Author Topic: How Do We Bless Israel?  (Read 342 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
How Do We Bless Israel?
« on: May 17, 2018, 04:21:26 am »
How Do We Bless Israel?

Genesis 12
Promises to Abram

12 Now the Lord had said to Abram:

“Get out of your country,
From your family
And from your father’s house,
To a land that I will show you.
I will make you a great nation;
I will bless you
And make your name great;
And you shall be a blessing.
I will bless those who bless you,
And I will curse him who curses you;
And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”

I have been pondering the Embassy move to Jerusalem.  I prayed for the move,  and have always supported Israel in my prayers.  I know the prophesies surrounding Jerusalem and the Third Temple.  I knew about the Sanhedrin and the plans to restore Temple practices.  I was excited for the Embassy move but wasn’t prepared for what I would learn as a result of the Embassy move.

I was very upset when I learned the minister to deliver the speech is a deceptive liar.  I know that this minister John Hagee is a powerful force in American politics with a very big following.  I am not in denial of the fact.  We have allowed a man who is obviously very well versed in the Bible but chooses to discredit the very Bible he says he lives by.  He is the head of an organization that claims to be friends of Israel. Christians United For Israel yet he denies that Jesus is Lord of all.  Thus he is denying Israel the gift of Salvation through Christ Jesus and misrepresenting Christianity.  If you have to deny Christ to be a friend of Israel you should forego the friendship.  John Hagee says that Jesus never told the Jews he was the Messiah.  Hagee has written a book “In Defense of Israel” where Hagee  denies the need for all (including Jews) to come to repentence through the blood of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.  Choosing to push an anti-Christ message that the Jews have their own Law and do not need salvation.

And not only has he written books but he has embedded himself in Israel through many prominent Rabbi of the Jewish Faith.  Spreading his deception among prominent people of the Israeli community.  Falsely telling them they don't need Jesus. 

Some claims in Hagee’ book are:

The Jewish people, as a whole, did not reject Jesus as Messiah.

Jesus did not come to earth to be the Messiah.

Jesus refused by word and deed to be the Messiah.

The Jews cannot be blamed for not accepting what was never offered.

Jews For Jesus have done a wonderful job in exploring what John Hagee has written in his book here:

Is there serious error in the new book, In Defense of Israel?

https://jewsforjesus.org/publications/realtime/realtime-dec-2007/is-there-serious-error-in-the-new-book-in-defense-of-israel/

Anyone who spends time in the Word would recognize this book as anti-Christ writings.  A denial of who Jesus is and what Jesus came to do.  Jesus came to be the Savior of the World.  Salvation to all who call on His name including Jews. 

So how do I say we bless Israel?  We bless Israel by sharing the Gospel of Christ.  By praying for their redemption through the blood Jesus shed on the Cross for them.  We pray for them to hear and receive the Word of God through Abraham seed.  The true blessing Christ Jesus Son of God.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 04:35:36 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: How Do We Bless Israel?
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2018, 02:57:53 pm »
Here is the not so much a friend of Israel explaining his own understanding about Jews.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzgmeO6mQio

I guess he missed all of the scriptures about the Apostle Paul preaching to the Jews.  To the Jews first and then the Gentiles.  You would think that the Jews would know that he is another Hitler trying to bring about another Holocaust for the Jews.  That is exactly what he predicts in this video.

There is no love of Christ in him for Gods Chosen people, only condemnation.  I think we all know Mr. Hagee that there will be Jews who won't accept the Lord as Savior but nowhere in the New Testament does it condemn all Jews.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzgmeO6mQio

Here is the scripture he is referring to:

Romans 11 New Life Version (NLV)

11 I ask then, “Has God put His people, the Jews, aside?” No, not at all! I myself am a Jew. Abraham was my early father. I am from the family group of Benjamin.  2 God has not put His people aside. He chose them from the beginning. Do you know what the Holy Writings say about Elijah? Do you know what Elijah said to God against the Jews?  3 He said, “Lord, they have killed Your early preachers. They have destroyed the places where You are worshiped. I am the only one left. They are trying to kill me.”  4 But what did God say to him? God said, “I still have 7,000 men. None of them have worshiped the false god Baal.”  5 It is the same now. A few of the Jews are being chosen because of God’s loving-favor.  6 If they are saved from the punishment of sin because of God’s loving-favor, it is nothing men have done to earn it. If men had earned it, then His loving-favor would not be a free gift.  7 This is the way it was. Many Jews did not get what they were looking for. Only those God chose received it. The hearts of the others were made hard. They could not understand it.  8 The Holy Writings say this about them, “God gave them hearts and minds that want to sleep. He gave them eyes that could not see. To this very day He gave them ears that could not hear.”   9 David said, “Let their table of food become a trap to hold them. Let it be a hole into which they fall and will suffer.  10 Let their eyes be closed so they cannot see. Keep their backs from being straight always because of their troubles.”

11 I ask then, “Did the Jews fall so they would be lost forever?” No, not at all! It means the people who are not Jews are able to be saved from the punishment of sin because the Jews sinned by not putting their trust in Christ. This made the Jews jealous of those who are not Jews.  12 The world received good things from God because of the sin of the Jews. Because the Jews did not receive God’s free gift, the people who are not Jews received good things from Him. Think how much more the world will receive when the Jews finish God’s plan by putting their trust in Christ!

13 I am speaking to you people who are not Jews. As long as I am a missionary to you, I want you to know how important my job is.  14 I do this so it will make my own people, the Jews, jealous. Then it may be that some will be saved from the punishment of sin.  15 Because the Jews have been put aside, many other people in the world have been saved from the punishment of sin. Think what it will be like when they are also gathered in. It will be like the dead coming back to life!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think that the Left Behind series has created a false prophetic movement.  I know one thing for certain.  Even if there was to be a Third Temple, which I am not absolute on I am sure that Jesus would not want us to be any part of it.  We are the Temple. To take part is like being a John the Baptist preparing the way.  Only people making themselves busy preparing the way for the Third Temple are literally preparing the way for Satan.  Its Demonic.  Come out!
« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 05:32:47 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.