Author Topic: Clinton Foundation to host glittering New York gala - featuring Shaggy and Sting - with VIP tables c  (Read 1419 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Clinton Foundation to host glittering New York gala - featuring Shaggy and Sting - with VIP tables costing $100,000

Controversial charity sent invite to supporters for event in New York on May 24
    Alongside Bill, Hillary and Chelsea, reggae singer Shaggy and Sting will attend
    Tickets cost between $2,500 for 'friends' and $100,000 for premium package

By Iain Burns For Mailonline

Published: 08:10 EDT, 11 May 2018 | Updated: 10:48 EDT, 11 May 2018

The Clinton Foundation is back after a quiet period following Hillary's 2016 election defeat.

The controversial charity has sent an invite to supporters for an event in New York City on May 24. 

Alongside Bill, Hillary and daughter Chelsea, reggae singer Shaggy and former Police frontman Sting - who have recently collaborated on an album - are also billed to attend. 

more
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5717319/Clinton-Foundation-sends-supporters-invite-new-event-New-York-month.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
What do they call that again?  "Bad optics"?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Well,nobody can say the Clint-Roids aren't inclusive. This proves they can socialize with mega-millionaires as easily as they can their hired  help.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
What do they call that again?  "Bad optics"?

@Sanguine

Take a look at Bubbette!,and then take a look at the female version of Howdy Doody,and tell me if YOU think "bad optics" are words allowed to be spoken around the Clint-Roids.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
What do the grifters have left to peddle? Maybe Cankles is running again. I sure hope so.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline GrouchoTex

"Glittering Gala"

Does this mean that Bill is bringing in the strippers?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
What do the grifters have left to peddle?

@austingirl

Influence and blackmail.

Offline austingirl

@austingirl

Influence and blackmail.

Not sure about how much influence they have, but you have a good point about blackmail.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Not sure about how much influence they have, but you have a good point about blackmail.

@austingirl

Let's face it,the Dim voters are Dims for a reason. It saves them from suffering while having to do all that "thinking stuff". To them,the Clint-Roids are Royalty that can do no  wrong.

Offline goodwithagun

The singer of It Wasn’t Me? Wow. Hilz is throwing up double birds to pretty much everybody.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline austingirl

@austingirl

Let's face it,the Dim voters are Dims for a reason. It saves them from suffering while having to do all that "thinking stuff". To them,the Clint-Roids are Royalty that can do no  wrong.

@sneakypete
Dimocraps are incapable of critical thinking. All emotion and then feeling good about themselves because they "care." I look at their love of abortion to destroy new life and their anti-death penalty stance for vicious murders and that pretty much says it all.

Offline corbe

You can't talk about hellary's favorite squeeze without Graphics @sneakypete

* tryin to stay out of trouble.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
   You can't talk about hellary's favorite squeeze without Graphics @sneakypete

* tryin to stay out of trouble.

@corbe
Hmmm,if that is Huma,it looks like she and her former hubby might have more in common than a marriage certificate.

Offline montanajoe

I don't get the Clinton thing she lost but fueled by talk radio its the topic of the day everyday..

Geez I almost won't identify in public anymore as conservative because the so called conservatives living in the Clinton past look like absolute nuts..seems that the popular perception that Conservatives are backwoods uneducated idiots is largely true.. :shrug:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I don't get the Clinton thing she lost but fueled by talk radio its the topic of the day everyday..

Geez I almost won't identify in public anymore as conservative because the so called conservatives living in the Clinton past look like absolute nuts..seems that the popular perception that Conservatives are backwoods uneducated idiots is largely true.. :shrug:

@montanajoe

Why do you care about the opinions of fools?

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.

Thank you, @montanajoe.  I don't understand the point, anymore, except to distract from the big things happening NOW.
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Offline Frank Cannon

Shaggy and Sting? Is this story 20 years old when these people were relevant?