Author Topic: 'The Worst Is Behind Me': Krauthammer Reacts to Concerned Viewers, Is Honored at Israeli Embassy  (Read 1106 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

'The Worst Is Behind Me': Krauthammer Reacts to Concerned Viewers, Is Honored at Israeli Embassy
Fox News, May 14, 2018

Syndicated columnist Charles Krauthammer, long a fixture on the Special Report "All-Star Panel," reacted to the concerns voiced by many viewers over his extended absence, and said he's slowly but surely getting better.

In Summer 2017, Dr. Krauthammer, 68, took time off from his familiar spot on the panel to undergo a medical operation, and later reportedly suffered complications from the procedure.

Now, Bret Baier has reported that Krauthammer's recovery is improving.

"The worst now appears to be behind me, and I'm finally getting back on track with the rehab schedule that will eventually get me home," he told Baier in an email the host read on-air Monday.

In addition to the news, Baier said Israeli Ambassador to the United States Ron Dermer sent Krauthammer a letter notifying him that he will be honored Monday for "uniquely valuable contributions to Israel."   Baier said that Krauthammer's son Daniel will attend the Washington reception and accept the award on behalf of his father.

More: http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/05/14/charles-krauthammer-update-fox-news-star-panelist-hopes-return-special-report

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I heard that.  I had no idea he was so ill.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Good to hear this, he has been a fixture of Fox for so long except in the past year or so.

He's great at analyzing the news, always worth listening to his opinion even if I don't always agree.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 02:20:29 am by TomSea »

Offline Frank Cannon

Geez. In the hospital since last summer. That's got to be a rough road this dude is on.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Geez. In the hospital since last summer. That's got to be a rough road this dude is on.

FNC had a documentary on him last year.  I got a case of the ass-puckers when he described the dive that broke his neck.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: