Author Topic: The College That Wants to Take Over Washington  (Read 609 times)

Offline endicom

The College That Wants to Take Over Washington
« on: May 13, 2018, 12:12:03 am »
Politico
Alice LLoyd
May 12, 2018

Trump University never died. It’s located in the middle of bucolic southern Michigan, halfway between Lansing and Fort Wayne, 100 miles and a world away from Detroit.

It’s a place called Hillsdale College, and on Saturday, May 12, Vice President Mike Pence will bless the right-leaning college’s graduation ceremonies, delivering a commencement address to this year’s 367-strong crop of mostly young conservatives.

Maybe you’ve never heard of Hillsdale. Or maybe you hadn’t heard about the school before it precipitated a floor fight in the Senate during tax bill negotiations last fall. But the tiny Christian college with a graduate school in statesmanship, a strong conservative bent and roots in an anti-slavery Baptist church, has long been a treasured institution in right-of-center circles—known for its required classical liberal arts curriculum, its commitment to a principled conservatism, and its outreach in Washington, D.C.

More... https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/05/12/hillsdale-college-trump-pence-218362

Offline WarmPotato

• TheWarmPotato
  • Follow WarmPotato on YTB
    • My Youtube Channel
Re: The College That Wants to Take Over Washington
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2018, 04:15:37 am »
I LOVE HILLSDALE COLLEGE!!
Check out my youtube Channel!

https://youtu.be/b6E3JS3Dmaw

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2018, 06:25:28 am »
Comparing Hillsdale College and Trump University has to be one of the biggest slaps in the face of a fine college ever delivered.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2018, 09:21:38 am »
Salem broadcasting support Hillsdale and most of them support Trump, also Prager University, I always hear about.  And Pence will be at Hillsdale. Sounds like sour grapes by some, again.