Author Topic: Ukraine 4  (Read 186208 times)

Hoodat and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Online Hoodat

Re: Ukraine 4
« Reply #2750 on: May 09, 2024, 10:26:18 pm »
I wasn't implying that the Kamchatka fire was a Ukrainian attack.  Just pointing out another internal petroleum 'accident' in Russia proper.

And yes, I've played Risk too.  Would you prefer Yakutsk?  I assumed the site was near Vladivostok, but wasn't sure how far.  But definitely on the Kamchatka peninsula.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #2751 on: May 09, 2024, 10:36:24 pm »
Kamchatka?  I am having 50 year old flashbacks to playing Risk.

:thumbsup:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2752 on: May 09, 2024, 10:46:26 pm »
I wasn't implying that the Kamchatka fire was a Ukrainian attack.  Just pointing out another internal petroleum 'accident' in Russia proper.

And yes, I've played Risk too.  Would you prefer Yakutsk?  I assumed the site was near Vladivostok, but wasn't sure how far.  But definitely on the Kamchatka peninsula.

I recall that Kamchatka has  "bridge" to Alaska.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2753 on: Today at 01:08:35 am »
Damn and the first thing that popped in my head was cheap vodka...really cheap vodka :silly:

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #2754 on: Today at 01:27:16 am »
Speaking of Risk, one of my favorite games, it is available on Smartphones.  I play every day.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #2755 on: Today at 05:01:41 am »

You can see Sarah Palin's house from Kamchatka.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #2756 on: Today at 06:09:20 am »
OK, this one really is from Ukraine.  Another unmanned Cessna-type aircraft loaded with explosives hits a refinery deep in Russia.  The flight distance from Kharkiv to Ufa is over 850 miles.

https://twitter.com/NOELreports/status/1788496758395281632

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #2759 on: Today at 06:13:10 am »

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #2764 on: Today at 06:33:31 am »
Watch: Russian Officers Fail to Salute Putin at Victory Day Parade

Monica Sager  •  15h

Two Russian military officers did not salute Russian President Vladimir Putin on Thursday during the annual parade for Victory Day, an annual celebration that marks the Soviet defeat of Nazi Germany in World War II.

https://twitter.com/kolezev/status/1788510472771088499

In a video published by The Moscow Times, it appears two officers did not salute Putin as he went down a line shaking hands.

According to a post circulating on Russian Telegram, one of the two officers, Viktor Panchenkov, head of the Academy of the Ministry of Emergency Situations, said he was following protocol and questioned why his fellow commanders offered Putin a salute.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/watch-russian-officers-fail-to-salute-putin-at-victory-day-parade/ar-BB1m6KGR

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-