Author Topic: Dutch researchers uncover dirty jokes in Anne Frank's diary  (Read 2956 times)

Offline LucasWhite

• IMDEX.org - Image-based Encyclopedia
Re: Dutch researchers uncover dirty jokes in Anne Frank's diary
« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2018, 06:18:39 pm »
Women are third class creatures under islam and have no rights or value beyond bearing children.  If they live a moral life, it is because they have no options to do otherwise.

That is true in many situations, certainly.  In many others, it is not.  There are millions of women who genuinely believe in Islam, respect their husbands, are treated well by their husbands, and live in much the same respectable way that we once admired in this country.  The feminists and liberals have ruined a good number of women in the country, but in some Islamic countries this has less of a hold. 

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2018, 06:22:18 pm »
Yes sir, would be happy to answer.  I generally do not sympathize with the Nazi ideology, especially with the race-based doctrines espoused by those such as Rosenberg.  I do love history, especially German history and militarism.  My primary love is the Second Reich (1871-1918). I do sympathize politically with the Third Reich in so far as they wanted to correct the Weimar situation and restore a proper German state through militarism.  Wish they would not have massacred innocent people.

Now why did I post this picture here?  Well I have a work-in-progress project IMDEX.org, an image-based encyclopedia, where I am creating a unique icon for each of the historical figures.  I have been having fun posting these around the internet and discussing with people.  I have a wide variety, and I enjoy making the ones for the shocking figures, I admit.  In this case, the artist is a very special person who is making a series of these arts.  We certainly do not do it for money, and both of us reject Nazi ideology, but have a huge interest in their history.  If you want me to not post any pics of Nazi figures here, I will be happy to comply.  I would hope that you wouldn't mind me posting some other types of pics here in moderation as I have a wide variety that can perhaps contribute to the article threads.

I cannot imagine the logic or rationale for posting your original image in the context of Anne Frank.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2018, 06:24:09 pm by Lando Lincoln »
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2018, 06:23:08 pm »
You sure you want to throw in with Lucas?  Might want to rethink that.

(I had to look up Lucas  ^-^ )   I'm not throwing in with him or anyone else.  The "chosen" is mission specific .... beginning with "I am the Lord thy God" and ending with "It is finished".   Together both Testaments of the Bible tell one, long and magnificent story of bringing forth the Savior and changing forever God's relationship with mankind.

At least, that's my brief and humble interpretation. 

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2018, 06:31:09 pm »
That is true in many situations, certainly.  In many others, it is not.  There are millions of women who genuinely believe in Islam, respect their husbands, are treated well by their husbands, and live in much the same respectable way that we once admired in this country.  The feminists and liberals have ruined a good number of women in the country, but in some Islamic countries this has less of a hold.

There are exceptions to every rule.  The rule is the problem.

Offline LucasWhite

« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2018, 06:32:08 pm »
(I had to look up Lucas  ^-^ )   I'm not throwing in with him or anyone else.  The "chosen" is mission specific .... beginning with "I am the Lord thy God" and ending with "It is finished".   Together both Testaments of the Bible tell one, long and magnificent story of bringing forth the Savior and changing forever God's relationship with mankind.

The Jews were chosen in order that they might bring forth Christ and have now fulfilled. Interesting take, but what role do you feel Israel will play in the end times?

Offline LucasWhite

« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2018, 06:33:17 pm »
I cannot imagine the logic or rationale for posting your original image in the context of Anne Frank.

It just felt so right.  :shrug:  :silly:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2018, 06:34:37 pm »

It is interesting.  However, it's not Biblical. 

Offline LucasWhite

« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2018, 06:36:17 pm »
There are exceptions to every rule.  The rule is the problem.

Okay point taken.

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2018, 06:40:06 pm »
It just felt so right.  :shrug:  :silly:

It was a demonic image of a demonic animal posted in the context of an innocent life that was "cleansed", exterminated by other demons like him.  Nothing to roll around feeling silly over. 
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2018, 07:10:19 pm »
It is interesting.  However, it's not Biblical.

Yes.  Yes it is.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2018, 07:23:29 pm »
Yes.  Yes it is.

Since it's off topic, I'm dropping that discussion right here, but standing by my original statement.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2018, 10:13:22 pm »
Since it's off topic, I'm dropping that discussion right here, but standing by my original statement.

Ditto!   :beer:

@Sanguine