Author Topic: Mel Reynolds given 6 months in prison, says he's 'done with America'  (Read 2539 times)

Offline Applewood

You need a passport to board a plane, or an international ship.

How about a fake passport or maybe a foreign passport?   Perhaps a third world country could issue a passport for the right price?

Oceander

Assuming they follow the law. 

Why would they not?  You think an airline is going to risk massive fines for the sake of some schmuck?  That way lies inanity.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Why would they not?  You think an airline is going to risk massive fines for the sake of some schmuck?  That way lies inanity.

And Democrat millionaires fly coach.  Right?  Reynolds has plenty of people willing and able to spirit him out of the country via private plane or yacht.  Yes, they're breaking laws, but they break laws all the time and get away with it, I fail to see why all of a sudden they'd start following them for this "schmuck."

It's naive to believe laws and court orders mean a thing to these people.  If Reynolds wants to get to SA, he'll get there, without swimming.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online DB

Reynolds is a Democrat politician with plenty of connections and money.  If he wants to leave the country, he will.

But will another country take a felon?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
But will another country take a felon?

I think he wants to go to South Africa.  I'm sure there are a lot of countries that would be happy to take an American politician of his caliber.

I'm not 100% sure they pulled his Passport, either.  Politicians seem to get a lot of special breaks these days.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Oceander

And Democrat millionaires fly coach.  Right?  Reynolds has plenty of people willing and able to spirit him out of the country via private plane or yacht.  Yes, they're breaking laws, but they break laws all the time and get away with it, I fail to see why all of a sudden they'd start following them for this "schmuck."

It's naive to believe laws and court orders mean a thing to these people.  If Reynolds wants to get to SA, he'll get there, without swimming.

Whatever.  You need to switch to decaf. 

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Whatever.  You need to switch to decaf.

I need to learn to be more trusting.
I will NOT comply.