Author Topic: Cohen storm grows graver for Trump  (Read 782 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Cohen storm grows graver for Trump
« on: May 10, 2018, 12:29:40 pm »
Cohen storm grows graver for Trump
By Niall Stanage - 05/10/18 06:00 AM EDT

The growing storm over Michael Cohen, President Trump’s personal attorney, is casting a dark cloud over the White House.

The controversy around Cohen deepened Wednesday when the attorney was reported to have promised access to the Trump administration to one of the corporations that was paying him, drug company Novartis.

That allegation, contained in separate reports from NBC News and Stat News and sourced to unnamed people inside Novartis, capped a fraught 24 hours for the White House.

The previous evening, lawyer Michael Avenatti, who represents adult-film actress Stormy Daniels, had delivered a bombshell.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/the-memo/387027-the-memo-cohen-storm-grows-graver-for-trump
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline endicom

Re: Cohen storm grows graver for Trump
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2018, 12:52:52 pm »
Monica Showalter put the kibosh on much of this: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/05/stormy_danielss_lawyer_puts_out_a_slamdebunkable_claim_of_new_russian_collusion.html

That article was posted here, as I recall.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2018, 01:23:19 pm »
So, the Hill is being a bit like CNN.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2018, 04:51:21 pm »
Monica Showalter put the kibosh on much of this: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/05/stormy_danielss_lawyer_puts_out_a_slamdebunkable_claim_of_new_russian_collusion.html

That article was posted here, as I recall.

She steps on herself with idiotic statements like this....

So much for the earlier claims that Cohen was "barely" a lawyer because his only client was Donald Trump.  Apparently, he had clients.

Cohen didn’t do any legal work for them.  What consulting he was said to be doing had nothing to do with law or anything in his background.  The companies in question re-issued reasons for hiring him a few times.  When he was in court, Cohen disclosed three legal clients, none of them were these corporate entities.  Showalter showed her ass.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 05:24:08 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2018, 05:13:55 pm »
I think the "Stormy Weather" puns are about worn out.  Any reporter that makes them should be taken out and maimed.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2018, 05:26:17 pm »
So, the Hill is being a bit like CNN.

They also have a lengthy story today asking serious questions about who is paying Avenatti and how he's getting his information, so yeah, whatever.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 05:27:23 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.