Author Topic: OH BOY! Iranian Regime Threatens to Release Names of Western Officials Who Took Bribes to Pass Nuke  (Read 482 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
OH BOY! Iranian Regime Threatens to Release Names of Western Officials Who Took Bribes to Pass Nuke Deal
by Jim Hoft
May 12, 2018
Earlier this week President Trump withdrew from the sham Iranian nuclear deal. President Trump knew the deal with the Iranian mullahs was not working.

This was despite former Secretary of State John Kerry working against the Trump administration to salvage the weak deal with the Iranian regime.

Read more at: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/05/oh-boy-iranian-regime-threatens-to-release-names-of-western-officials-who-took-bribes-to-pass-nuke-deal/

Juicy, maybe posted elsewhere.

Offline endicom

I hope they do release the names.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline GrouchoTex

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Wait...What....?

The deal was never "Passed" by anybody except Imam Hussein and his mommy Jarrett (who is Iranian, btw).
I wonder what they are talking about? It was never passed. That is exactly what makes the whole thing a criminal action.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.