Author Topic: White House official mocked 'dying' McCain at internal meeting  (Read 2814 times)

Offline Fantom

Re: White House official mocked 'dying' McCain at internal meeting
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2018, 01:58:07 am »
  Fraid so @Oceander this is her photo shoot prior to the Internet majic.

I will give up one thing to her..at least she gives some fight on the View.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Fantom

« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2018, 02:02:12 am »
@240B

I'd have some respect for him if he resigned.   But no hes gonna die in office despite not being able to fulfill his duties.

No doubt, and be buried in Arlington... what a mockery of the place.

No matter, I will be pissing on his grave...wherever it is located. One of two....Ted Kennedys as well.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Online corbe

« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2018, 02:05:12 am »
   I had no idea who she was @Fantom she deserves proper credit in that photo that I grabbed.   

(at least she's got clean panties)
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2018, 02:10:50 am »
When Haspel oversaw those interrogations, the techniques had been okayed by congress. So,  it's bogus to hold it against her.

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2018, 02:12:17 am »
Well while you are standing in line at your doctor waiting for shitty Obamacare, thanks to John McCain, you can hold a candlelight vigel for the son of a bitch.

Beer!
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2018, 02:13:36 am »
I'm not convinced McCain is going any time soon, this could all be drama.

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2018, 03:29:07 am »
In case you all haven't heard, the staffer called Meagan McCain and apologized.  I think the nasty person is really the leaker; what good did telling this story do anyone?! ;(
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Offline Fantom

« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2018, 03:34:09 am »
   I had no idea who she was @Fantom she deserves proper credit in that photo that I grabbed.   

(at least she's got clean panties)

@corbe

Oh, she is a nut that did not fall far from the tree. Which , on the View.... makes her Gen-gas Khan. She does give them a dose of almost Conservative rebuttal now and then.

BTW, where is the panty shot?

Frederick Douglass

Offline Fantom

« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2018, 03:35:00 am »
I'm not convinced McCain is going any time soon, this could all be drama.

Look, I was having a good day...don't ruin it for me please.

Frederick Douglass

Online libertybele

« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2018, 03:35:49 am »
Mocking a dying man is inappropriate and a dying man mocking others is equally inappropriate.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2018, 03:39:54 am »
White House official mocked 'dying' McCain at internal meeting
By Jonathan Easley and Jordan Fabian - 05/10/18 05:42 PM EDT

A White House official mocked Sen. John McCain’s brain cancer diagnosis at an internal meeting on Thursday, a day after the Arizona Republican announced his opposition to President Trump’s nominee for CIA director, Gina Haspel.

Special assistant Kelly Sadler made the derisive comments during a closed-door White House meeting of about two-dozen communications staffers on Thursday morning.

“It doesn’t matter, he’s dying anyway,” Sadler said, according to a source familiar with the remarks at the meeting.

The White House did not deny the account of Sadler’s remarks, which came amid a discussion of Haspel’s nomination and McCain’s opposition to it.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/387182-white-house-official-mocked-dying-mccain-at-internal-meeting

This was a closed-door meeting?  Apparently somebody opened the door a crack.  What's up with that.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
« Reply #36 on: May 11, 2018, 03:56:11 am »
This was a closed-door meeting?  Apparently somebody opened the door a crack.  What's up with that.

@Emjay, Yep!  And that is the person I blame.  All this did is upset everybody; why leak this ;( ?
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Offline Fantom

« Reply #37 on: May 11, 2018, 04:00:14 am »
Mocking a dying man is inappropriate and a dying man mocking others is equally inappropriate.

One is more inappropriate than the other.

As only one knows, he has but a short time to make it right with God.

Frederick Douglass

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #38 on: May 11, 2018, 04:01:26 am »
Nobody seemed uptight when it was reported President Trump said "shithole countries."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #39 on: May 11, 2018, 04:02:38 am »
One is more inappropriate than the other.

As only one knows, he has but a short time to make it right with God.

I imagine sticking a shiv in everybody's backs on the way out probably isn't helpng him in that department.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Fantom

« Reply #40 on: May 11, 2018, 04:03:57 am »
Nobody seemed uptight when it was reported President Trump said "shithole countries."

To be fair, I thought Trump said..."Shithole Counties"...like LA and Fairfax.

My bad.

Frederick Douglass

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #41 on: May 11, 2018, 04:08:47 am »
I lied a little.  The Lefties had a shitfit for like a week...
I will NOT comply.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #42 on: May 11, 2018, 04:15:09 am »
To be fair, I thought Trump said..."Shithole Counties"...like LA and Fairfax.

My bad.

I thought he said "Shithole Country Music" in reference to Faith Hill and Kieth Urban. I sent him a grand because of that statement. Can I get my money back?

Offline Fantom

« Reply #43 on: May 11, 2018, 04:19:30 am »
I lied a little.  The Lefties had a shitfit for like a week...

A whole week.... Trump usually causes massive liberal ... and Gope A-honal  ejections every news cycle. Hard to imagine they could put in seven days of buttfest on one imagined outrage.

Not that I am calling you out or nothin' ... 

Frederick Douglass

Offline Fantom

« Reply #44 on: May 11, 2018, 04:23:24 am »
Can I get my money back?

Only in Knishes made by Mohels Rebates Services. Part of the Embassy to Jerusalem compact.

Strange times huh...mashugana.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #45 on: May 11, 2018, 04:25:04 am »
Only in Knishes made by Mohels Rebates Services. Part of the Embassy to Jerusalem compact.

Strange times huh...mashugana.

LOL. Oy Vey.

Offline Fantom

« Reply #46 on: May 11, 2018, 04:36:47 am »
I imagine sticking a shiv in everybody's backs on the way out probably isn't helpng him in that department.

:beer:  Likely not. McCain had better have Father on speed dial the way he is acting.

Frederick Douglass

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #47 on: May 11, 2018, 04:56:38 am »
A whole week.... Trump usually causes massive liberal ... and Gope A-honal  ejections every news cycle. Hard to imagine they could put in seven days of buttfest on one imagined outrage.

Not that I am calling you out or nothin' ...

Not at all, Sir bricklayer.  I'm all about full disclosure....  :laugh: :police:
I will NOT comply.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #48 on: May 11, 2018, 05:04:59 am »
You really want to get even with him?

Really want to piss him off?

Stand at his bedside and explain to him - patiently and without rancor - that you know where he's coming from, and you forgive him for it.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Silver Pines

« Reply #49 on: May 11, 2018, 10:51:21 am »
Well while you are standing in line at your doctor waiting for shitty Obamacare, thanks to John McCain, you can hold a candlelight vigel for the son of a bitch.

@Frank Cannon

We have Blue Cross/Blue Shield. 

“vigil”