Author Topic: Trump allies fear leak crackdown impossible without hitting senior staff  (Read 387 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump allies fear leak crackdown impossible without hitting senior staff
by Gabby Morrongiello
 | May 15, 2018 03:37 PM

Close friends and top advisers to President Trump are incensed by the recurring flow of damaging information from the West Wing.

White House press secretary Sarah Sanders scolded her team last week after an anonymous communications official leaked an insensitive comment by Trump aide Kelly Sadler about Republican Arizona Sen. John McCain’s brain cancer. But when details of that anti-leaks meeting also appeared in the news, allies of the administration began contemplating what more can be done to prevent such disclosures.

The answer, they fear, is nothing short of a mass firing.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/white-house/trump-allies-fear-leak-crackdown-impossible-without-hitting-senior-staff
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline endicom

Someone should tell these people that omertà was wisdom before it was code.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The answer, they fear, is nothing short of a mass firing.

I hope so. But I doubt it will happen very much. Some of us have been expecting a 'mass firing' since the day of the inauguration. But not only in WH Staff. I, and very many other people, want to see a mass firing across the board, with the FBI, CIA, IRS, DOJ, State Department, included.

This mass firing idea is a big part of why we elected President Trump. If he is so hot on 'fulfilling campaign promises', firing these corrupt entrenched weasels would be a big part of that.

It is NO coincidence that America voted for the guy who became famous on the term, "YOU'RE FIRED!" That is what America expected and what America voted for. So far, Trump has been a big disappointment in this regard. Now is the time to make it right.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Frank Cannon

Hang 'em all. Send a message.

Offline darroll

If only the FBI cared?