Author Topic: ‘My dad’s the mayor!’: Leaked video shows Denver official’s son cursing at officer during stop  (Read 614 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

‘My dad’s the mayor!’: Leaked video shows Denver official’s son cursing at officer during stop
by Cleve R. Wootson Jr. May 8 at 4:26 PM

The video clip lasts just 20 seconds, but it’s long enough to anger anyone who believes public officials and their loved ones secretly suffer from a strong sense of entitlement.

Jordan Hancock, the 22-year-old son of Denver Mayor Michael B. Hancock, had been clocked going 65 mph in a 40 mph zone in Aurora, a suburb of Denver.

It’s unclear what preceded the heated exchange between the young man and the officer captured in the video, originally obtained by Denver ABC affiliate KMGH. But at some point, the 22-year-old unloads on the officer, spewing a stream of profanity and gay slurs and telling him his days as a police officer are coming to an end.

“My dad’s the mayor,” he says, followed by some curse words.

“Of Denver?” the officer responds. “Well, you’re in Aurora.”

more
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2018/05/08/my-dads-the-mayor-leaked-video-shows-denver-officials-son-cursing-at-officer-during-stop/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.ef38be8150e0
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline endicom

“My dad’s the mayor,” he says, followed by some curse words.

“Of Denver?” the officer responds. “Well, you’re in Aurora.”

Love it.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
"Do you know who I am?"- never gets old.

Daddy sent an inappropriate text message to a female officer that used to be on his security detail.
Son mislead police about a gang shooting in the past. What an example.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online mountaineer

As it is Denver, I guess there's no need to ask what Daddy's political affiliation may be.
Both father and son have faced scrutiny in the past.

As The Washington Post’s Kristine Phillips wrote in March, the mayor acknowledged that he sent “inappropriate” text messages to a police officer who had been a member of his security detail in 2012. “You look sexy in all that black!” he wrote to the woman.

The city paid the officer, Leslie Branch-Wise, $75,000 as part of a settlement.
The CITY paid?  :shrug:

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Big City mayors are for the most part made from the same cloth, and the trickle down immoralities to their families are not surprising.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Waiting in a 10 person line at the commissary on base, a woman pushed past all of us and went immediately to the checkout counter. The cashier said, I'm sorry ma'am you're going to have to wait in line. The woman said, No. My husband is a Colonel. I don't have to wait in line. The cashier was confused and looked like she didn't know what to do.

They opened another checkout. We all moved over there and resumed on our merry way. But that rank by association thing is very common. And the relatives are much more brutal than the people who actually have the rank. If the Colonel himself had been there, I have not the slightest doubt that he would have got in line with the rest of us and would have waited his turn. Because an officer respects his troops. His wife however, has no clue about anything.

A mayor, usually, will respect his police officers. His son however, has no clue about anything.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline verga

A mayor, usually, will respect his police officers. His son however, has no clue about anything.
He would if he was my son, and it would only take one time.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.