Author Topic: Don Jr. moving on from Vanessa with Fox host Kimberly Guilfoyle  (Read 2122 times)

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Re: Don Jr. moving on from Vanessa with Fox host Kimberly Guilfoyle
« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2018, 03:59:00 pm »
Exactly what I would expect, not fresh pressed and starched.

Of course if I had a butler and maid like he does I would insist on freshly pressed hunting gear.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2018, 04:00:50 pm »
Most men I run into wipe their asses with their bare hands. There are a lot of slobs out there.

I do not want to know how you know that.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2018, 04:10:21 pm »

They smell bad and their hands are dirty.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2018, 04:15:47 pm »
Don Jr. plucks a pundit from the Cleavage Channel.  I'm shocked I tell ya.  :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2018, 04:19:14 pm »
Don Jr. plucks a pundit from the Cleavage Channel.  I'm shocked I tell ya.  :silly:

Yeah? Who wouldn't.....unless you are a broad. Are you a broad?

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2018, 04:21:59 pm »
Yeah? Who wouldn't.....unless you are a broad. Are you a broad?

I prefer(ed) my women hot, but with a tad less public exposure.

Seems this family really knows how to pick 'em.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 04:23:13 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2018, 04:23:52 pm »
She was once considered for - and may yet be - press secretary.

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/12/press-secretary-kimberly-guilfoyle-232658
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2018, 04:30:50 pm »
@RoosGirl

A while ago, someone sent me a video showing a Muslim man, who was working at a restaurant and I think it was in Paris, at a fire hydrant and he had the water flowing out of the hydrant, his pants were down and he had a bowel movement, used his right hand to wipe himself, then put that hand in the flowing water, removed it, then put more water in that hand and drank it.  Drinking from that hand was the "Oh, no, gross!" moment in that film. The picture of his drinking from the hand is etched in my brain, once seen cannot be unseen.

How many Muslims do this and does one work at a restaurant near you?

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2018, 04:34:17 pm »
@RoosGirl

A while ago, someone sent me a video showing a Muslim man, who was working at a restaurant and I think it was in Paris, at a fire hydrant and he had the water flowing out of the hydrant, his pants were down and he had a bowel movement, used his right hand to wipe himself, then put that hand in the flowing water, removed it, then put more water in that hand and drank it.  Drinking from that hand was the "Oh, no, gross!" moment in that film. The picture of his drinking from the hand is etched in my brain, once seen cannot be unseen.

How many Muslims do this and does one work at a restaurant near you?

@Victoria33
Thats surprising.  Usually they use their left hand.    Their left hand is considered unclean because thats the hand they use.   Their right hand is normally reserved for eating.

Offline RoosGirl

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2018, 04:41:49 pm »
@Victoria33
Thats surprising.  Usually they use their left hand.    Their left hand is considered unclean because thats the hand they use.   Their right hand is normally reserved for eating.
@driftdiver
@RoosGirl 

Well, he did use his right hand for eating as he drank from that hand.  The camera was aimed toward the right side of his body, so his right hand was prominent and that is the hand he used.  Maybe his parents forgot to train him to use his left hand.  Or, he was a rebel at heart and rejected his potty training instructions and used his right hand in defiance of the left hand rule.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #36 on: May 10, 2018, 05:49:09 pm »
@Freya

I don't keep up with the Trump family, but it seems to me I remember Don Jr. and wife have a "fairly new" baby and several other children.  I don't know if the children are old enough to read the paper or if Dr. Jr and the wife separately, even get a newspaper.  If old enough to use the internet, that is the more likely place they would read it.

I would hope the mom and dad are keeping the underlying details to themselves and not involving the children.  However, in divorces, sometimes the dad and mom try to get the children to "choose" which parent is "right" and which is "wrong".  Hopefully, they are smart enough not to do this so the children will continue to love both parents since they will be with both parents all their lives.

I have no reason to believe the parents aren't doing the best they can for these kids...they're probably not fighting over visitation and child support (because of their wealth).  However, the Media loves these bedroom stories, and can be counted upon to splash this story everywhere, and if the children are old enough to read and surf the web, they will see them.

Add to that the fact the press haaaaates Don Jr's father, and you can guarantee this divorce will get lots of extra coverage.  Since they are convinced as some are Donald Trump Sr. is guilty of everything he's been accused of (and more), they will add to the smears against the family because Trump.

Being careful with the coverage to spare children only applies to Democrats like Chelsea Clinton.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2018, 05:58:55 pm »
@driftdiver
@RoosGirl 

Well, he did use his right hand for eating as he drank from that hand.  The camera was aimed toward the right side of his body, so his right hand was prominent and that is the hand he used.  Maybe his parents forgot to train him to use his left hand.  Or, he was a rebel at heart and rejected his potty training instructions and used his right hand in defiance of the left hand rule.

@RoosGirl  @Victoria33

I dont see his left hand.  Maybe he had it removed for theft.