Author Topic: Obamas Have Slammed Trump A Dozen Times Since Leaving The White House, Breaking With Precedent  (Read 943 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Obamas Have Slammed Trump A Dozen Times Since Leaving The White House, Breaking With Precedent

Peter Hasson
Reporter
11:33 PM 05/08/2018

Former President Barack Obama and former first lady Michelle Obama have bashed his successor, President Donald Trump, a dozen times since leaving the White House on Jan. 20, 2017.

In criticizing his successor — and doing so repeatedly — Obama has abandoned the precedent set by previous presidents. He and his wife have slammed Trump a dozen times since leaving office.

more
http://dailycaller.com/2018/05/08/barack-obama-michelle-obama-donald-trump-criticism/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
Honestly, given the ongoing commentary from President Trump, I don't blame President Obama for responding.
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Offline DB

Honestly, given the ongoing commentary from President Trump, I don't blame President Obama for responding.

Compared to Obama blaming everything on Bush for his entire two terms? Obama earned no immunity.

Offline Millee

"When they go low, we go high...."   *****rollingeyes*****

Offline skeeter

The only difference being Trump's commentary is correct.

Offline LauraTXNM

The only difference being Trump's commentary is correct.

Hahahaha YMMV
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Honestly @LauraTXNM given the President's accomplishments there's no need for an ongoing commentary. 

Offline musiclady

Compared to Obama blaming everything on Bush for his entire two terms? Obama earned no immunity.

My response to the title was "What precedent?" 

Jimmy Carter attacked Bush 43 from the back and Obama endlessly from the front.  It's what Democrats do.

Obama is just following suit by attacking his successor.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Honestly @LauraTXNM given the President's accomplishments there's no need for an ongoing commentary. 

Great meme!
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline verga

It is the only way those turds can feel relevant.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline musiclady

It is the only way those turds can feel relevant.

And yet, they are not...... 
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline LauraTXNM

I was amazed that President Bush has now broken his silence, too!

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I don't know what precedent their talking about, democrats have always talked crap about the incoming Republican from day one. :shrug: Actually the only ones that have actually broken precedent are the Bush boys and they only broke it to criticize a sitting Republican President.