Author Topic: First Lady Melania Trump undergoes kidney surgery at Walter Reed  (Read 3676 times)

Offline GrouchoTex

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: First Lady Melania Trump undergoes kidney surgery at Walter Reed
« Reply #51 on: May 15, 2018, 03:41:20 pm »
Donald J. Trump
Verified accountï‚™ @realDonaldTrump 

Our great First Lady is doing really well. Will be leaving hospital in 2 or 3 days. Thank you for so much love and support!

5:26 AM - 15 May 2018

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/996366330436648960?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Offline Applewood

« Reply #52 on: May 15, 2018, 04:20:15 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

Thank you for the update.  This is what I'm interested in, not the endless speculation about why Trump wasn't at the hospital. 

« Reply #53 on: May 15, 2018, 04:31:42 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

Thank you for the update.  This is what I'm interested in, not the endless speculation about why Trump wasn't at the hospital.

You're welcome @Applewood   :beer:

« Reply #54 on: May 15, 2018, 05:24:41 pm »
Melania Trump's office asks for privacy after procedure
CNN, May 15, 2018

Washington (CNN) — The first lady's office has declined to offer further details about Melania Trump's kidney surgery and resulting extended hospital stay and asked for privacy.

"I am not going to expand beyond the statement I put out. The First Lady is in good spirits and she is resting. There are HIPAA laws to consider, but she also deserves personal privacy," the first lady's communications director, Stephanie Grisham, told CNN Tuesday when asked why the routine procedure would require a multi-day hospital stay.

The notoriously private first lady underwent the procedure Monday with no leaks beforehand from her small, close-knit East Wing staff.

More:  https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/15/politics/melania-trump-kidney-surgery-privacy/index.html

Offline Applewood

« Reply #55 on: May 15, 2018, 07:42:39 pm »
Just because a procedure is described as "routine" doesn't mean the patient should or would be discharged the same day or the next day.  Geez!

I sure hope the media jackals will let Mrs. Trump recuperate and not bother her staff with stupid questions.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Silver Pines

« Reply #57 on: May 16, 2018, 07:08:31 pm »
@CatherineofAragon

There is possibility doc cut blood flow to mass so it gets smaller, then operate to take it out later in the week which would keep her in hospital now.  Hope this is not the case.

@Victoria33

Yes, I think I heard them say they were cutting off blood flow yesterday.  I haven't even heard any news since then.

Silver Pines

« Reply #58 on: May 16, 2018, 07:11:02 pm »
Trump visits first lady in hospital for second straight day
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/387826-trump-visits-first-lady-in-hospital-for-second-straight-day

@mystery-ak

We might never get the complete story on this.  Melania seems to want to keep her life as private as possible.