Author Topic: White House official mocked 'dying' McCain at internal meeting  (Read 2840 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
White House official mocked 'dying' McCain at internal meeting
By Jonathan Easley and Jordan Fabian - 05/10/18 05:42 PM EDT

A White House official mocked Sen. John McCain’s brain cancer diagnosis at an internal meeting on Thursday, a day after the Arizona Republican announced his opposition to President Trump’s nominee for CIA director, Gina Haspel.

Special assistant Kelly Sadler made the derisive comments during a closed-door White House meeting of about two-dozen communications staffers on Thursday morning.

“It doesn’t matter, he’s dying anyway,” Sadler said, according to a source familiar with the remarks at the meeting.

The White House did not deny the account of Sadler’s remarks, which came amid a discussion of Haspel’s nomination and McCain’s opposition to it.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/387182-white-house-official-mocked-dying-mccain-at-internal-meeting
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: White House official mocked 'dying' McCain at internal meeting
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2018, 11:36:01 pm »
Good. He deserves to be treated like the shit he is.

Offline corbe

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2018, 11:39:27 pm »
   Geez @Frank Cannon can we have some humility here, I don't like the Bastard either but he's Dying. 
   Would you make cheap jokes at my expense if I was dying, oh wait, don't answer that.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline bilo

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2018, 11:41:28 pm »
We should be respectful of those that deserve respect. John McCain doesn't fit in that crowd.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2018, 11:46:58 pm »
   Geez @Frank Cannon can we have some humility here, I don't like the Bastard either but he's Dying. 
   Would you make cheap jokes at my expense if I was dying, oh wait, don't answer that.

Bull-effing-shit to that. This creepy Progressive piece of filth has been spending his last says on this earth displaying that he is nothing but a Rat Commie Pinko. Obama is going to be the headliner at his ghetto funeral? Palin sucks but Sore Loserman would be a better VP? Slamming a CIA nominee on totally fabricated internet lies? Spreading hate and vitriol on an hourly basis anymore?

Crazy Johnny can get bent.

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2018, 11:54:41 pm »

He’s dying and instead of going with dignity, he’s tearing people down while clinging to power with frightening force. He's reaping what he has sown.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Silver Pines

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2018, 12:01:42 am »
I would say this is the Freeper effect, but nah.  It goes beyond that.  It’s just a general descent into the gutter, tribalism over decency, and people behaving like DUers. 

It’s not smart, or funny, or tough.  It’s just a really bad look. 

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2018, 12:04:41 am »
I would say this is the Freeper effect, but nah.  It goes beyond that.  It’s just a general descent into the gutter, tribalism over decency, and people behaving like DUers. 

It’s not smart, or funny, or tough.  It’s just a really bad look.

Well while you are standing in line at your doctor waiting for shitty Obamacare, thanks to John McCain, you can hold a candlelight vigel for the son of a bitch.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2018, 12:18:35 am »

What does dying have to do with anything?   

« Last Edit: May 11, 2018, 12:19:08 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2018, 12:25:50 am »

And scars are souvenirs you never lose
The past is never far
Did you lose yourself somewhere out there
Did you get to be a star
And don't it make you sad to know that life
Is more than who we are

Name - Goo Goo Dolls
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Oceander

« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2018, 12:30:45 am »
The quoted comment is hardly mockery.

Offline corbe

« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2018, 12:35:41 am »
   At least we'll still have Meghan to kick around.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Oceander

« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2018, 12:37:01 am »
   At least we'll still have Meghan to kick around.

Photoshop?

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2018, 12:40:50 am »

We should never have a Senator making decisions about our future which he himself will never have to live with. If McCain was President of the United States, I could definitely see him starting a nuclear war somewhere because, What the Hell does he care. If I have to die, I'll take all you SOBs with me.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2018, 12:50:05 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline corbe

« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2018, 12:43:25 am »
  Fraid so @Oceander this is her photo shoot prior to the Internet majic.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2018, 12:45:39 am »

We're all dying.  For all we know one of us might be gone before him.  If it's me I'll make sure the pearly gates are bamboo.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2018, 12:47:05 am »
We should never have a Senator making decisions about our future which he himself will never have to live with. If McCain was President of the United States, I could definitely see him starting a nuclear was somewhere because, What the Hell does he care. If I have to die, I'll take all you SOBs with me.

@240B

I'd have some respect for him if he resigned.   But no hes gonna die in office despite not being able to fulfill his duties.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2018, 12:55:13 am »
@240B

I'd have some respect for him if he resigned.   But no hes gonna die in office despite not being able to fulfill his duties.

I can't believe the State and Federal government is letting him do it. Brain cancer! Does anyone understand what a brain does? How can they allow a mentally feeble person who may not even know what he is doing to hang on to a job which he has admitted he cannot do? This is bizarro world stuff.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2018, 01:14:29 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2018, 01:09:51 am »
@240B

Kind of scary how he’s clinging to power. He’s not the only one desperately clinging for his own gain, just the only one who’s terminal.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2018, 01:26:00 am »
Kind of scary how he’s clinging to power. He’s not the only one desperately clinging for his own gain, just the only one who’s terminal.

Maybe he's afraid to die, because he knows what he deserves on the other side?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline corbe

« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2018, 01:32:43 am »
Maybe he's afraid to die, because he knows what he deserves on the other side?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2018, 01:41:33 am »
@240B

Going to spend his last days kissing Obama butt.

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2018, 01:43:02 am »

Got to admit.....   The McCain Death Tour is doing a bang up job using the "victim" card.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2018, 01:52:25 am »
Got to admit.....   The McCain Death Tour is doing a bang up job using the "victim" card.

I didn't expect anything less.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: