Author Topic: Mike Pence speaks to Otto Warmbier's parents as 3 former detainees fly back from North Korea  (Read 486 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mike Pence speaks to Otto Warmbier's parents as 3 former detainees fly back from North Korea
by Katelyn Caralle
 | May 09, 2018 02:36 PM

Vice President Mike Pence spoke with Otto Warmbier’s parents Wednesday as three Americans who were hostages in North Korea make their way back to the U.S. with Secretary of State Mike Pompeo.

“Spoke with Otto Warmbier's parents today while 3 Americans are on their way home from North Korea. Otto is heavy on the hearts of everyone here. Thank you @SecretarySonny for leading the entire @Cabinet in prayer for Otto and his family," Pence tweeted Wednesday.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/foreign/mike-pence-speaks-to-otto-warmbiers-parents-as-3-former-detainees-fly-back-from-north-korea
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Im surprised these 3 are healthy enough to walk onto the plane. 
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Concerned

Must be a very hard day for the Warmbier family.
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Offline Applewood

Must be a very hard day for the Warmbier family.

I'm sure it is.  And it was very good of VP Pence to talk to the Wambiers.  Hope the conversation gave them some peace.