Author Topic: Square Next To U.S. Embassy In Jerusalem Will Be Named After Trump  (Read 462 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
This one's gonna leave a mark, . .  . on Barry

dailycaller
Mike Brest
5:51 PM 05/08/2018

[excerpt]

http://dailycaller.com/2018/05/08/square-next-to-u-s-embassy-in-jerusalem-will-be-named-after-trump/

The square next to the soon-to-be American embassy in Jerusalem will be named after President Trump, according to Jerusalem Mayor Nir Barkat.

This comes as a result of the president recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and moving the American embassy there.

President Trump has recognized #Jerusalem as the capital of the Jewish people.

To show our love and respect for @POTUS and the American people, who always stand by the side of Israel and Jerusalem, we will name a square next to the new #USEmbassy in honor of the President. pic.twitter.com/cUh8JITLmF

— Mayor Nir Barkat (@NirBarkat) May 8, 2018
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Oceander

Re: Square Next To U.S. Embassy In Jerusalem Will Be Named After Trump
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2018, 11:23:59 am »
He’ll finally have a plaza that he can’t lose in bankruptcy. 

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: Square Next To U.S. Embassy In Jerusalem Will Be Named After Trump
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2018, 11:24:04 am »
I heard about this. I don't think we should be too antagonistic at this point, things might get ugly... in good time.