Author Topic: New ad urges mothers to warn kids about the GOP  (Read 578 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
New ad urges mothers to warn kids about the GOP
« on: May 12, 2018, 11:19:12 pm »
New ad urges mothers to warn kids about the GOP
by Robert King
 | May 12, 2018 11:22 AM

A new ad from the anti-Trump group Nextgen America, funded by billionaire Tom Steyer, implores moms on Mother’s Day Sunday to talk to their child about the dangers of the Republican Party.

Steyer has aired ads that have called for President Trump’s impeachment.

The ad starts with a woman who said that she started to noticing some “issues” with her son around middle school. She added that he started to steal money. “Not from me oddly enough but from less fortunate kids,” she added.

She continues that he was never afraid to talk to girls “but things never really worked out for some reason” as the video cuts to a photo of the boy holding up a sign that says “baby killer” outside an abortion clinic.

more w/video
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/new-ad-urges-mothers-to-warn-kids-about-the-gop
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: New ad urges mothers to warn kids about the GOP
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2018, 11:43:18 pm »
How disgusting.  Liberals are a sick bunch.  They try their hardest to indoctrinate in the public schools.  Thankfully it wasn't lasting with my son who is very Conservative now.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2018, 11:45:47 pm »
Just one more proof that we cannot peaceably coexist in the same country for much longer.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online LMAO

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2018, 12:45:43 am »
When a movement is in it's decline, they become more and more absurd. You're seeing the same type of phenomenon with the   Anthropogenic climate change crowd over the years
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online libertybele

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2018, 02:07:39 am »
How disgusting.  Liberals are a sick bunch.  They try their hardest to indoctrinate in the public schools.  Thankfully it wasn't lasting with my son who is very Conservative now.

Indeed they do. That is what 'Common Core' is all about; liberal brainwashing. If I'm not mistaken, Jeb! was instrumental in developing and pushing common core and that's why I was so elated when he lost.

Parents have little choice, they either home school their children or send them to private school.  My understanding is that the gov't has made it very difficult for parents to home school.  Private schools are extremely expensive and so that choice really isn't an option for many.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.