Author Topic: Top Hillary Crony To Don Jr: Your Wife Fantasized About The Manly Gang Member She Used To Date While  (Read 786 times)

Offline endicom

Top Hillary Crony To Don Jr: Your Wife Fantasized About The Manly Gang Member She Used To Date While In Bed With You

Hot Air
Allahpundit
May 9, 2018

Weird, weird, weird, weird, weird.

Weird. Dare I say “deplorable”?

This isn’t some rando who worked in a far-flung outpost of Hillary Inc. Reines has been in the Clinton inner circle for 15 years as an advisor and spokesman. If she had won the election he’d be in the West Wing right now, possibly even press secretary. He was important enough to Clinton to have played Trump opposite her in her debate prep. He’s well-known among reporters for firing off nasty emails to them over their Hillary coverage, but few as nasty as this, I’d guess:

More... https://hotair.com/archives/2018/05/09/top-hillary-crony-don-jr-wife-fantasized-manly-gang-member-used-date-bed/

Offline endicom

Philippe I. Reines (/raɪnz/; born November 25, 1969) is an American political consultant. He joined the Department of State as a Senior Advisor to Hillary Clinton when she became United States Secretary of State in January 2009,[1] and in 2010 was promoted to the position of Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Strategic Communications.[2][3]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_Reines

Online mountaineer

Does anyone on that side of the aisle have a mental age above 14?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

You think they make it to 14?

Offline endicom

Yeah, that is schoolboy trash talk.

Reines should be accused of 'racism' for using a Latino for this purpose.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

If so, I haven't seen them yet!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline LMAO

I’ve always said progressivism is a child’s philosophy so the answer to your question is probably no
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy