Author Topic: CAUGHT! Mueller Lied to Grand Jury When He Indicted a Company That Didn’t Exist Steven Ahle Steven A  (Read 802 times)

rangerrebew

CAUGHT! Mueller Lied to Grand Jury When He Indicted a Company That Didn’t Exist
Steven Ahle Steven Ahle May 13, 2018   

If you needed any more proof that Robert Mueller and his team of NeverTrumpers are corrupt, you are about to get it.

Mueller indicted three companies and 13 individuals for election tampering. One of the companies that Mueller indicted is Concord Management and Consulting. Mueller never expected them to show up in court. He went into panic mode and tried to postpone the trial, which will be an embarrassment to him because he either lacks sufficient evidence or any evidence at all. The judge asked Concord\’s lawyers if they were also representing Concord catering. The lawyer told him no because the company didn\’t exist until after the time period Mueller claimed they were active.

https://steadfastandloyal.com/unreal/caught-mueller-lied-to-grand-jury-when-he-indicted-a-company-that-didnt-exist/
« Last Edit: May 13, 2018, 01:18:15 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
Prigozhin's Concord Catering has been operating in Russia since 1996. 
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Offline Frank Cannon

Prigozhin's Concord Catering has been operating in Russia since 1996.

Sez who exactly?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline LauraTXNM

Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Offline Frank Cannon

Offline LauraTXNM

That website is in Soviet so I can't read it.

Haha Soviet ;)!  Sorry, I thought you had access to translate, babelfish, etc.  Anyway, the first paragraph, second sentence states that for more than 19 years they've been providing their valued customers with professional blah blah blah.  Later on it talks about 1996, etc., etc. 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Is "Concord Management and Consulting" the exact same company as "Concord Catering?"  Exactly who was indicted?

Added"  Politco has the full indictment posted, and the document legal header lists both "Concord Catering" and "Concord Management and Consulting LLC."  The implication from this is they are separate companies.  The fact that "Concord Catering" supposedly existed in 1992 is irrelevant to the question:  "Did CMC LLC exist at the time of the accused activity?"

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/02/16/text-full-mueller-indictment-on-russian-election-case-415670

Does this mean Mueller lied to the Grand Jury?  I still don't know.  That headline is pretty breathless and click-baity.  It may as well have the word "Boom!" in it.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 02:49:22 am by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: