Author Topic: BREAKING....Thread 9...Israel At War...OPERATION SWORDS OF IRON  (Read 66658 times)

mountaineer and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: BREAKING....Thread 9...Israel At War...OPERATION SWORDS OF IRON
« Reply #975 on: April 26, 2024, 08:51:12 pm »
So will they be walking and working on the water?

Sounds like we're building a few miles out to sea, so the Pallies can destroy it the moment it touches land.  I don't know if Americans are going to be present when that happens.

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #976 on: April 26, 2024, 09:17:16 pm »
Cyber postulates:
"Sounds like we're building a few miles out to sea, so the Pallies can destroy it the moment it touches land.  I don't know if Americans are going to be present when that happens"

Sounds good to me.
I despise the palis, but will cheer if and when they destroy that thing.
Actually, I don't care WHO destroys it. Just blast it out of existence.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #977 on: April 26, 2024, 10:21:59 pm »
Cyber postulates:
"Sounds like we're building a few miles out to sea, so the Pallies can destroy it the moment it touches land.  I don't know if Americans are going to be present when that happens"

Sounds good to me.
I despise the palis, but will cheer if and when they destroy that thing.
Actually, I don't care WHO destroys it. Just blast it out of existence.

I think the Pallies can be counted upon to do this.  I just don't want Americans or Israelis getting blasted in the process.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #978 on: April 26, 2024, 10:26:44 pm »
US backtracks on decision to sanction IDF unit
By
Brady Knox
April 26, 2024 3:47 pm

The United States announced it would halt its decision to sanction an Israel Defense Forces unit.

Last week, it emerged that Secretary of State Antony Blinken would announce sanctions against the IDF’s 97th Netzah Yehuda Battalion over alleged crimes committed during its time in the West Bank. On Friday, sources familiar with the matter told Axios that the U.S. was pausing the effort after Israel provided further information about the unit.

The reverse comes after intense flak directed at Blinken from the Israeli government, Congress, and within the administration itself. House Speaker Mike Johnson (R-LA), U.S. Ambassador to Israel Jack Lew, and other senior officials within the administration were among the most vocal opponents of the move, sources told the outlet.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu pledged to fight the move with “all my powers,” and Israeli Defense Minister Yoav Gallant painted it as an attack on the entire IDF.

“Gallant directed the defense establishment to act at all levels in order to make clear to the U.S. government the importance of backing up IDF operations, which are carried out according to international law,” the Israeli Ministry of Defense said after the sanctions were announced, according to the news outlet.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/foreign-policy/2981138/us-backtracks-sanction-idf-unit/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #979 on: April 26, 2024, 10:47:02 pm »
Good.  One of Blinken's especially bad ideas.
I will NOT comply.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Blinken says, "too many civilian casualties" - "civilian causalities needs to be zero"

Made me chuckle. This is the definition of the Westerner's mindset complete lack of understanding about what 'armed conflict' is about.

Several of the terms used by Blinken to describe 'war' are laughable.

"too many civilian casualties"
  • The entire conflict was started by Hamas attacking unarmed, unaware, civilians (from toddlers to 80, they raped, tortured, and slaughtered them all with no thought of any kind of mercy).
  • There has never been any armed conflict ever in history at any time or at any place which did not involve 'civilian casualties'. The very concept of 'zero civilian casualties' is a ridiculous, 'unicorns and dreamland' kind of a childish 'wish'.
  • With Hamas, like most guerilla/terrorist warfare units worldwide, they are all "civilians". There is no stark formal identifying delineation between what are called 'civilians' and what are called 'soldiers'. Terrorists are ALL civilian soldiers. There are no "civilians", in the way modern Western nations describe the word. Islamists say this themselves proudly all the time in their propaganda broadcasts. They brag that their civilians (what the West calls civilians) are all ready to fight and die just like any soldier.
  • A "Revitalized Palestinian Authority" is another childish wish holdout. It is equivalent to waiting for Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny. It is NEVER going to happen. All the other Islamic Nations in the region know this. They all laugh at the West every time they hear this kind of talk. They only thing Arabs respect is force and power. Pie-in-the-sky Western fantasies are a large part of their comedy. "Death to America! Death to Israel!", is not just a slogan with these 7th Century barbarians; it is their way of life.
  • PEOPLE ARE HURT AND STARVING AND SICK DURING WARTIME (a war they started by the way). Well STOP THE PRESSES! Who ever heard of this happening, ever? This is a first!? This is a brand new side of starting a war which nobody has ever heard of before. Nobody could have anticipated this! We should broadcast this new unknown phenomenon worldwide. We should have scientists and anthropologists studying and documenting this new anomaly to figure out how it happened, and what is causing it! People get hurt and die in war? Really?
The way to end all of this is for Hamas to stop killing Jews.
Hamas should release the dozen or so hostages that may still be at least somewhat alive.
Hamas should surrender or face annihilation.

That is all. Those are the options to end all of the so-called atrocities. There was "peace" before October 7. It is Hamas who willingly and intentionally brought all of this down upon their own heads.

LOSING A WAR WHICH YOU STARTED ... DOES NOT TURN AROUND AND MAKE YOU A VICTIM!
It just means you f**ked around and found out ... and you got your ass kicked.
« Last Edit: Today at 03:25:38 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I will NOT comply.

Offline Hoodat

Blinken says, "too many civilian casualties" - "civilian causalities needs to be zero"

He's only talking about non-Jewish civilian casualties.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-