Author Topic: Sweden in Free Fall  (Read 484 times)

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Sweden in Free Fall
« on: May 16, 2018, 08:44:14 pm »
https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/12295/sweden-free-fall

Sweden in Free Fall
by Judith Bergman
May 16, 2018

In 2017, a Swedish police report, "Utsatta områden 2017", ("Vulnerable Areas 2017", commonly known as "no-go zones" or lawless areas) showed that there are 61 such areas in Sweden. They encompass 200 criminal networks, consisting of an estimated 5,000 criminals. Twenty-three of those areas were especially critical: children as young as 10 had been involved in serious crimes there, including ones involving weapons and drugs. Most of the inhabitants were non-Western, mainly Muslim, immigrants.

A new report "The Relationship with the Judiciary in Socially Vulnerable Areas" from BRÅ (Brottsförebyggande Rådet), the Swedish Crime Prevention Council, shows that more than half of the inhabitants of these areas -- around 500,000 people -- think that criminals affect people in the areas by scaring people from appearing as witnesses, from calling the police, from moving freely, and from intervening when witnessing vandalism. Residents fear repercussions from the local criminals, not only against themselves but also against family members.

More at URL above...

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Sweden in Free Fall
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2018, 08:49:03 pm »
Another excerpt, with emphasis added by me:
========================
In February, Peter Springare, a Swedish police officer, said that gang rapes were a new cultural phenomenon in Sweden -- a consequence of the last 10 to 15 years of immigration policy.

"There are also ethnic Swedes engaged in gang rape , but not in the same numbers as foreign-born offenders," Springare said. For those comments, Springare was reported to the police, who announced that they would conduct an internal investigation into his remarks. The Secretary General of Sweden's Law Society, Anne Ramberg, said that Springare's comments were "almost racist". If it is considered 'objectionable' in the West to talk about about the factual consequences of migration, in Sweden it is now viewed as a crime.
=======================

Hopefully it is not considered taboo to talk about similar "factual consequences" here...   ;)

Offline darroll

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2018, 08:53:08 pm »
Bye Sweden.
The nice immigrants have taken over.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2018, 04:33:32 am »
My family is Swedish.  I used to want to visit and we still have relatives there.  But have no interest now.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2018, 05:26:38 am »
Sweden embraced PC, it will be their demise, unless and until their kindred sons reclaim their nation...just effing disgusting, says a Swenson whose grandfather immigrated to the US.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.