Author Topic: Royal Happenings  (Read 331662 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Royal Happenings
« Reply #1703 on: May 21, 2021, 02:30:44 am »
Wow ... shouldn't there be an arrest for something???

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1395496721610858500

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #1704 on: May 21, 2021, 03:05:58 am »
@Gefn
@mystery-ak

It was the FRENCH EMTs (emergency medical technicians) who caused Diana's death when the car crash happened.  I looked into that, and realized they let her die but did not mean to do it.

I am an EMT and there are rules I must follow at a car crash or anywhere actually when they are called to an emergency.  If a person has gushing blood, that person is rushed to the ambulance right then to quickly go to the hospital while the EMT tries to slow the blood loss.  The reason being, that is likely an artery bleeding and must be stopped before the patient dies.

If it is a serious car crash, and it is obvious to the EMT, a person is unconscious but breathing but the blood pressure has dropped significantly, that person is also taken directly to the hospital with an EMT working with the body on the way.  The reason being, the person is likely bleeding internally.  There are more details about this procedure, but I will stop here.

The rules for the French EMTs is not like ours; I looked up the French rules.  They are supposed to "stabilize" the person before taking person to hospital.  Diana was unconscious; the EMTs were trying to revive her/stabilize her, before going to hospital.  She bled out inside and died right there.  At that time, I had all the details of what they did and knew they waited too long to go to hospital.  I did read one account where the EMTs were questioned about how long they waited before heading to hospital, so I was not the only one questioning their behavior.

The above is my opinion based on the facts I had.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2021, 08:56:22 pm by Victoria33 »

« Reply #1705 on: May 21, 2021, 03:48:39 am »
Prince William slams the BBC after report finds 'deceitful' methods used to secure Diana interview
CNN, May 20, 2021

(CNN) Prince William, the Duke of Cambridge, has lambasted the BBC for contributing "significantly to her fear, paranoia and isolation" felt by his late mother, Princess Diana, in the years before her death, in a rare emotionally charged statement by a royal against the public broadcaster.

The Duke's comments come after the BBC offered an unconditional apology over the controversial 1995 interview by BBC journalist Martin Bashir with Diana, in which she detailed the breakdown of her relationship with Prince Charles. An inquiry had found that he used "deceitful" methods to secure the landmark interview.

The Duke also accused the BBC of commercializing a "false narrative" about his mother.

"But what saddens me most, is that if the BBC had properly investigated the complaints and concerns first raised in 1995, my mother would have known that she had been deceived. She was failed not just by a rogue reporter, but by leaders at the BBC who looked the other way rather than asking the tough questions," he said.

"It is my firm view that this Panorama programme holds no legitimacy and should never be aired again. It effectively established a false narrative which, for over a quarter of a century, has been commercialized by the BBC and others."

More w/video:  https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/20/media/bbc-martin-bashir-diana-report-scli-intl/index.html

Offline corbe

« Reply #1706 on: May 21, 2021, 05:27:10 am »
  Should this Thread even be Stickied      :shrug:
  wgaf about the royals, that seems so 1750.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #1707 on: May 21, 2021, 07:05:29 am »
@Gefn
@mystery-ak

It was the EMTs (emergency medical technicians) who caused Diana's death when the car crash happened.  I looked into that, and realized they let her die but did not mean to do it.

I am an EMT and there are rules I must follow at a car crash or anywhere actually when they are called to an emergency.  If a person has gushing blood, that person is rushed to the ambulance right then to quickly go to the hospital while the EMT tries to slow the blood loss.  The reason being, that is likely an artery bleeding and must be stopped before the patient dies.

If it is a serious car crash, and it is obvious to the EMT, a person is unconscious but breathing but the blood pressure has dropped significantly, that person is also taken directly to the hospital with an EMT working with the body on the way.  The reason being, the person is likely bleeding internally.  There are more details about this procedure, but I will stop here.

The rules for the British EMTs is not like ours; I looked up the British rules.  They are supposed to "stabilize" the person before taking person to hospital.  Diana was unconscious; the EMTs were trying to revive her/stabilize her, before going to hospital.  She bled out inside and died right there.  At that time, I had all the details of what they did and knew they waited too long to go to hospital.  I did read one account where the EMTs were questioned about how long they waited before heading to hospital, so I was not the only one questioning their behavior.

Definitely not the same as American EMT work, even back in the '70s (we had Shocktrauma at Hopkins and helos to transport the worst of the worst, right from the accident scene) but even that was a hard leap forward from the 'nearest hospital' policy, which would have cost dozens of lives. The same 15 minutes of transport time could be spent in the air, going to a far superior trauma facility. Our biggest bugaboo was extrication, and the 'Jaws of Life' had just become available (I love that thing).
We did our best to stabilize patients, stop open bleeds, stabilize fractures (especially spinal), secure airways (usually done by the paramedic on the helo) as part of extrication, but knew we could do little (other than apply air splints) to deal with hypovolemic shock from internal bleeding--that took an OR and competent surgeons and IV fluids (which we did not stock then), and in those days Shocktrauma was doing belly taps on the elevator from the landing pad to check for bleeding.

It is hard to watch the British paramedics on teevee, even now.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2021, 07:14:52 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1708 on: May 21, 2021, 01:02:12 pm »
Harry Claims London Is ‘Trigger’ for Anxiety Attacks, Was ‘Afraid’ to Return for Prince Philip’s Funeral

Victoria Friedman 21 May 2021

Prince Harry has claimed that travelling to London is a “trigger” for his anxiety and revealed that he was “afraid” to return to Britain for his grandfather Prince Philip’s funeral.

The woke royal, who stood back from official duties last year and now lives with wife Meghan Markle in the exclusive Santa Barbara area of Montecito in California, made the former statement during the Apple TV mental health documentary The Me You Can’t See, a series on which he worked with Oprah Winfrey.

Harry said in comments reported by the Daily Mail: “For most of my life I’ve always felt worried, concerned, a little bit tense and uptight whenever I fly back into the UK, whenever I fly back into London.

“And I could never understand why. I was aware of it, I wasn’t aware of it at the time when I was younger, but after I started doing therapy stuff I became aware of it.

“I was like, why do I feel so uncomfortable? And of course for me London is a trigger, unfortunately, because of what happened to my mum, and because of what I experienced and what I saw.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2021/05/21/prince-harry-claims-london-trigger-anxiety-attacks-afraid-return-uk-prince-philips-funeral/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1709 on: May 21, 2021, 03:51:11 pm »
Prince Harry says Meghan Markle ‘cried in her pillow’ over bullying allegations: ‘That’s heartbreaking’
Prince Harry and Oprah Winfrey's mental-health docuseries, 'The Me You Can't See,' is available for streaming on Apple TV+
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/prince-harry-meghan-markle-cried-pillow-bullying-
allegations-heartbreaking

:03: :03: :03: :03: :03:

I am sick of these two...they need to grow a pair..both if them!

Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #1710 on: May 21, 2021, 03:55:41 pm »

Can we deport that guy to Haiti?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1711 on: May 21, 2021, 04:17:04 pm »
@Gefn
@mystery-ak

It was the EMTs (emergency medical technicians) who caused Diana's death when the car crash happened.  I looked into that, and realized they let her die but did not mean to do it.

The rules for the British EMTs is not like ours; I looked up the British rules.  They are supposed to "stabilize" the person before taking person to hospital.  Diana was unconscious; the EMTs were trying to revive her/stabilize her, before going to hospital.  She bled out inside and died right there.  At that time, I had all the details of what they did and knew they waited too long to go to hospital.  I did read one account where the EMTs were questioned about how long they waited before heading to hospital, so I was not the only one questioning their behavior.

She died in Paris not GB...
Support the USO

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1712 on: May 21, 2021, 07:04:39 pm »
  Should this Thread even be Stickied      :shrug:
  wgaf about the royals, that seems so 1750.

The Windsors are the UK version of the Kardashians.  People born into wealth and privilege, who moan groan and complain how life has treated them unfairly. The Queen herself has managed herself with  dignity, but her late husband, and 90% of descendents....   not.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1713 on: May 21, 2021, 08:05:04 pm »
Those two snowflakes deserve one another. What are they, 8 years old? Good grief, hard to believe he actually served in combat.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1714 on: May 21, 2021, 08:20:40 pm »
Prince Harry says Meghan Markle ‘cried in her pillow’ over bullying allegations: ‘That’s heartbreaking’
Prince Harry and Oprah Winfrey's mental-health docuseries, 'The Me You Can't See,' is available for streaming on Apple TV+
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/prince-harry-meghan-markle-cried-pillow-bullying-
allegations-heartbreaking

:03: :03: :03: :03: :03:

I am sick of these two...they need to grow a pair..both if them!

:yowsa:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1715 on: May 21, 2021, 08:24:49 pm »
The Windsors are the UK version of the Kardashians.  People born into wealth and privilege, who moan groan and complain how life has treated them unfairly. The Queen herself has managed herself with  dignity, but her late husband, and 90% of descendents....   not.

@catfish1957

Not true. The Royal Family is very much "stiff upper lip". Mr Meagan seems to be the exception.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1716 on: May 21, 2021, 08:28:40 pm »
@catfish1957

Not true. The Royal Family is very much "stiff upper lip". Mr Meagan seems to be the exception.

@sneakypete

Do a compliation of Prince Phillip's greatest hits (quotes) before giving this guy a pass. He has had solid cringeworthy career as Royal Consort.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #1717 on: May 21, 2021, 08:54:26 pm »
She died in Paris not GB...
@mystery-ak

I AM SO SORRY - IT WAS THE FRENCH EMTS - NOT THE BRITISH!

Call that a "senior moment".  It was the French and I have stayed at the same FRENCH hotel where Diana was staying at that time.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2021, 08:58:47 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #1718 on: May 22, 2021, 10:28:40 am »
The Queen went through WWII, was in the Army, and likely saw a great deal of the mess from the Blitz. That, in contrast to mollycoddled postwar offspring, will lead to a contrasting demeanor. While others have known military service, I doubt it would be quite the same as seeing streets in London reduced to rubble, nor the stoic resolve of the British people to hold out.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1719 on: May 29, 2021, 04:00:13 pm »
Prince Harry has claimed that mental health and alleged manmade climate change are linked and that both are the most important issues in the world. ...

“I believe even more that climate change and mental health are two of the most pressing issues that we’re facing and, in many ways, they are linked.

“The connecting line is about our collective well-being and when our collective well-being erodes, that affects our ability to be caretakers of ourselves, of our communities and of our planet ultimately.” ...
Breitbart

He's right, in a way. The link is that one must be crazy to believe in manmade climate change.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1720 on: June 03, 2021, 09:01:59 pm »
Buckingham Palace announces unprecedented ‘Platinum Jubilee’ for Queen Elizabeth II next year

LONDON — Buckingham Palace announced its plans Wednesday to throw the boss — and her subjects — an over-the-top party next year to mark Queen Elizabeth II's unprecedentedly long reign.

In 2022, the queen is expected to become the first British monarch to celebrate a “Platinum Jubilee,” marking 70 years wearing the crown, having acceded to the throne in 1952 when her majesty was just 25.

If you thought the queen’s Golden Jubilee in 2002 and her Diamond Jubilee in 2012 were big — with their star-studded concerts featuring Paul McCartney and Elton John — this one may be bigger.

And yet, a note of caution: The queen is 95 now — and newly widowed.

By all accounts (leaks, guesswork, biographers), she remains in remarkably robust health, despite the stress created by her children (Prince Andrew, shunned for his association with alleged American sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein) and runaway grandson, Prince Harry, who — along with and his wife, Meghan, the Duchess of Sussex — keeps doling out monetized tidbits of House of Windsor dysfunction to Oprah Winfrey..............

..............“There has been some slowing down for several years, but she is still very engaged,” BBC royal correspondent Nicholas Witchell reported on Wednesday.

But such elaborate events require months of planning, so the palace is working on the queen’s next jubilee. The show must go on, and the monarchy — rocked by ongoing scandals and new revelations of previous bad behavior — needs to get up onstage and perform.

Or, as Prince Harry recently put it, to display themselves like animals in a zoo.

To mark the occasion, and deploy its greatest instrument of soft power, the British government has agreed to a four-day holiday weekend, beginning Thursday, June 2, 2022, with the “Trooping the Colour,” which marks the queen’s official (not actual) birthday, when 1,400 parading soldiers, 200 horses and 400 musicians will set off from Buckingham Palace in central London and proceed down the Mall to Horse Guards Parade, joined by members of the royal family on horseback and in gilded carriages.

The palace says that the parade will close with the traditional flyover by the royal air force, watched by the royal family from the Buckingham Palace balcony.......................

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/queen-britain-platinum-jubilee/2021/06/02/ab67e98e-c396-11eb-89a4-b7ae22aa193e_story.html
« Last Edit: June 03, 2021, 09:03:00 pm by libertybele »

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1721 on: June 05, 2021, 12:20:26 am »
Great picture taken by Kate!  Princess Charlotte has personality plus...she's definitely a spitfire and very photogenic!

Royals Photographer Gushes About His Favorite Kate Middleton Family Photo: 'It's an Absolute Winner'

Kate Middleton has one royal photographer's stamp of approval.

ITV's The Royal Rota podcast recently welcomed Arthur Edwards, who has photographed the royal family since the 1970s, and Edwards had no shortage of glowing feedback on Kate's own work behind the camera.

"I'm a great admirer of Kate's photography, she's grasped it very quickly," Edwards said.

The Duchess of Cambridge is often behind birthday portraits of her three children — Prince George, 7; Princess Charlotte, 6, and Prince Louis, 3 — and other family moments. But one shot in particular really impressed Edwards.

"The picture that I love most that she's done is William and the three children on the swing," he said about the photo shared in June 2020 to celebrate Prince William's 38th birthday. "I would have killed to have taken that picture.". .....

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/royals-photographer-gushes-favorite-kate-193510209.html
« Last Edit: June 05, 2021, 12:25:07 am by libertybele »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1722 on: June 05, 2021, 02:50:48 am »
Let's just hope none of them look like him when they are grown.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1723 on: June 06, 2021, 05:24:38 pm »
Meghan gave birth to second baby on Friday: Couple announce with 'great joy' that they've named the little girl Lilibet Diana - to 'honor her beloved' late grandmother and the family nickname for her great-grandmother the Queen

Duchess of Sussex has given birth to a daughter, who is named Lilibet 'Lili' Diana Mountbatten-Windsor
    Harry and Meghan's baby girl was born on Friday, June 4 at 11.40am at Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
    She has been named Lilibet after the family nickname for the Queen, the baby's great-grandmother
    Her middle name was chosen to honour her beloved late grandmother, Diana, Princess of Wales, couple said

By Jack Wright For Mailonline

Published: 12:06 EDT, 6 June 2021 | Updated: 13:19 EDT, 6 June 2021

The Duchess of Sussex has given birth to a daughter named Lilibet 'Lili' Diana Mountbatten-Windsor, after the family nickname for the Queen and the duke's mother Princess Diana, who died in 1997.

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's baby girl was born on Friday, June 4 at 11:40am at Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital in Santa Barbara weighing 7lb 11oz, and is said to be settling in at home. 

She is sister to two-year-old Archie and is the Queen's 11th great-grandchild - the first of the monarch and Philip's great-grandchildren to be born since the death of the Duke of Edinburgh in April.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9657501/Meghan-gives-birth-baby-girl.html
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1724 on: June 06, 2021, 05:25:46 pm »
Meghan gave birth to second baby on Friday
I suspect the child already has displayed more maturity than her parents.