Author Topic: Army soldier found guilty of cutting straps, sending Humvees plummeting from plane during training e  (Read 558 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Army soldier found guilty of cutting straps, sending Humvees plummeting from plane during training exercise
Travis Fedschun is a reporter for FoxNews.com. Follow him on Twitter @travfed

A soldier with the U.S. Army was found guilty on Wednesday of deliberately destroying three Army vehicles by cutting the parachute straps on Humvees that were dropped during an airborne exercise in southern Germany.

The Army said in a statement to Fox News that Sgt. John T. Skipper, 29, was found guilty in a court-martial of three instances of destroying military property worth over $500 and lying during the official criminal investigation.

The incident happened back in April 2016, when Skipper was assigned to the 91st Cavalry Regiment (Airborne) in Grafenwoehr, Germany, part of the Italy-based 173rd Infantry Brigade Combat Team (Airborne).

Read more at: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/05/10/army-soldier-found-guilty-cutting-straps-sending-humvees-plummeting-from-plane-during-training-exercise.html

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Why would you do this?   It was more than just this guy.    If you watch the video they knew it was going to happen.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline skeeter

Why would you do this?   It was more than just this guy.    If you watch the video they knew it was going to happen.

All we do know for sure is he'll soon be breaking three Humvees' worth of rocks at Ft Leavenworth.

Offline Victoria33

They should have put both soldiers in prison, one year for each Humvee.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
According to DailyMail they did it for fun, as a joke or something. When the Humvees were hitting the ground the riggers were taped hooting and laughing and yelling things like, 'Hell Yea!'

Just demented kids who have no concept of consequences and were given a job that was too big for them. It was a joke of some kind. I can't understand it? They did it just for fun.

I'm glad these guys did not make it to the battlefield. Who knows what they would have done. Dangerous people.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.