Author Topic: Trump announces withdrawal from Iran nuclear deal, isolating him further from world  (Read 5907 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
One thing I've learned from watching him and people like him.   Contracts have meaning for both sides.   Many times the banks only want to enforce the borrowers side of the contract.

Worse yet, as a non-binding political agreement, this wasn't even a contract in any sense of the word.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire

Worse yet, as a non-binding political agreement, this wasn't even a contract in any sense of the word.

It wasn't a treaty either.   I don't think we should have Presidents going out by themselves and making binding 'contracts' with other countries committing the US policy and spending.   
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
It wasn't a treaty either.   I don't think we should have Presidents going out by themselves and making binding 'contracts' with other countries committing the US policy and spending.

It didn't help that Congress stood their with their collective thumb up their @ss and watched as he did it...or in the instance of Bob Corker actually aid and abet the President.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
It didn't help that Congress stood their with their collective thumb up their @ss and watched as he did it...or in the instance of Bob Corker actually aid and abet the President.

I'm guessing Corker saw this would be scrapped and his role in it revisited, hence his decision to leave Congress.  I know he had once said he only planned to serve 2 terms, but once guys get in, they rarely go voluntarily.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline MajorClay

From AP and unbiased source.  (sarc)