Author Topic: Royal Happenings  (Read 331841 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Royal Happenings
« Reply #1725 on: June 06, 2021, 05:46:00 pm »
How the line of royal succession looks now: Harry and Meghan's baby girl is 8th in line to the throne, ahead of Prince Andrew, Princess Beatrice and Eugenie - despite being born a US citizen

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-9637573/Harry-Meghans-baby-girl-8th-line-throne-despite-born-citizen.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1726 on: June 06, 2021, 11:52:15 pm »
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1728 on: June 07, 2021, 12:46:47 am »
There is a motive behind everything these two do....Why wasn't Doria's name included as one of the grandmothers...cause she doesn't further their cause...
Support the USO

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1729 on: June 07, 2021, 12:51:38 am »
There is a motive behind everything these two do....Why wasn't Doria's name included as one of the grandmothers...cause she doesn't further their cause...

I was thinking exactly the same thing ... as much as Markle claims to adore her mother, I thought for sure she'd name her daughter after her or use Doria as the middle name.  Obviously that doesn't suit their agenda.

As I summed things up earlier ....ugh! ugh! ugh!  I can't stand either one of them.  They are both trash in my books.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1730 on: June 07, 2021, 02:17:35 am »
Meghan gave birth to second baby on Friday: Couple announce with 'great joy' that they've named the little girl Lilibet Diana - to 'honor her beloved' late grandmother and the family nickname for her great-grandmother the Queen

Lilibet isn't the "family nickname" for the Queen. Yes, it was Elizabeth's nickname as a child  but became a name only her husband called her for 70 years.

It was also how the Queen signed the letter that rested on Phillip's casket.

I despise these two grifters.  They respect nothing. 

I'm also starting to hope Karma's warming up.

« Last Edit: June 07, 2021, 02:20:53 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1731 on: June 07, 2021, 05:04:54 pm »
 Meghan, Harry’s choice of name Lilibet is ‘rude’ towards Queen, expert says

By Francesca Bacardi

June 7, 2021 | 7:43am

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s decision to name their newborn Lilibet “Lili” Diana Mountbatten-Windsor is “rude” towards Queen Elizabeth II, a royal biographer claims.

Angela Levin suggested the decision was a bad idea because the private nickname was bestowed on Elizabeth by her late husband, Prince Philip.

“I don’t think it’s a good idea — I think it’s quite rude to Her Majesty Her Queen. It was a very private nickname from her husband, who hasn’t been dead for very long,” Levin said on “Good Morning Britain.”

more
https://pagesix.com/2021/06/07/meghan-harrys-choice-of-lilibet-is-rude-towards-queen/?_ga=2.29621503.1307207581.1623085252-1679982121.1623085252
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1732 on: June 07, 2021, 05:16:25 pm »
Piers Morgan says it's 'ironic' for Meghan and Harry to use the Queen's nickname for their new daughter after 'trashing the royal family and the monarchy'

DailyMail.com editor-at-large Piers Morgan slams Duke and Duchess of Sussex while on Australian TV show
    Says name is 'quite ironic' after couple 'have been trashing Royal Family and monarchy for the last few weeks'
    Mr Morgan says he wonders if name is Harry and Meghan's way of trying to rebuild bridges with Royal Family
    Lilibet 'Lili' Diana Mountbatten-Windsor born on Friday evening at Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital, California

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9658275/Piers-Morgan-questions-Meghan-Harrys-decision-use-Queens-nickname-Lilibet-new-baby.html
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1733 on: June 07, 2021, 05:42:41 pm »
Just when you thought they couldn't be any more obnoxious:
The Express
Meghan and Harry have 'licenced' Lilibet Diana - New domain created for royal baby name
MEGHAN MARKLE and Prince Harry have already created a domain for their new daughter Lilibet Diana, a royal biographer has claimed.
By Claire Anderson
PUBLISHED: 08:18, Mon, Jun 7, 2021 | UPDATED: 08:52, Mon, Jun 7, 2021

Meghan Markle, 39, and Prince Harry, 36, welcomed the birth of their daughter Lilibet "Lili" Diana on June 4. Lili, a younger sister for the Sussexes' two-year-old son Archie Mountbatten-Windsor, was born at Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital in California weighing in at 7lb 11oz. Royal biographer Angela Levin has since claimed a domain has been set up in Lili's name.

While discussing if the royal couple would set up a foundation in Lili's name as they have with Archie Harrison, Ms Levin told ITV's Good Morning Britain the name has already been "licenced".

She said: "They've made a domain, Lilibet Diana, they did that yesterday.

"The domain is that nobody can use that email and they can use that for any sort of commercial work they want to. ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1734 on: June 07, 2021, 05:48:08 pm »
 888mouth
Support the USO

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1735 on: June 07, 2021, 07:24:03 pm »
Meghan, Harry’s choice of name Lilibet is ‘rude’ towards Queen, expert says

By Francesca Bacardi

June 7, 2021 | 7:43am

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s decision to name their newborn Lilibet “Lili” Diana Mountbatten-Windsor is “rude” towards Queen Elizabeth II, a royal biographer claims.

Angela Levin suggested the decision was a bad idea because the private nickname was bestowed on Elizabeth by her late husband, Prince Philip.

“I don’t think it’s a good idea — I think it’s quite rude to Her Majesty Her Queen. It was a very private nickname from her husband, who hasn’t been dead for very long,” Levin said on “Good Morning Britain.”

more
https://pagesix.com/2021/06/07/meghan-harrys-choice-of-lilibet-is-rude-towards-queen/?_ga=2.29621503.1307207581.1623085252-1679982121.1623085252

Rude?  I see the two of them as completely disrespectful and deliberately hurtful.

I doubt the name truly sits well with the Queen.  I see it as adding further insult to the Royals.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1736 on: June 07, 2021, 07:35:09 pm »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #1737 on: June 07, 2021, 07:39:38 pm »
Just when you thought they couldn't be any more obnoxious:

Not all of the domain name iterations have been taken.  Therein lies to opportunity for some mischief.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1738 on: June 07, 2021, 07:50:32 pm »
Rude?  I see the two of them as completely disrespectful and deliberately hurtful.

I doubt the name truly sits well with the Queen.  I see it as adding further insult to the Royals.

I'd like to see some 16th century type retribution, but one can only wish.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
« Reply #1739 on: June 07, 2021, 08:55:23 pm »
I'd like to see some 16th century type retribution, but one can only wish.

I have been thinking that very same thing since the days of Diana. Everybody knows what Elizabeth I would do.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1740 on: June 08, 2021, 12:18:05 am »
Harry And Meghan Announce Birth Of Beautiful 'Half-Oppressed, Half-Privileged Baby'

WORLD—Prince Harry and Meghan, The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, have announced the arrival of a beautiful new baby. In the announcement, they described their new baby as "a beautiful, 7 pound, 11-ounce baby girl who is half-oppressed and half-privileged."

"Mother and baby are doing well," said Prince Harry to reporters. "Even in these early days, we are making sure to teach our child that she carries the blood of white colonial oppressors, as well as oppressed people of color. This unique mix may make raising our child extremely difficult."

Expert critical theorists also expressed worry that the child may grow up fighting a constant internal battle between her oppressor self and her oppressed self. ............

https://babylonbee.com/news/harry-and-meghan-announce-birth-of-one-quarter-oppressed-three-quarters-privileged-baby

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1741 on: June 09, 2021, 03:55:36 pm »
Meghan Markle, Prince Harry’s spokesperson says Queen Elizabeth was ‘supportive’ of Lilibet’s name

A Buckingham Palace source previously told the BBC the Duke and Duchess of Sussex allegedly didn't ask the reigning monarch for permission

"The Duke spoke with his family in advance of the announcement, in fact, his grandmother was the first family member he called," the spokesperson told People magazine in a statement. "During that conversation, he shared their hope of naming their daughter Lilibet in her honor. Had she not been supportive, they would not have used the name."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/meghan-markle-prince-harry-spokesperson-queen-elizabeth-supportive-lilibet-nickname-baby
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1742 on: June 10, 2021, 01:12:51 pm »
Meghan Markle to ‘Nourish the Community’ with Free Copies of Her Book

Meghan Markle has decided to share her wisdom and insight into the bonds forged by parenting and distribute 2,000 copies of her book The Bench to libraries and schools across the U.S. for “no cost.”

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2021/06/10/meghan-markle-to-nourish-the-community-with-free-copies-of-her-book/
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1743 on: June 10, 2021, 01:22:02 pm »
Translation: it isn't selling.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1744 on: June 10, 2021, 01:39:03 pm »
 pointing-up  :bingo:
Support the USO

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1745 on: June 10, 2021, 03:02:11 pm »

Meghan Markle has decided to share her wisdom and insight into the bonds forged by parenting and distribute 2,000 copies of her book The Bench to libraries and schools across the U.S. for “no cost.”

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2021/06/10/meghan-markle-to-nourish-the-community-with-free-copies-of-her-book/

@mystery-ak

Translation: "Since nobody is buying them anyway,I guess I should donate them to libraries and get the tax credits."
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1746 on: June 10, 2021, 03:21:48 pm »
Translation: "Since nobody is buying them anyway,I guess I should donate them to libraries and get the tax credits."
Something Meg learned from every member of Congress who ever wrote a book.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1747 on: June 13, 2021, 05:13:08 pm »
Prince Andrew's birthday present to the Queen: Royal 'gives monarch a new six-week-old corgi' - after death of her new puppy left her 'devastated'

Queen, 95, has been given a new corgi puppy as a birthday gift by Prince Andrew
    This comes after five-month-old Dorgi puppy, Fergus, died suddenly last month
    Six-week-old male pup was given to Her Majesty on Prince Philip 100th birthday

By Clare Mccarthy For Mailonline

Published: 09:14 EDT, 13 June 2021 | Updated: 09:15 EDT, 13 June 2021

The Queen is 'delighted' having been gifted a new corgi puppy by Prince Andrew to mark her official birthday, reports suggest today.

The monarch, 95, was given two new dogs by her son in February to keep her company in Windsor while the Duke of Edinburgh was recovering from heart surgery.

However she was left 'devastated' last month when her new Dorgi puppy, Fergus, died of a heart problem which it had from birth.

Now, Prince Andrew, 61, and his daughters Beatrice, 32, and Eugenie, 31, have bought Her Majesty another six-week-old male pup.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-9681299/Queen-gifted-new-corgi-puppy-Prince-Andrew-official-birthday.html
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1748 on: June 13, 2021, 05:25:56 pm »
Queen Elizabeth cuts cake with sword instead of standard knife: 'More unusual'
Queen Elizabeth’s ‘official birthday’ was celebrated on Friday, June 11 with a military parade

https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/1403813104006225920

more
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/queen-elizabeth-cuts-cake-sword-instead-knife
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1749 on: June 16, 2021, 01:21:42 pm »
Meghan Markle’s Desire to ‘Activate Compassion’ Stalls as Her Book Misses Top 50

Meghan Markle’s first children’s picture book failed to hit the UK Official Top 50 chart in its opening week of sales, with The Bench selling just 3,212 copies on release with an average rating of four stars.

The Daily Mirror reports the tome was beaten to the top of the sales charts by a volume from footballer Marcus Rashford.

The 40-page £12.99 ($18.42) effort is illustrated with pictures of a family including one of Meghan cradling a newborn baby in a possible nod to their newborn daughter Lili.

The book’s jacket describes the former actor as “a mother, wife, feminist, and activist,” committed to “activating compassion in communities across the world.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2021/06/16/meghan-markles-desire-to-activate-compassion-stalls-as-her-book-misses-top-50/
Support the USO