Author Topic: From ice cube to black cube..MAUREEN DOWD  (Read 427 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
From ice cube to black cube..MAUREEN DOWD
« on: May 13, 2018, 01:43:13 pm »
From ice cube to black cube

WASHINGTON — Once I would have rolled my eyes at a “Homeland” season in which the Russians deftly maneuvered to control whether a Democratic woman, an increasingly paranoid former junior senator from New York, would occupy the Oval Office.

Published: 12.05.2018
    The New York Times

Last year, I shook my head at the “Billions” plotline showing a top New York law enforcement official fighting corruption by day and engaging in sadomasochism by night.

There was a time I would have considered it off the wall if Kanye West said he shared dragon energy with Donald Trump.

Now I don’t blink. Everything is plausible.

We have crossed into a surreal dimension where we are limited only by our imaginations. The American identity and American values are fungible at the moment. The guardrails are off.

Our brains are so scrambled that it’s starting to make sense that none of it makes sense.

more
http://www.pulse.ng/the-new-york-times/opinion/from-ice-cube-to-black-cube-id8369583.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34