Author Topic: 'We Knew Exactly Who He Was When We Voted for Him' ..Salena Zito  (Read 266 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'We Knew Exactly Who He Was When We Voted for Him'
Salena Zito

Posted: May 08, 2018 12:01 AM

Unlike the 5,644 Democrats in Luzerne County, Pennsylvania, who changed their party registration to Republican in 2016, presumably so they could vote in the closed 2016 Republican primary, Ed Harry did not. He didn't formally leave his party at the beginning of the election -- but his eye did wander.

At D's Diner, Harry dusts the crumbs from his white toast off of his deep- navy Penn State sweatshirt and switches from coffee to pop. As the young utility workers at the next table leave, he tips his hat, and they return the gesture.

He says of former Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton and Jeb Bush, the son of one former U.S. president and brother another: "I made a promise to myself, four years out, after Obama won his second term, that I would never vote for a Bush or a Clinton. That was absolute. Nothing would ever change that. I thought they were both corrupt."

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/salenazito/2018/05/08/we-knew-exactly-who-he-was-when-we-voted-for-him-n2478476
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34