. There is little room for sentiment, this is a State occasion, not a family occasion and it is right that only the working members of the family are there at the big public moment.’

After returning to Buckingham Palace from Westminster Abbey in the Gold State coach, Charles and Camilla will stand on the balcony to wave to crowds and watch a RAF flypast.

They will be joined by the Prince and Princess of Wales and their three children – Prince George, nine; Princess Charlotte, seven, and Prince Louis, four. Edward and Sophie, the new Duke and Duchess of Edinburgh, will be there. What did they expect?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/04/king-charless-coronation-balcony-lineup-wont-include-harry-and-bitter-meghan-markle/

Give it to the MSM to manfacture controversy. Think for a moment,  Can anyone right off the top of their head name a 2nd cousin of QE2.  This is just normal generational realignment. Has always been this way.  And honestly, a nice neat way for Chuck to shuck the less loyal family members from the club.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3221 on: April 06, 2023, 08:26:42 pm »
Who cares about Harry and Markle??  They've tainted the Royal family and years of traditions. Shameful. 

Charles should have never invited them.  What purpose does that serve?  Harry and Meghan will only have a few more chapters to add to their next book.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #3222 on: April 07, 2023, 02:12:09 pm »

To me, that appears to be the key distinction that the Markels don't understand/accept in all of this.  They believe that the "family" aspect of their relationships should override the business/state aspect of this, and it doesn't.  He's like the boss' kid in a company who believes he shouldn't be held to the same work standards as everyone else.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3223 on: April 07, 2023, 02:28:27 pm »
To me, that appears to be the key distinction that the Markels don't understand/accept in all of this.  They believe that the "family" aspect of their relationships should override the business/state aspect of this, and it doesn't.  He's like the boss' kid in a company who believes he shouldn't be held to the same work standards as everyone else.

Exactly.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #3224 on: April 12, 2023, 02:37:00 pm »
Prince Harry to Attend King Charles and Queen Camilla's Coronation Without Meghan Markle

Prince Harry will attend the coronation of his father, King Charles III — but Meghan Markle will not be by his side.

Buckingham Palace confirmed on Wednesday that the Duke of Sussex will be at the crowning ceremony of the King and Queen Camilla at London's Westminster Abbey on May 6. "Buckingham Palace is pleased to confirm that The Duke of Sussex will attend the Coronation Service at Westminster Abbey on 6th May. The Duchess of Sussex will remain in California with Prince Archie and Princess Lilibet," they said in the statement.

Prince Harry, 38, wanted to be at the service to support his father at this important moment in his life, a friend tells PEOPLE.

https://people.com/royals/prince-harry-will-attend-king-charles-coronation-without-meghan-markle/
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️