Author Topic: It's not a debate...it's warfare  (Read 3522 times)

Online roamer_1

Re: It's not a debate...it's warfare
« Reply #50 on: May 13, 2018, 11:47:02 pm »
Well, okay then, farts and asses it is. 

@Right_in_Virginia
And by the way, I think you missed the point in that:

'Farts and Arses' is a typical and bawdy English reworking of the English highfalutin' term 'Arts and Farces'... A caricature of caricatures.

I didn't mean to use it without that connotation.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #51 on: May 13, 2018, 11:54:29 pm »
Well, okay then, farts and asses it is. 

I was hoping this would bring some unity, something we could all agree with --- how best to defeat the liberals.

I was too optimistic @roamer_1   I did not mean to cause angst or offense.

You know, it's just so hard to use an article to unite us that uses "Trump Derangement Syndrome" to describe the enemy when that is the same term that is used to describe people here who disagree with Trump and his supporters.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #52 on: May 14, 2018, 12:21:29 am »

You know, it's just so hard to use an article to unite us that uses "Trump Derangement Syndrome" to describe the enemy when that is the same term that is used to describe people here who disagree with Trump and his supporters.

Is THAT what we're doing here, @RoosGirl ?   "...[using] an article to unite us"?    :laugh:

More like as described in the movies... a circle of chairs filled with people who are fighting demons.

Today, we've reached the point where NTs must confront their malady and realize that in a polite, patriotic Conservative forum, their constant bellyaching is past tiresome.

...or to give some the benefit of the doubt,

....to give some of 'you' the opportunity to stop the phony feigned outrage act and enjoy what's happening around us.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #53 on: May 14, 2018, 12:31:32 am »
Is THAT what we're doing here, @RoosGirl ?   "...[using] an article to unite us"?    :laugh:

More like as described in the movies... a circle of chairs filled with people who are fighting demons.

Today, we've reached the point where NTs must confront their malady and realize that in a polite, patriotic Conservative forum, their constant bellyaching is past tiresome.

...or to give some the benefit of the doubt,

....to give some of 'you' the opportunity to stop the phony feigned outrage act and enjoy what's happening around us.

Your cohort is the one that made the claim that all she was trying to do with this article was bring a little unity to the forum.  Like you point out, I didn't believe it either.

I don't think the NTs must do anything.  If you don't like what they're saying, take your own advice and display a little self-control and move along.  In the mean time Imma keep on making fun of articles like this posted by members who have displayed no interest in forum unity.

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #54 on: May 14, 2018, 12:43:06 am »

So, @DCPatriot  are we required to be 100% in compliance with no disention allowed?  You know, because “we must”. And yet you have the unmitigated gall to say that it is us who are the problem?   Many of your ilk have spent 18months declaring us your enemy...  you’ll have to forgive us if we think you might have meant it...you know, because “we must” ...
« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 12:43:48 am by Axeslinger »
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #55 on: May 14, 2018, 12:55:16 am »
So, @DCPatriot  are we required to be 100% in compliance with no disention allowed?  You know, because “we must”. And yet you have the unmitigated gall to say that it is us who are the problem?   Many of your ilk have spent 18months declaring us your enemy...  you’ll have to forgive us if we think you might have meant it...you know, because “we must” ...

No, my friend.  Dissent is welcomed here.

What we're speaking about here is that before you can be cured of the 'addiction', first you must accept reality that you're in need of help.
...that there's something at odds with your version of 'Reality'.

Many staunch anti-Trumpers came here at virtually the same time....and they needed practically no time before they saw that, ...."hey--this might work out pretty cool after all!"

That's why it's honestly puzzling to see Conservative 'brothers' rather appear as "The Black Knight" in Monty Python....but different strokes I guess.    :beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #56 on: May 14, 2018, 12:56:21 am »
Did I miss a train wreck?  I hate when that happens, I was visiting my Mom...oh well never too late for:

:2popcorn:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #57 on: May 14, 2018, 12:57:34 am »
! No longer available

"....it's a flesh wound!"

"..what are ya gonna do?  Bleed on me???"

"...come back here!   I'll bite your lips off!" 

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #58 on: May 14, 2018, 01:25:25 am »
No, my friend.  Dissent is welcomed here.

What we're speaking about here is that before you can be cured of the 'addiction', first you must accept reality that you're in need of help.
...that there's something at odds with your version of 'Reality'.

Many staunch anti-Trumpers came here at virtually the same time....and they needed practically no time before they saw that, ...."hey--this might work out pretty cool after all!"

That's why it's honestly puzzling to see Conservative 'brothers' rather appear as "The Black Knight" in Monty Python....but different strokes I guess.    :beer:

@DCPatriot

That’s crap and you know it.  I have cited numerous times that I have given trump credit...but he’s still a reprobate and everything I aspire NOT to be as a man...but for your ilk, that ain’t good enough...y’all won’t allow that dissention.  As I said y’all have on MANY occasions stipulated that we are your enemy...y’all have sown it...don’t bitch now that the reaping is upon you.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 01:46:02 am by Axeslinger »
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #59 on: May 14, 2018, 01:55:28 am »
@DCPatriot

That’s crap and you know it.  I have cited numerous times that I have given trump credit...but he’s still a reprobate and everything I aspire NOT to be as a man...but for your ilk, that ain’t good enough...y’all won’t allow that dissention.  As I said y’all have on MANY occasions stipulated that we are your enemy...y’all have sown it...don’t bitch now that the reaping is upon you.

Come on, man.

Don't get delusional on me.   Pass that bong.   Geezus!      *****rollingeyes*****

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #60 on: May 14, 2018, 02:00:51 am »

The Forever Trumps have thoroughly convinced me that the Left is not their ultimate enemy and not the ones they hate with virulent passion.   

We are. 

They have told us, either we are with them 100%, or we are against them 100%.   They offered no middle ground.

'Get on the train, or get run over and be dealt with as a traitor later'.

Well, okay then.  Given that choice, I have accepted that I am against them.

The last 18 months plus have demonstrated by their own words, that they hate and loathe us Principled Conservatives who will not bend the knee in devotion and unwavering praise of Trump at all times and whom have also lavished the same exact vitriol and ridicule upon our principles that the Left tirelessly does, using the same tactics and often using the very same talking points.

They are absolutely out of their minds if they think for one second that we would trust them enough to unite with them on anything.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #61 on: May 14, 2018, 02:10:08 am »
Come on, man.

Don't get delusional on me.   Pass that bong.   Geezus!      *****rollingeyes*****

@DCPatriot
Denial ain’t just a river in Egypt.  Your ilk, including the OP of this thread, whom you defend over and over have stated it repeatedly. Dont claim surprise when we believe you.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 02:11:25 am by Axeslinger »

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #62 on: May 14, 2018, 02:15:34 am »
@INVAR

Oh I know it.   They just really get all wound up with feigned offense when we take their words to the only logical conclusion.