Author Topic: Royal Happenings  (Read 327287 times)

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Royal Happenings
« Reply #1750 on: June 16, 2021, 02:04:32 pm »

Meghan Markle’s first children’s picture book failed to hit the UK Official Top 50 chart in its opening week of sales, with The Bench selling just 3,212 copies on release with an average rating of four stars.

I figured there were at least 3,212 libraries in the U.K. Bargain bin after two weeks.  Just rewards.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1751 on: June 20, 2021, 06:31:49 pm »
Not in my palace! As king, Charles will not let grandson Archie be prince: report

Prince Harry’s son Archie will never become a prince under his grandfather’s plan for a slimmed-down monarchy, a new report said.

Prince Charles, who is likely to be the next British king, is determined to limit the number of key royals in an effort to appease his future subjects — who he believes don’t want to pay for a bloated monarchy, The Daily Mail reported Saturday.

Charles told his son that he will change key documents to prevent Archie from inheriting the title, which would have once been his birthright, the article said. The toddler is currently seventh in line to the throne.

“Harry and Meghan were told Archie would never be a Prince, even when Charles became King,” the tabloid’s source said.

The news has not sat well with Harry and Meghan Markle, even though the Sussexes abandoned their royal duties to live in the US, the report said.

more
https://pagesix.com/2021/06/19/prince-charles-will-not-let-grandson-archie-be-a-prince-report/?_ga=2.137941619.275784417.1624213697-557520234.1624213697
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1752 on: June 20, 2021, 06:32:54 pm »
Piers Morgan dubs Meghan Markle ‘Princess Pinocchio’ in latest attack
https://pagesix.com/2021/06/20/piers-morgan-calls-meghan-markle-princess-pinocchio/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online libertybele

« Reply #1753 on: June 20, 2021, 06:44:30 pm »
Harry and Meghan tried playing hard ball to get their way and it backfired. The Queen isn't budging nor is Charles and I believe rightfully so.  It was Harry and Meghan's choice in the beginning not to give a title to Archie, as according to Harry, having a title was too overwhelming.  I am still hoping that Charles will abdicate the throne to his son William.  Though Charles is next in line, and  rightful heir to the throne after Queen Elizabeth, I don't see anything exciting, appealing or flattering about Charles and Camilla. 

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #1754 on: June 20, 2021, 07:09:03 pm »
Harry and Meghan tried playing hard ball to get their way and it backfired. The Queen isn't budging nor is Charles and I believe rightfully so.  It was Harry and Meghan's choice in the beginning not to give a title to Archie, as according to Harry, having a title was too overwhelming.  I am still hoping that Charles will abdicate the throne to his son William.  Though Charles is next in line, and  rightful heir to the throne after Queen Elizabeth, I don't see anything exciting, appealing or flattering about Charles and Camilla.
Oh well, this is America. They could always change his first name to Prince...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online libertybele

« Reply #1755 on: June 20, 2021, 07:22:54 pm »
Oh well, this is America. They could always change his first name to Prince...

Harry and Megan moved away ... let them stay gone! I only feel for Archie and Lizabeth; they'll probably never get to know the rest of their family.  Very sad and just plain wrong.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #1756 on: June 20, 2021, 08:46:03 pm »
Harry and Megan moved away ... let them stay gone! I only feel for Archie and Lizabeth; they'll probably never get to know the rest of their family.  Very sad and just plain wrong.
Exodus 34:7
...yet He will by no means leave the guilty unpunished, visiting the iniquity of fathers on the children and on the grandchildren to the third and fourth generations
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

« Reply #1757 on: June 24, 2021, 01:14:29 pm »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1758 on: July 01, 2021, 02:24:19 pm »
Artist imagines what life would be like for the Royal family if Princess Diana was still alive in a series of emotional paintings

By MailOnline Reporter

Published: 07:00 EDT, 1 July 2021 | Updated: 07:00 EDT, 1 July 2021

one of many

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/galleries/article-9733325/Artist-imagines-life-like-Royal-family-Princess-Diana-alive.html
Support the USO

Online mountaineer

« Reply #1759 on: July 01, 2021, 02:52:58 pm »
Shouldn't Diana appear at least 20 years older?  :whistle:

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #1760 on: July 01, 2021, 03:48:23 pm »
Princess Diana statue: Harry and William reunite for unveiling at Kensington Palace

Princess Diana's sons come together for the first time since April to unveil a statue of her at Kensington Palace, saying they hope it will be "seen forever as a symbol of her life and her legacy".

Prince William and Prince Harry stood side by side as they unveiled a statue of their mother on what would have been her 60th birthday.

A small ceremony was held at Kensington Palace for the unveiling of the Princess of Wales's memorial statue, commissioned by her sons in 2017

https://news.sky.com/story/princess-diana-statue-prince-harry-and-prince-william-reunite-for-unveiling-ceremony-at-kensington-palace-12346409

Photos in article
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1761 on: July 01, 2021, 04:11:55 pm »
Princess Diana statue: Harry and William reunite for unveiling at Kensington Palace

IMO 30 years ago, if Princess Di could have looked in the future, and saw that her youngest ended up with this skank?  She'd be horrified.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1762 on: July 15, 2021, 02:57:09 pm »
The Meghan show! Duchess of Sussex drops major hint that new animated Netflix series will be based on HER by calling its 12-year-old 'heroine' Pearl - the origin meaning of her own name

The 39-year-old announced on Wednesday that she is creating and producing an animated series for Netflix as part of the Sussexes' lucrative deal with the site
    According to Netflix, the show will center around 'the adventures of a 12-year-old girl [Pearl] who is inspired by a variety of influential woman from history'
    It was revealed that the series and its title character will be called 'Pearl' - the Welsh meaning of Meghan's own name 
    In a statement, Meghan said that the 'heroine' is 'on a journey of self-discovery as she tries to overcome life's daily challenges'
    Meghan will serve as 'creator and executive producer' on the series, which she is creating in partnership with Elton John's husband, David Furnish, 58
    This is the second project to be announced as part of the Sussexes' deal with Netflix, which is estimated to have been worth around $100 million

By Charlie Lankston For Dailymail.com

Published: 08:09 EDT, 15 July 2021 | Updated: 10:33 EDT, 15 July 2021

Meghan Markle dropped a major hint that her new animated Netflix series will be based - at least in part - on her own childhood, by naming both the show and its title character Pearl, the origin meaning of her name.

The 39-year-old mother-of-two announced details of her new project for the streaming giant on Wednesday, revealing that she will both 'create and produce' the series, which focuses on a '12-year-old heroine who finds inspiration in influential women from history'.

However it seems that Meghan is also shouldering another major role within the creation of the series - serving as the inspiration for its title character. 

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-9791469/Meghan-Markle-named-new-Netflix-herself.html
Support the USO

Online mountaineer

« Reply #1763 on: July 15, 2021, 04:25:46 pm »
Netflix has handed gazillions to the Obamas and the Markles. Can't imagine there will be much of a return on investment or, at least, I hope so.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #1764 on: July 15, 2021, 04:53:28 pm »
Netflix has handed gazillions to the Obamas and the Markles. Can't imagine there will be much of a return on investment or, at least, I hope so.

Hard to put a price tag on a brainwashed converted mind.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1765 on: July 15, 2021, 05:34:04 pm »

Which is why I will never give another dime to Netflix.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1766 on: July 15, 2021, 05:36:19 pm »
It's always about Meghan....Pearl = Meghan..... :silly:
Support the USO

Online mountaineer

« Reply #1767 on: July 15, 2021, 09:24:04 pm »
Which is why I will never give another dime to Netflix.
Netflix hasn't received anything from me and never will.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1768 on: July 16, 2021, 04:48:01 am »

@mountaineer

WHY would they do that? It defies all logic. Netflix is in the biz of selling video entertainment,and serfs won't have checking or savings account anywhere buy in the company compound where they are allowed to shop.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #1769 on: July 16, 2021, 07:44:42 am »
I saw ‘The Crown”  was nominated for a few Emmy awards. I’m behind on it, it’s good but I just have been forgetting to watch it. I think I’m burned our on the Royals
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1770 on: July 16, 2021, 10:46:35 pm »
Harry and Meghan want Lilibet to be christened at Windsor in front of the Queen - with Duke making 'intentions clear' during visit for the unveiling of Princess Diana's statue

By Richard Eden for The Daily Mail

Published: 17:01 EDT, 16 July 2021 | Updated: 18:13 EDT, 16 July 2021

They've accused the Queen of handing down 'genetic pain and suffering' and charged unnamed relations with racism, but the Duke and Duchess of Sussex are apparently eager to cling on to the perks of life in the Royal Family.

I hear that Prince Harry and Meghan want a royal christening for their baby, Lilibet, held in the presence of the Queen.

The California-based couple's intentions are said to have been made clear during Harry's visit to this country for the unveiling of Princess Diana's statue earlier this month.

'Harry told several people that they want to have Lili christened at Windsor, just like her brother,' a royal source tells me. 'They are happy to wait until circumstances allow.'

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-9796561/Harry-Meghan-want-Lilibet-christened-Windsor-Queen.html
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1771 on: July 19, 2021, 08:11:30 pm »
Harry's '$20m' book bombshell for Royal Family: Prince reveals he has ALREADY written 'wholly truthful' Megxit memoir 'not as the prince I was born but as the man I have become' that will hit shelves next year

Prince Harry has been secretly working on book for nearly year which he has sold to Penguin Random House
    He has been working with a ghostwriter in a rare move from a senior member of the royal family
    First draft of manuscript, currently untitled, is said to be almost completely written with deadline in October
    Financial terms were not disclosed but Prince Harry will donate proceeds to charity, according to publisher

By Raven Saunt For Mailonline

Published: 13:28 EDT, 19 July 2021 | Updated: 16:05 EDT, 19 July 2021

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9803675/Prince-Harry-written-bombshell-Megxit-MEMOIR.html

Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1772 on: July 19, 2021, 08:11:51 pm »
Financial terms were not disclosed but Prince Harry will donate proceeds to charity, according to publisher

....bullshit!
Support the USO

Online libertybele

« Reply #1773 on: July 19, 2021, 08:29:30 pm »
Harry and Meghan want Lilibet to be christened at Windsor in front of the Queen - with Duke making 'intentions clear' during visit for the unveiling of Princess Diana's statue

By Richard Eden for The Daily Mail

Published: 17:01 EDT, 16 July 2021 | Updated: 18:13 EDT, 16 July 2021

They've accused the Queen of handing down 'genetic pain and suffering' and charged unnamed relations with racism, but the Duke and Duchess of Sussex are apparently eager to cling on to the perks of life in the Royal Family.

I hear that Prince Harry and Meghan want a royal christening for their baby, Lilibet, held in the presence of the Queen.

The California-based couple's intentions are said to have been made clear during Harry's visit to this country for the unveiling of Princess Diana's statue earlier this month.

'Harry told several people that they want to have Lili christened at Windsor, just like her brother,' a royal source tells me. 'They are happy to wait until circumstances allow.'

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-9796561/Harry-Meghan-want-Lilibet-christened-Windsor-Queen.html

??? Why ???? Why come back to the UK to have their daughter christened?? There has been some controversy about the child's name.  Do they want to put this front and center to snub the royal family?  So everyone has to pretend to play nice around  Markle and Harry?  I do feel for the Queen...at her age she doesn't need this crappola.

Online libertybele

« Reply #1774 on: July 19, 2021, 08:31:13 pm »
Harry's '$20m' book bombshell for Royal Family: Prince reveals he has ALREADY written 'wholly truthful' Megxit memoir 'not as the prince I was born but as the man I have become' that will hit shelves next year

Prince Harry has been secretly working on book for nearly year which he has sold to Penguin Random House
    He has been working with a ghostwriter in a rare move from a senior member of the royal family
    First draft of manuscript, currently untitled, is said to be almost completely written with deadline in October

By Raven Saunt For Mailonline

Published: 13:28 EDT, 19 July 2021 | Updated: 16:05 EDT, 19 July 2021

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9803675/Prince-Harry-written-bombshell-Megxit-MEMOIR.html

I find this laughable (almost) ... the "man that he has become"?  He's become a whiny, despicable, disgrace to the Royals.